>according the 2010 census 76% of Puerto Ricans identified themselves as white

Puerto Ricans explain yourselves

Attached: pr-crowd.jpg (2200x1467, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Ricans#Ethnogenesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same reason Italians, Spaniards, and Portugueese say theyre white. They arent.

So it has been statistically proven that they are whiter than the USA.

You are not white.

Whiter than you Rodriguez.

if mexicans can do it, why cant they.

Attached: 3616779941.jpg (950x942, 237K)

Imagine being white

But I'm Puerto Rican and therefore the whitest man on this hemisphere

Have you not seen West Side Story? PR is White.

>muhh 4% puerto rican heritage

Attached: 1478442737802.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

>t Muhammad Xang de la Mierda

You seem upset.

There’s no way this is real.

It is. I had another one in my original Jow Forums folder, but I deleted the folder a while ago.

Im fine. YOU seem upset.

America is free country, every citizen can be whatever he wants. if men can be women i don't see any reason everyone can be white, black or purple or whatever.

I'm literally 100% black though

Attached: mutt.png (407x817, 28K)

im white

FBI put them down that way
No

Attached: 1473864179365.jpg (507x1497, 304K)

You shouldn't give your DNA to the feds like that if you are black.

dios mio....

i dont say this is a white country

>France
>UK
Are you half White American?

No, though I do get that a lot.

My brother...

Those are crime statistics, not self reported racial census.

I'm American, my days are numbered either way.

How did those ancestries get in there, then?

We're BLACK

Attached: Puerto_Rico_Protesters_64950.jpg (1140x759, 71K)

Evidently a lot of mixing went down in PR. My grandmother isn't Hispanic but has a Spanish last name so I think she's a Portuguese mutt or something.

Anybody who isn't a full blow negroid is classified as white in puerto rico. The "mixed" percentage in their census is very low, even though most are clearly mongrels.

Attached: 190730-puerto-rico-protest.jpg (1200x630, 104K)

>she's a Portuguese mutt or something.
Um, what does that have to do with either France or the UK?

Explain yourself, immediately

Attached: 1552198404936.png (1080x1224, 1011K)

Meaning that her father was probably Portuguese and her mother introduced those ancestries into my family. That's the only explanation I can think of.

I did look it up however and found out the "French" ancestry could be Catalan.

13% human

Why do non-Latinos find this such a difficult concept to understand?
In Latin America, if you don't have too many Native or African features then you're """"""""white""""""""".
Even a mulatto Dominican will refuse to identify as black and just "Dominican".
A light-skin mestizo will call themselves "white".
A non-black, tri-racial PR will call themselves "white".

I know a lot of Puerto Ricans, I'd say maybe two of them pass for white

Das rite

>A light-skin mestizo will call themselves "white".
Bullshit. Even castizos are all about azteca pride. Only niggers in the caribbean and Brazil are ashamed of their ancestry.

Attached: Cain_flex1.jpg (550x367, 33K)

Puerto Rico is under direct American influence. I don't see why they would identify as white when they aren't and I'm sure they know the average American doesn't see them as white considering the giant diaspora they have in the mainland

Puerto Ricans still have a strong culture, being under american rule has only made it stronger.

The average American doesn't know USA owns their brown faggot asses

It is strong, but that doesn't make it any good, they're all so proud of their shitty ass island

I suspect CHI hands are writing these posts

At least they have a culture and don't need to LARP as their great-grandfather's uncle's nationality.

Puerto Rican anons have told me that PR is the most Americanized country in Latin America
Probably true but I'm sure the average American living on the East Coast is familiar with interacting with Puerto Ricans

Allegedly each place that has its own ISP has its own flag

>Studies have shown that the racial ancestry mixture of the average Puerto Rican (regardless of racial self-identity) is about 64% European, 21% West and North African (including Canary Islander Guanche), and 15% Taino/Amerindian, with European ancestry strongest on the west side of the island and West African ancestry strongest on the east side, and consistent levels of Taino ancestry throughout the island.[38]
>A study of a sample of 96 healthy self-identified White Puerto Ricans and self-identified Black Puerto Ricans in the U.S. showed that, although all carried a contribution from all 3 ancestral populations (European, African, and Amerindian), the proportions showed significant variation. Depending on individuals, although often correlating with their self-identified race, African ancestry ranged from less than 10% to over 50%, while European ancestry ranged from under 20% to over 80%. Amerindian ancestry showed less fluctuation, generally hovering between 5% and 20% irrespective of self-identified race.[39][40][41]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Ricans#Ethnogenesis