/asean/

/asean/ thread pamit edition

Attached: file.png (960x960, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sE4U3org2VI
philstar.com/nation/2019/08/02/1939811/laguna-mayor-faces-raps-infecting-partner-std
sunstar.com.(ph)/article/1813831
youtube.com/watch?v=W5YjK5lSqZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any pancasila youth members here?

t. dua tim ibukota fags
you must go back to >>>/forum/104/

pogo invasion bump

Attached: 67753439_458683894976591_438122217931276288_n.jpg (480x548, 37K)

hello~

Attached: images (92).jpg (554x554, 29K)

I THINK JAVA ISLAND SUCKS

Attached: 20190715_044025.jpg (1099x720, 458K)

>/sp/ OP
Noice.

Attached: 1455056383768.png (818x596, 377K)

Ricis reference?

How do you say "gay" in Tagalog?

malaysian

Good morning. I'll be 24 this month, but still haven't graduated even though I enrolled in good uni, never had gf, no friends because I'm introverted and not into organization, all my friends have already graduated long time ago. Never had a job before and most likely will be a burden to society even if I graduated. I've been depressed about this situation, at least once a day I'm thinking how it'd be nice if I can die painlessly, in my sleep. So I woke up this morning and I'm still alive.

So, how are you holding up today, fellow Aseanbros?

Bakla

Same position as you, but I'm 20 years old still. The thing that prevents me from doing anything worthy is my naivety, if you see me irl you'd quickly see I'm still childlike.

MKL or whatever the fuck his real name is.

So this is the true meaning of the closed fist pose.
that explains alot.

Attached: 20190802_081852.png (1080x1355, 669K)

>because I'm introverted and not into organization
No. I'm 99% sure it's because you're lazy. Stop playing video games and start finish your study.

You're still young, if I was you I'd start looking for real skills that'd be useful in real world. Seen a lot of my friends who graduated and they just drifted back to academic world again (pursuing master degrees) because they're not used in working world.

Also this time of the year always bring my depression back because you know, new freshmen. Seeing people 6 or 7 years younger made me think that I'm so worthless.
>Stop playing video games and start finish your study.

I'm not even a gamer, never had any console or pc games in my childhood because my parents won't allow me. I'm the type who got bored easily so I've never been crazy about game. Not counting pokemon (haven't played new one since Black and White), I only have finished like, two games (Call of Duty and Halo Legends) and that was 3 years ago.

Now I'm focusing on improving my Japanese and learning a bit of programmimg and webdev stuffs.

When will we do another /asean/+/polska/ thread? I miss them as they were very comfy and fun

nothing just enjoying the results of the efforts I did in the past.
Im proud of myself, I helped mom on paying her huge debts.
when I get angry I can work very efficiently.
I worked very hardt for 4 years,those were interesting days, now I can take a rest.
so I dont fear the future, I know I only need to get angry and have some hate inside my heart to find solutions to most problems.
but I belong to the good side.
there were days when I needed only to sleep 1 hour, hate was the source of my energy. so addicted to find solutions to the problems of the company. I have been resting since I returned from China , 4 years ago.
having 40 things in mind and not collapsing, that was nice. a new problem each day, each hour, each 10 minutes. being attacked by 7 issues, 9 issues at the same time.

Try /nederdraad/+/asean/ on 17 august, it'll be such a banter.

What a tremendous idea. Okay, let"s make sure it happens

Not great not terrible
Thats the best i can describes.

How do you know Pancasila Youth?

youtube.com/watch?v=sE4U3org2VI
Saya rela mati terjepit siswi TK

philstar.com/nation/2019/08/02/1939811/laguna-mayor-faces-raps-infecting-partner-std

I thought tagalogs spreading aids was just a meme, it's actually true.

“He knowingly and maliciously spread his STDs...He has caused incurable and irreparable harm not just to me but to several other women... because of the emotional abuse I suffered... I miscarried and lost my baby,”

I wish, I could make this shit up.

Are you ashamed of replying to yourself?

worst things were and are done in white countries.

