How are people who date Asian girls viewed in your country?

How are people who date Asian girls viewed in your country?

Here they are viewed as the best race to date, and often make wh*te women jealous and inferior feeling.

Attached: ce0e722293ef4741dd3bbc21daa1db76.jpg (360x479, 32K)

Can we please stop talking about WMAF? Seriously, you're gonna give me a complex.

ive never seen one such couple, asians mostly keep to themselves and you dont even notice they exist, but ive seen locals dating black women

Nobody here makes race a deal so autisticly. Date/marry whoever you want.

Thank you for your service

my ex was chinese american and she was a trainwreck

thank you for your service

I think most chinese American women are like that. I've dated 3 off and on, they were all varying degrees of batshit.

>my ex was Chinese American
So what is she now?

in what way?

dead [spoiler]to me[/spoiler]

I would like to date an uppity Asian girl just so I could dump her for a white girl and tell her that it feels more normal for me.
Watch as her head explodes with jealous rage as she realizes she'll never be considered in the same order as whites.

They are based

t. married to a chink

Ugliest girls ever. If you say you like Asian girls, people will say wtf

well to start
>she was an unironic communist
>took classes in gender studies
>major daddy issues
>depressed
>very feminist
>hated white men, (except when she was fucking me)
she could suck a tennis ball through a water hose though

Attached: asian gf wants the d.webm (654x1080, 795K)

I don't know why I expect anything from these stories; they always end up just being stop liking what I don't like boring shit like this

normal because we're an asian country

what do you mean? i never said it was interesting.

it sounds interesting enough, but honestly i dont know what you expected from such a relationship
perhaps just sex?

>Here they are viewed as the best race to date
But what about outside your weeb bubble?

Cute

how did you get access to my videos?

Attached: km04.webm (922x600, 1.94M)

i really liked her at the time and i took her camping and shooting a lot, but eventually i discovered the relationship was hopeless. it lasted about six months and we broke up recently

sounds believable, too bad she turned out to be irrepairable
most women arent bad, they just follow these retarded social trends

depends
men with thai chicks? yikes
east asian?
perfectly fine

In Chicano country, it's seen as a normal occurrence. Asians are considered honorary Chicanos, honestly.

yeah im thinking it might be hopeless finding a girl with her head on straight at university

This.
Only Wypipos care someone they don’t know dating someone they don’t know so much.

isnt japan extremely racist

Not true
Just look at the asian reddit incels

brehs...

Hnnnnnggg...

Attached: km3.5.webm (652x1080, 2.28M)

Okay, hand over the sauce, bro.

Attached: gigachad gun smile.jpg (1130x1082, 138K)

SAUCE

In English speaking countries, specially the US and Australia, Asian women born there and even the ones who have immigrate, love to date us white men. In big cities in the US, it is very rare now to see Asian Man-Asian Woman couples, it is mostly White Man-Asian Women, lol even the older Asian women date white men over their own. That's how cucked Asian guys in the US are, and they're fucking jealous of that, since their own women don't date them, white women pretty much see them as cucks and women of other mostly stick to men of their race and ignore Asian men.

I am sooo glad that I am not Asian.

Should be IPX-337 if I remember correctly

Attached: km10.webm (480x800, 2.46M)

I dunno but I my friend's mum is chinese and his dad is welsh.

You'd think he'd make for an bizarre character but nope, he has the most english accent I've ever heard in my life and is generally, the most level-headed dude I've ever met. (and the smartest, as you would expect)

He was born in north scotland too so that makes it even weirder he aquired such a posh sounding voice.

gotta

Bless your heart, good sir.

BAN MISCEGENATION
I'm sick of seeing fellow white men flushing their beautiful genes down into a pan-faced androgenous mongoloid. What's terrible is that the single white women have no choice but to accept the salivating swarthoids swarming over them. We need to change this and make white men and white women breed each other.

its only hot until you find out they have an actual pussy and not a dick

Attached: austrian yellow fever faggot.png (1416x1008, 629K)

Fucking kys you obessed tranny lover

men who go for asian women are betas, only the alphas will retain their genetic

keep crying bitch tranny lover

Attached: tumblr_inline_nbvpcwK6GQ1rh3n9d.jpg (600x557, 39K)

but than swarthoids will inseminate white girls in their place, defiling the white gene pool.

Outside of the internet people don't care that much about race.