youtube.com/watch?v=_NU_0OH9xzo
youtu.be/5FWWNk7_28M
youtu.be/AqwFfMWM5Hg
youtu.be/kiNMx3Xx33A
taskandpurpose.com/russian-mercenaries-syria-leaked-audio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kauvan on kärsitty ryssien valtaa

Näin on

that looks comfy as fuck.when i was a conscript we drove tank convoys in the negev which kicked up fucktons of sand.
i dont like sand.its coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. not like your pic, there everything is soft and smooth.

Do real Finns ( not Jow Forums finns) love Britain?

Convoys of various "tanks" and trucks will
sure give me a lung cancer for the gigantic sandstorms they cause, during the summer. Life a conscript sure aint easy

underage ban
t. II/12 viestijumala

Eipä ollu alaikä t 1/19 aliG

Jos ei ole ikää ostaa alkosta kirkkaita, niin olet virallisesti alaikäinen

how many non whites in your regiment

Ostin juuri lomille päästyä pullon väkeviä

>i dont like sand.its coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
That's because I love you so much. No, that's because I love YOU so much.

Zero. We had one, from somewhere in middle east, but he left since he was unfit after all t a doctor

Pienen hetken luulin lukevani jonkun kantiksen ammatillisia kokemuksia jolla on jo rauhanturvaajakokemusta ym, mutta että tällasta paskaa :D sage&hide

>soldier

Attached: sffg.jpg (1374x1400, 391K)

You're not a soldier, just a teen doing conscription like anyone else. sage

Olen varusmies. Luulisi kiinnostavan jotain ulkkiksia

Answer me you Finnish sammi mongoloids!

Brexit already

Do you get thank for your service?

Huutista, tännehän postailee joku afganistanin kokenut skabu

Do you look forward to your entire youth being mown down without mercy when Russia invades?

have you seen my finland thread in the catalogue?

give it a look!

Almost everyone here gets conscripted, its weirder and more worth of attention if you dont have any kind of armt experience. No thank you's for anyone

RUK-puukko kuitenkin tallessa, hengissä selvittiin ja kiitos Luojalle siitä.

Reason for existance of a finnish army is to avoid being mowed by the russian army

Are you a career soldier or a young'un doing his conscription?

En usko

Alri Anakin

join utti jaeger

Im a conscript

How are you finding it? Do they give you any opportunities to shag, or do they just post you close to home and send you back on your leave?

Uskon, onhan se uskomatonta että täällä ketään skarppi ja asiansa kunnolla hoitava notkuisi tähän kellonaikaan. Koulut jatkuu kuitenkin kohta, joten täytyy alkaa taas himmailee lomarytmiä.

Thank you for your service

do you use two socks?

People get posted to brigades where its more likely to go through this with people of your tribe. As in, kids from the coasts, east, west or north should be doing their service near their homes. We get a leave almost every weekend

During the winter, yes?

Checked. Do you get paid while you're conscripted? What's the coolest thing youve gotten to do so far?

do you have aa summer car?

You do get paid, but it’s peanuts.

Can you use your conscription as a way to get some certification like a semi truck license or heavy machine license?
Ps do tank drivers need to have a heavy machine license?

it's good all year round to prevent blisters. only works well if one pair is thinner than normal.

We get paid more and more by the time we have to spend here. I receive 120 euros every two weeks, soldiers who serve 165 days gets less money and soldiers who serve for a year are payed more. In a certain international army training event some americans asked us why arent we actually paid at all, its because army is a duty here":D"

If serve as a truck driver, you will get all the recquired licences and driving licences for working in commercial traffic, all paid by the army. In civillian life, these could cost you thousands of euros. This is why a lot of people wants to be a gonakuski

And tank driving only requires being allowed to drive a normal car in civillian, it wont get you any heavy machinery licences

I do in fact, in irl

>gonakuski

I use three (3)

Whats that btw

Mhmm damn

Do you like Muumi?
youtube.com/watch?v=_NU_0OH9xzo

Moomins is my childhood and this makes me miss a lot of things that doesnt exist anymore

Like what, Finn sama? What doesn't exist anymore in this plane, and has been rendered to dust?

