When will Sweden release ASAP's Rocket?

He has concerts across Europe and North America penciled in for this month.
songkick.com/artists/4610868-asap-rocky
Trump's right - they cannot keep him detained like this! Give Rocky his freedom and let him go meet all the white euro teenagers who are waiting to get to know him intimately after his concerts.

Attached: 1480294508234.jpg (532x532, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JD8Ibxyl820
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqXosXzpbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are always fat ugly white girls with black guys?
That is really weird

It's funny how 99% of asap rocky pics on internet is just him taunting his money and clothes then the moment Jow Forums hear a news about him a ton of pictures like this appear. Really make one think.

they are really attractive tho, you are coping

>fat ugly
some of the biggest cope ive ever seen on this site

Thank you for your service.

> ugly and fat

None of them are ugly and fat lets be honest. But images like this are generally pushed on this website to push right wing insecurity. They will show white Women with accomplished black men literally worth hundreds of millions of dollars to get people like you mad over nothing

If he wanted freedom he shouldn't have been violent.

>they find these ugly orcs attractive
hahahahaahahhahahahahaahahah sure sure keep living in your fantasy world

What mental illness is this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190801_231531.jpg (638x681, 195K)

the one with black hair isnt attractive, but other 3 are really hot

that's a common gesture among us rappers

Attached: ge.jpg (500x750, 255K)

jezus you fucker have really bad taste but why?
did you lower you standards that much because you are ugly and autistic?

This is another one for example that I have seen here often

It’s chief keef a famous rapper worth hundreada of millions of dollars with white women. The average Jow Forums user can’t tell the difference between a famous black man and a non famous black man that photos like This are common bait for people like you

Attached: 6A25F035-45BF-4959-968F-CFA9A91CA8AD.jpg (667x697, 520K)

go ahead and show me your taste in women when mine is so bad

Or Kyrie Irving’s yacht party ( the most commonly one used on Jow Forums)

A famous black basketball player who has a fetish for white women who only invited white Women to his party. Pushes the insecurity agenda to people like you

Attached: B5268AA7-0373-4FD0-AF73-BBD0B921542E.jpg (750x441, 280K)

I'm not insecure because in reality blacks cant get any good looking woman but your propaganda makes people believe otherwise

Of you had half a brain cell you’d realize I’m doing the oppiste right now

euro girls have nothing against fucking africans, but its not that common since they tend to be poor and third worldish
reason why euro women dont have sex otuside of their community is because they are quite rich and liberal so other communities dont fit in well

If black American athlete/ rapper worth hundreds of millions of usd shows up to Croatia no he is going to have an easy ride

to be frank, even if a normal black person comes here he would have an easy ride cause girls ehre are very slutty, but thats beside the point

What was Rocky's net worth ten years ago (when he was already pumping and dumping white girls)?

Asap rocky was already well known 10 years ago.

Just because it didn’t reach your culture vultre roadmap rappers by then doesn’t mean he wasn’t famous incel

Waiiit, that gif with the white girls and black dudes dancing is from kyrie’s party? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes you’d don’t know ?

god i wish i were black

People were saying it was at some french ressort. Lol the americans on this site really tried to blame it on french people

My point is that niggers don't need vast amounts of money to be successful with white girls.
Rocky could still have slammed all those young white thots if he was a penniless unknown.

The most prominent stereotype in anglosphere interracial history has been fat/ ghetto white women + black man. So much so the majority of black men admit to it

Let’s be honest the reason you pick photos of black celebs to incels who don’t know the difference is for a reason

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JD8Ibxyl820

kek no one believes that
nogs have always been seen as dandies who effortlessly scoop up the creme de la creme of white females

Cmon dude even you know this is true.

Listen I live in Toronto we have tons of wfbm but the stereotype of ghetto white womenw with black men has always been the most prominent not just here but all across America. It doesn’t matter how many cherry picked images you is to change this

Attached: 0623F5A5-DB60-4E66-ACBD-A73ECCB6976A.jpg (750x545, 186K)

The video by the way

Around 5:30 the black man gives an obsession white women a 9/10

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqXosXzpbY