Eternally butthurt

>eternally butthurt
>hates neighbours
>country is a defacto dictatorship
>shady deals with Russia
>country's wealth is controled by oligarchs
>victim complex
>public speakers hate gays, but in reality nobody cares about fags
>Jow Forums thinks its an utopia, but it's in fact full of shitskins, who don't respect whites
>westerners think that everybody there is some nationalist bydlo
>weird, but catchy music
Yep, that's pretty much an Eastern European country

Attached: Isreeal.jpg (430x612, 161K)

>>Jow Forums thinks its an utopia

Attached: 1407666574.jpg (550x478, 18K)

not rly, its a mena country, they are too religious and have too big families

only a small part, "secular" jews don't breed.

we're not butthurt, dont have neighbors, never had dictatorship. we control russia and never had a victim complex. we victimize others.

mizrahi do, even secular ones, they are basically like arabs and they make up majority of israel

My biggest surprise about this country it's that most of them are leftists which is nice to know.

no, we hate leftists

you don't control russia and you're pretty much russian cumbucket

>we're not butthurt
Well my chan experience says otherwise
>dont have neighbors,
arabs?
>never had dictatorship
Bibi is basicalyl a dictator
>we control russia
lmao
>had a victim complex. we victimize others.
you always cry about something

gantz is a leftist and he has the second largest party, even scattered labour remnant parties still make up a decent number
just because netanyahu used mizrahi hordes and his hand picked ultra orthodox rabbinate to fuck up opposition parties doesnt mean leftists dont exist

>in 2011, there was a rising fertility rate of 2.98 children among the Jewish population.
Orthodogs Jews have like 6 children. Israel is a dying nation.

cope
every major decision by the russian goverment has to be approved by the israeli cabinate.
>Well my chan experience says otherwise
shahar isnt israel, he's shahar
>arabs?
we dont have arab neighbors. only parts of greater israel that haven't been fully integrated yet.
>Bibi is basicalyl a dictator
no, bibi is democratically elected because he's very good at what he does. look up our 3 previous PMs, all 3 were a complete shitshow.
>you always cry about something
we dont, we are the most powerful nation on earth (by far). we make others cry
gantz is a cuckboi and no one likes him

Attached: 1543554295146.jpg (725x597, 172K)

hmm You seem to be biased towards the King Kike.

no you just believe Jow Forums bullshit as a kike to make yourself feel better

brb going to make Aliyah to Israel

Attached: Perempuan-Minangkabau.jpg (600x450, 55K)

its a different case
haredim have birth rate around 6, even hardalim who are counted among general orthodox
then we have average mizrahim who are arab tribesmen who follow jewish religion and have arab-tier birthrates and tweak the stats by making up most of israels jews
rest of israel (normal ashkenazi jews we interact with) is basically western and low fertility and leftists

Gantz isn't a leftist. He is nothing. People only vote for him because they don't want Netanyahu. Two of the party's heads (including him) are former chiefs of staff. Israeli politics is such a mess that even Israelis don't really understand it.

you're more leftist that europeans and americans by faaaaaar

Thanks for your service

my point that most of normal jews are leftists and liberals, its just that its tweaked by netanyhus ultra orthodox-arab jewish coalition of doom

Most secular couples have around 3 kids. 3 is the magic number. I have 2 sisters, my dad has 2 siblings, each of them have 3 children.

i have 3 siblings too and most of my family and friends circle too, but that isnt indicative of the general situation, its just what people act in my personal circle, most people arent like that - their kids wont have that many kids, but instead women focus on career and kids mess around more and go to clubs and stuff, they have taht many kids because when they grew up it was normal in society, today even those women who lived their life as conservatively religious and hoemmakers got jobs and became more liberal minded

we have a wall on the border and deport our illegals to europe, do you ?

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 32K)

So we can agree on that the average Jew is basically dead.

Actually in Eastern Europe we have it too.

we dont have any wall , we just send them to germany

I disagree and forgot to mention my sister has 3 sons. I'd have 3 children too had I not been an incel. My boss (A few years older than me, also secular) has 3 sons, another coworker has 5 children (granted she's religious). Unlike European countries, it's almost unheard of to be married without children in Israel. If you are, people think you have fertility problems.

its the case in religious and mizrahi circles as i said, not among normal people and even in such cases people have less and less kids (except haredi who will end up flooding israel)

Why doesn’t someone just shoot bibi?

they hope that netanyahus supporters dont shoot them

I'm a secular Ashkenazi as is my boss. Those normal people you speak of are a minority. who live in a few neighborhoods in Tel Aviv.

statistics show that birth rates are dropping steadily in israel and will replacement levels in a couple of decades

Golam heights belong to Syria

umm sweetie. It's Jewish clay.

you're welcome sir

jo posta felebaratom

Based
>never had a victim complex
You have to be kidding me what the fuck are you on schlomo

we never had a victim complex. you guys however have next level victim complex
>attack vastly most powerful country
>get btfo to shit
>be too butthurt to engage in post war negotiations so said country is forced to annex the territories it gained.