Is Brazil the highest populated white country?

Is Brazil the highest populated white country?

Attached: brazil.jpg (1233x1203, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFneSvEfKnA&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=bGXwA8ZXcTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for your service#29

Maybe.

Attached: 1518032376562.png (666x366, 85K)

>white

Damn, south america really got BLEACHED by us

These are former slaves adopting their owners surnames though.

this is a more accurate pic

Attached: 1563743392300.png (1233x1197, 456K)

yes

Attached: chrome_2018-12-29_12-39-21.jpg (1916x1083, 148K)

brazilian family

yes. i highly doubt that the average "southern euro" is as genetically med as i am. South americans are unironically the whitest people on the planet genes-wise

Attached: me.png (420x910, 45K)

Cringe map

sooo i guess south brazil is the part that actually works?

No,most self reported brazilian whites look like this

Attached: brazilian white man.png (678x767, 483K)

Yup

the people that say he is white are other people that look like him who also want to be white

>Quora

>highest populated white
>only a couple of german flags
Wow, so white.

youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=jFneSvEfKnA&t=5s

No. America is.

Attached: american whites.jpg (1574x3408, 2.11M)

No, they are just as problematic and retarded as the rest of country, except for some regions that somehow work.
They just that they are better because muh Italian and muh German ancestry.

This is a copying northeasterner, southern states are better in every single way by a wide margin.

Attached: 1473777409359.jpg (2000x4600, 2.03M)

I unironically don't count portuguese people as white. Albanian, greek, spaniards, every european ethnicity is white for me, except portugues

Attached: 1558278240944.png (1200x1200, 408K)

>i highly doubt that the average "southern euro" is as genetically med as i am.
But you are only 60% med you dumb mutt

i see
do you guys like/hate italians or don't care at all? most guys i know coming there do it for whores and whatnot, maybe they don't behave well

Eu sou mineiro.
Tenta melhor da próxima vez, Andyscleyssom.

>do you guys like/hate italians or don't care at all?
People here flex their italian heritage. Same thing with german, slavic and other "exotics" heritage

Italians have the biggest cultural influence here after the portuguese, much of our cuisine is based on italian stuff and we borrowed many italian terms and mannerisms, it's just part of our identity and most people love italians.

>Eu sou mineiro.
Qualquer coisa acima de São Paulo é Bahia, pretoso.

Like? I fucking love Italy!
I'm glad my state is associated with it.

Attached: vittoria.disavoia_67514259_468375417287944_8248831752186663283_n.jpg (848x1508, 282K)

Mineiros são gente boa e brancos.

Same poster as Italians are really well liked here, and people with Italian ancestry have proud in their ancestry and presence. Is possible that I am a Italian-Brazilian myself.
They can be pretty obnoxious with this (as I said in my first post) , but this is fine, I guess.
About coming in Brazil for whores, they normally visit the Northeast and Rio, the shithole parts of the country, for do these things.

No máximo os belo-horizontinos torcedores do cruzeiro. A maioria é completamente indistinguível do baiano médio. Eu sei disso, já viajei por todo o interior de MG e Bahia.

>Rio
yeah, that's often the aim, carnival meme and shiet
what are some good less crowded places in brasil that are worth visiting? be it nature or cities
you are all nice guys

only know one brasilian girl, giant 190cm really hot neet half negress with sculptured body

Based centrinho

>Belo-horizontinos
Eles são a pior parte do estado tirando as partes fudidas do norte.
>torcedores do Cruzeiro
Você também é mineiro, não é?
Cruzeiro, lmao

Balneário Camboriú
Anywhere in the state of Santa Catarina

See: youtube.com/watch?v=bGXwA8ZXcTg

Attached: vittoria.disavoia_49462083_396182557808985_5256450666266720278_n.jpg (1080x1349, 105K)

what's the deal with this bbc whore?

There are.
I recommend you to look for historical places, like the cities of Ouro Preto and Goiás Velho. This part of the Brazilian tourist meme is accurate, actually.
And is very common to see natural wonders near these places, too. Our Cerrado can be really wonderfull, and there are some hiking/camping options in these places.
Some people really like to visit European/Asian ethnic communities, and, truly, they have some interesting things there, but sometimes it can bordeline the meme easily. Don't go with high expectations for these, anyway.

Why do you people need to affirm everytime that you're white or that your shithole region is white?
At eyes of the world, we're all third world monkeys and there's no "forcing that you're white" will change that.

>Why do you people need to affirm everytime that you're white or that your shithole region is white?
Because I'm white

I just go for the meme.
The best part is exactly that we reinforce our monkey image.

Honestly it isn't. São Paulo and Espírito Santo are brown as fuck overall, Paraná is about on par with the US average, Rio is literally the 5th whitest state after SP and the South, etc.