Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Attached: rtx353qy.jpg (1440x940, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ekCDPyC3eA
youtube.com/watch?v=ogutTP5VJ0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe when monke man dies

I sort of just wish we were all friends. Give Russia the middle east. Why are we standing up for Saudi Arabia (who did 9/11) and Israel (who sunk the USS liberty) anyways

Attached: 1564287116292.jpg (605x604, 40K)

Opposing geopolitical interests, particularly in Eastern Europe and Iran.

>49% non-Hispanic white in 15 years
>Friendship with anyone

Attached: anime jumping.webm (852x480, 649K)

Frog and scorpion

>literally also a mutt nation
>muslims and central azns and chinese flowing in
didn't putin himself say there was no such thing as a "white" russian? he pushes that multiculturalism shit hard on y'all. lmao fellow mutt in denial. we should be mutt allies and destroy the pure bloods

MUTT ALLIANCE:
US, Russia, Brazil, France

Attached: 1564086496298.jpg (267x293, 15K)

The peoples of both countries have no reason at all to not be friendly to each other. You post these flags and pretend there is some kind of latent justified hatred between both countries. The fact is that's only what the interests of a minority make you believe. Russian and american people are not enemies. Your elites are. Until all the workers of the world don't ackowledge this, they will keep making up conflicts forever that only benefit them while making us do the dirty job, justifying it with brainlet rethoric (nationalism, racism, sexism, classism, etc)
Truth is the game was honked from the start

Attached: 1564543359731.png (1068x601, 315K)

Spain is my best friend

vocaroo.com/i/s1ekCDPyC3eA

>didn't putin himself say there was no such thing as a "white" russian?
No he didn't. That's American projection. Nobody in Europe uses the term white, ever.
>he pushes that multiculturalism shit
He doesn't push anything. Russia only has one predominant culture historically but also multiple native minorities living in the massive state.
I have nothing against Americans though.

sorry for making shit up about ur nation
i shall not say that again
i luv yu

Attached: ap_19155757085375-e5be40518d90c806d277bf89cdb971147d0d62d9-s1600-c85.jpg (1600x1200, 398K)

>Nobody in Europe uses the term white, ever.
It literally comes from Spain, dumb mongoloid.

Attached: leon d.png (500x300, 45K)

Spaniards didn't call themselves white they called themselves Peninsulares.

you guys were frens at one point in WW2

Why be friends? The US would be better under Chinese and Russian control

Literally best friends

Does this make mutts seethe? I bet Trump wishes Putin treated him this well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogutTP5VJ0c

Attached: 000_1HJ1HQ-e1560673751921.jpg (1024x640, 193K)

cuz you are retarded

Every single country in the history of history made their situation worse by trusting Russia.
Like it never got better for that country.

In fact the safest thing to do is just hate and isolate Russia . You are better off dealing with chinese anyway.

It' ok user

Completely false. Innumerable beneficial scientific, cultural and economic partnerships have flourished through mutual trust and respect. Hell the only reason some countries have ever been to space is because of Russia.
Not to mention bringing civilization to the entire Central Asia and Siberia but they didn't really have a choice in that case.

>Hundreds of years of invasions,massacres and tormenting our people is ok because at least the Russians shot us up on a rocket.
Nah not gonna fall for that one.

Attached: 3236413.jpg (600x600, 42K)

We need to for a three way alliance with China and Russia, and bully the rest of the world into doing whatever we want

>Hundreds of years of invasions,massacres
That's white people in general
>tormenting our people
What people

a cold war never ends

Why? We already friends.

It goes against the interests of France...

> Not to mention bringing civilization to the entire Central Asia but they didn't really have a choice in that case

Do you unironically believe this?

I believe in facts, yeah