In here in about 5 or 6 pm someone will get infected with Aids and HIv

And I thought the Visyan Illoccano spreading aids is a meme its actually true according to our department of health

>sunstar.com.(ph)/article/1813831

Attached: DOHaids.jpg (888x626, 156K)

Saya Pamit

Attached: agung-hercules-1.jpg (700x400, 40K)

MARCOS LEGACY. Broadly, the Marcos legacy could be described into the following: first, wanton violations of human rights as tens of thousands of student activists, political leaders, religious workers, and community people were arrested and jailed without charges, summarily executed, and fell victims to involuntary disappearances; second, centralized corruption, where Marcos and his ilk earned a windfall from fat government contracts; and crony capitalism, where Marcos cronies created monopolies that enabled them to corner and control sizable portions of the national economy. I wrote the following a year ago but I have to repost them for my new FB friends and followers. This is for you, guys...

MONUMENTAL IGNORANCE

As a journalist, i wrote a few pieces about the campaign of the Department of Education, Culture and Sports (they were still merged during the Cory Aquino administration days) to "demarcosify" the textbooks used by schoolchildren.

The "demarcosification" campaign was a low key but fairly successful initiative by then Education and Culture Secretary Lourdes Quisumbing, a quiet but hardworking lady who presided over a very big bureaucracy during those turbulent days.

Finally, the textbooks were expunged of nauseating reference on Ferdinand Marcos's declaration of martial law as "the best thing" that had ever happened to the country (remember the celebration of Sept. 21, 1972 martial law declaration as "thanksgiving day," a holiday).

Of course, the reference on the oxymoronic "benevolent dictatorship" (was there such a thing?), the creation of the "new society" and "democratic revolution" as the Marcosian political ideology.

But the succeeding administrations had failed to work to educate the youth about the Marcos legacy, particularly the centralized corruption and kleptocracy ($5-$10 billion in stolen wealth), crony capitalism, and wanton violations of human rights, where tens of thousands of political activists were arrested and jailed for months and years without charges, tortured, summarily executed, and suffered involuntary disappearance (their whereabouts are unknown until today).

The view was that many things about the Marcos legacy were inconclusive during those days. The search of the Marcos hidden wealth was ongoing during those days, for instance.
Textbook writers were intimidated to write those things. It could be partly correct too.

This explains the monumental ignorance of our youth, at least for now.

Thirty years after, it is a totally different story.

The issue of the Marcos stolen wealth is a now a reality, as the PCGG has reported at least P170 billion in recovered assets.

The human rights violations is a historical reality as tens of thousands of claimants had received partial compensation.
The struggle goes on...

Journalist Raissa Robles has written a book about the issue of human right violations.

Social media is a perfect platform to come out with new and untested ideas about martial law, the Marcoses, and their ilk.

What we could describe as counter-consciousness is fast developing.

The forces that have shaped history are now moving to establish historical reality.

No, to historical revisionism.

Philippines , one of the poorest countries in the planet ( 102 million population ) has 56 000 HIV infected people
Germany, the land of Hitler and nazism, richest country in europe ( 83 million population) has 85 000 HIV infected people.

so the Philippines is doing far better than Germany against HIV.

y'all know anything bout this school?
is it like a vocational school?

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-100754_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 283K)

ask them first and see if they like that idea. don't assume they'll just get along with it.

>I'm the type who got bored easily
Yes, you're lazy.

If I wasn't lazy I wouldn't have browse this Indonesian basket weaving forum and associate myself with other pathetic losers like yourself, sweety.

Kami Kembali

Attached: fbcba9c4.png (132x99, 9K)

s-s-selamat siang, s-sesama orang asia

If going here is such a problem for you then stop and finish your studies or do more of that webdev shit instead. but I know you won't do that, you'll probably get bored of the webdev and Japanese soon, think they're too hard and return to status quo.

best of luck to you user

haha daun

duuunnn :DDDDDDDDDD

Not him, but I like to occasionally show how shitty tagalogs are to make the shill mad.

Of course they don't, that's why.

then don't. that's just rude. if you want banter just make posts about it on 17th august.

You can't stop me.

Okay do it. Then watch as maybe only one or two dutch posters actually post on your thread and the rest just posts on their general like usual.

>/Nederdraad/
Do you like attentionwhoring trannies? If yes, then by all means merge generals.

Do you really think I expect the dutch to post here?

then what's the fucking purpose of you merging the generals retard

That how shit bisyasn illocano are and how easily thier paid shit gets butthurt and seethe here
its fun to watch, its like a monkey going apeshit

Same bro, I'm 22, friends graduated 2 years ago, but i think it would get better.

Btw, Orang Jawak bukan?