My childhood and times when I was just kid, times of playing in the snow will never be again

Do conscripts go through the same trianing as someone who enlists voluntarily? And do you have a choice of different jobs to do while in the army? Are there specific conscript regiments or are you spread out with other guys who have enlisted?

youtu.be/5FWWNk7_28M
I just am glad, that this unlikely will never be in my lifetime

Ah yes. Those times lost. I miss playing in the snow after a blizzard sweeps by, with the hills of snow looking as if they were as big as houses.

Nobody here enlists voluntarily, literally everyone is conscripted. As in, every military person ever. We dont even have a chance of being a "volunteer

What about officers?

Theyre almost always people who never got a chance of being in an university or being in any kind of higher education. Most just stayed in the army as sergeants, or went to a military academy to be lieutenants who train conscripts so shoot and run

Gona means basically a soldier who doesn't give a fuck.
Most drivers are like that.
Gonahtaa is also a verb meaning the point when you stop giving a fuck.

Gonahdus is a state of mind that most drivers, panzermen and tank installers go through...

Officers have also gone through conscription.
Usually they have gone through RUK, got out as reserve officers and then went to military academy.

Got out as reserve officers, and never showed any quality to do anything else than leading a group of whining teens. Lethlal teens, according to history books, tho

Such is life in SA-Int

youtu.be/AqwFfMWM5Hg
Fuck everyone

youtu.be/kiNMx3Xx33A

Too bad the history went the way it did

why did you post an image of empty, snowy, forest?

Have you ever worked with American forces?

Tupapillu?

Americans have visited finland for arctic warfare training many times. I find it funny that you always got your ass kicked in every training by finnish kids

They don't know the terrain like you guys do

Your tactics appear to be going to any high place and shooting everyone with full power. News for you, american: you'll lose for russians too

Come on now. No need to be rude. They know no better.

Who will not lose?

We

Lost

i just came here for bantz
in that case have fun with your friend

Who else has ever put anything serious against you?

Mongols, French, Germans (x2)

Only mongols caused antyhing to worry about...

So how are Finns trained to fight?

By appearing from quiet woods and killing everyone.

So basically like how Finns act irl. :^)

Certain roman explorer wrote about "fennis" who stared at him from forests and ran away when approached. Thats in genes I suppose

What about grills? Are they subject to conscription?

No but more and more voluntarily come to army each year. They usually serve as medics, MP or chefs

I'm an combat engineer group leader so defensive as is most Finnish forces trained to fight.
Planning where to dig mines down so we, jaegers and AT have the best place to ambush the enemy.

How common is buttsex when soldiers get lonely in those isolated forests?

do you have a big benis

Never heard of anything like that happening. It probably did though.
What was common was some female privates fucking NCOs.

how many mornings left

Thank you for your service

>News for you, american: you'll lose for russians too
Lel no

taskandpurpose.com/russian-mercenaries-syria-leaked-audio

>"The reports that are on TV about ... well, you know, about Syria and the 25 people that are wounded there from the Syrian f--- army and — well ... to make it short, we've had our asses f--- kicked. So one squadron f--- lost 200 people ... right away, another one lost 10 people ... and I don't know about the third squadron, but it got torn up pretty badly, too ... So three squadrons took a beating ... The Yankees attacked ... first they blasted the f--- out of us by artillery, and then they took four helicopters up and pushed us in a f--- merry-go-round with heavy caliber machine guns ... They were all shelling the holy f--- out of it, and our guys didn't have anything besides the assault rifles ... nothing at all, not even mentioning shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that ... So they tore us to pieces for sure, put us through hell, and the Yankees knew for sure that the Russians were coming, that it was us, f--- Russians ...

thank you for your service