Do you like Austria?

Do you like Austria?

Attached: download.png (300x168, 493)

NO

Yes

Sometimes I forget they exist, I don't hate them or anything, I just think they're gone like Prussia, then I remember they are still there

And Switzerland

Attached: bandera-suiza.png (2560x2560, 31K)

What is your favorite city?

No

how can u like a country where literally hitler was born? Are u a nazi?!

Salzburg

Yes

no because of THAT poster

What poster?

You know which one user..

Simmeringer

Who?

Don't pretend user..

The autistic gooklover

For me, it's Burgenland

Dumb redneck Germany. Would I live there over the US? Absolutely.

Oh, I know him, haven't seen him in a while

Which state are you from?

Oh I remember
But I actually like him
You are stupid

He does live in a poor and shitty district of Vienna though. The only people that live there are turks, negroes and people that haven't managed to raise above their class in 4 generations.

Well, it's homeland of Arnold and i like Arnold, but he told austrians were huge nazies and many of them are in hell now.

Yes. I do love Austria.

Why is he so autistic though? Why doesn't he just go to a bar and talk to some qts?

Is Vienna fun?

As fun as any other major city

well it's considered a brilliant of european architecture.

Lol no, they can just say whatever they want around here and there is nothing you can do about it

Please, can someone give me, a historylet, the rundown on why it's its own separate state from Germany?

Like it a lot, but prepare to be mad dogged by bmw owners in Vienna

Germany came from barbaric prussian dukes, so it's shame for honorable austrians being run by these peasants.

Yes. I visited Salzburg. Everyone there is very nice.

Prussia and Austria were rivals. So when Prussia unified Germany through a series of wars including the Austro-prussian war, we got excluded. Another reason is that we are Catholic, which Bismarck didn't like (he tried to weaken Catholism in Germany, see Kulturkampf) and we had an empire of our own which was multicultural, which run counter against the idea for German unification

>Oh I remember
>But I actually like him
Why are you referring to yourself as "him"? You fucking retarded samefag.

How did you guys figure out his location?

Nobles didn't want to be part of Germany. That's the "tldr" version.

Austria: yes
Austrains : fuck no

We didn't , nobody knows if he even is an austrian , an hungarian who posts in /deutsch/ said he's from hungary and only lives in austria which makes sense since he never wants to have a discussion in german

>Another reason is that we are Catholic, which Bismarck didn't like (he tried to weaken Catholism in Germany, see Kulturkampf)
What did Bismarck plan to do about Bavaria then? Was it going to be anschlussed into Austria, become it's own state, or forced to convert to Protestantism?

How do I get an Austrian girl to sit on my face?

Interesting. So he doesn't speak German/Austrian but he lives in Austria.. that confirms he's a shitskin.

We're getting closer to his full identity.

Be president of US with fancy haircut.

You talk to people in language different of german in your bmw general? Since when?

The Protestant areas of Germany still had a substantial majority so he wasn't completely opposed. The German Empire was also highly decentralized and he was concerned Austria would be remain a rival to Prussia inside as well. Furthermore there were strong concerns about the balance of power in Europe; there's no reason to think the British or Russians would have tolerated such a radical change as the disestablishment of the Habsburg Monarchy and the creation of such a huge new state

It was not really a fight. Bismarck tried to curb the influence of the Catholic church in the state and politics (the centre party was pro Catholicism and if I remember correctly the CDU from which Merkel come from originated them, but I am not sure) and not eradicate Catholicism altogether (although he would, if he could)
The Bavarian state themselves had some opposition to the church.

Nope , the hungarian guy knows german

Bump

Yeah, I've been. Shit food though.

L is for I LIED

Isn't Vienna international enough that you can find anything?

Bump

Vienna is my fav Turkish city

Is it as Turkish as Berlin?

Not really but then again most "Turks" in Germany are just Assyrian or Lebanese with Turk passports

this is true

>t.urks

Kärnten or Steiermark?