Hey flipbros I'm the guy who stuttered and had long pauses during my ojt interview remember me? I had a call yesterday and failed to answer it. Now i am more super depressed.. Please tell me they'll call again

Attached: 1564518209105.png (960x696, 669K)

bonus points when he gets mass delets like last night with his anti LP paid shillary.
feels good ;)

watch him go ape after this with his aids

Why weren't you able to answer? You can try calling them back or texting if there was a good reason for it.

Are you seriously talking about yourself? Are you nuts?

What is the average height in ur cunt

I think i was downloading something at that time with headphones on

I really really hate myself rn mkl

Attached: 1561833272674.png (1440x900, 508K)

Like I said, try texting or calling them.

Also, I was wondering, why does your OJT have an interview in the first place? When I applied for an OJT, it wasn't a matter of interviews but rather slots (my preferred location the Intramuros Administration only had one slot available and it was already taken, so I ended up interning at the National Museum instead).

I tried to asked them on /nederdraad/ and they seem to like it

Reminder:

Kathryn > Liza >>>>>>>>>>> Nadine

I have a meme degree IT, and i walked into 3 tech companies which one of them gave me an interview, two probably thrashed my resume right away.

Asuuu disalip Lambo..jalanan Sby sempit cuk

Please tell me i need to help one guy

>ja
Let's go!

>ignored
That's also my experience in /nederdraad/ :(

Try inserting an avatar next time so they could notice you.

DDSturds are fighting each now?
fun!

Attached: 20190802_114802.png (1080x1391, 400K)

Kanker oetz

Thanks mkl i texted them and i immediately got a text from hr for an interview by the hiring team. They want me to come by at 4.

Happy day

Attached: 1563991449112.jpg (1280x721, 70K)

>texting HR for an interview
Don't you people have job application etiquette?

No, they called me and i was unable to to pick up. So i texted them back saying why i wasnt able to answer. I just texted the phone number they tried to call me with.

Normally in my cunt if you dont pick up or are unable to they will leave a voice message saying why they called and ask you to call back. If i get called by a number i don't know and they don't leave a voice message i never call back.

1.68m

There's a Duts vs Dick right and its a kek.

Im guessing the paid shills are fighting over that tax money the admin pays them, funds must be low somehow.

I'm desperate for this internship please understand, also autism.

Attached: 1561967861109.jpg (720x716, 32K)

wow just like me!

Who cares about muh August 17th. Indon got independence from Japan because they granted us, it has nothing to do with Nederland.

If it had nothing to do with the dutch surely they would just let Soekarno and the révolutionnaires go?

Indonesia is more of a continuation of Dutch east indies than anything

pengen ngentot gan

>stumbled upon some japan highschooler's tiktok video
>they are dancing to dangdut's song
thats weird af

Japan granted us independence and it was officially proclaimed on August 17, nothing more. The date in and of itself is of very little significance to the Dutch. Although losing the Oost-Indië was quite a blow to the Dutch economy, they already lost control of the islands since Japan invaded in 1942, which is arguably the more significant point in time to the Dutch than August 17th because when the union was proclaimed, the islands were already lost anyway.

Japan never gave a fixed independence date, they never meant to give us Independence, they were giving a promise of Independence to us just so we could help them in case the Allies were to attack. The date was not chosen by anyone, we just wanted independence as soon as we could.

The date might not be of direct importance to the Dutch because of your said reason, but it gave us some early momentum to gain power to fight against the Dutch and Allies. If we were to proclaim it months later, we could become a colony again much more easier.

Indon debates are always so dumb. Please don't start another.

You can't stop me.

>Start working at the hospital after graduating.
>Lots of filipinos, seems to be a chill bunch.
>Noticed one that doesnt really goes along well with others. Loud,weird accent in terrible engrish. Other flips are cold with her.
>Asked why is this, answered with, "Its because she is bisaya. They always act like that and we dont like it".

Is this true? What is a bisaya?

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=W5YjK5lSqZs
DA•NG•DUTM@STER!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

You already started it

shut up michlan

>A dangdut stage is open near me until sunday
WHY IS THERE NO WEEB DANGDUT MIX!!!!

>bikin gereja di kampung mayoritas muslim
>ditolak
>liberal : "aaaa dasar orang muslim intoleran aaaaa indonesia ancurr radikal aaaaa"

Attached: 1471957733648.jpg (618x597, 144K)

I like Liza better out of those three.

>bikin gereja di indonesia mayoritas muslim
>ditolak
Geez, how come non-muslims are so stupid?

>false equivalence

*muslim liberal

I'm not even comparing you.

what are you comparing?

>i'm not even comparing you
>replied to the post

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Me