What’s up with twitch donators?

What’s up with twitch donators?

Attached: 46169161-33B2-4CC5-85C2-1CD487023295.jpg (960x833, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasocial_interaction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've donated about $100 total, AMA.

Why do you do it?

To support the streamer and show appreciation for the hours of entertainment I've gotten from them.

I want to support everything that kills well established media AND dead ass end jobs like office jobs

>watching streamers

I used to debate doing it.
But then I realized that I am way too greedy to give someone money

What type of entertainment did you get? Were the jokes fun? The gameplay was very captivating?

What's wrong with it?

Yes, captivating gameplay and/or funny personalities. Sometimes also for the educational value.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasocial_interaction
It's pretty sad that an entire generation has apparently grown up thinking that these entertainers are their personal friends.

Attached: zoomer90890.png (434x327, 32K)

actually there is no feeling better than donating to your favorite gamer girl streamer so you trigger the text-to-voice bot and make the twitch chat laugh or spam whatever you just said

people here hate fun

Mindlessly watching some faggot play video games when you could be playing them yourself. The only thing sadder is giving them money for it.

I gave sodapoppin 3 dollars to thank him for publicizing world of warcraft vanilla private servers because its my favorite game.

Attached: 1564688032936.jpg (380x553, 157K)

woah that must be amazing

Imagine actually watching streamers outside of pros and LITERALLY GIVING YOUR MONEY AWAY to them
I really don't get it

You're not really telling me what's wrong with it though. You'd need to explain why playing the game myself would be superior. It's like saying, "why watch football when you can just play it yourself?". You have to understand that to some people there is value in watching someone do something well, but don't necessarily have any desire in doing it themselves.

Oh, and top of that, a lot of the time I'm watching streams of games I'd like to get better at, as I've found that in a lot of cases I improve faster by watching good players play it rather than figuring it all out by myself.

And finally, at the end of the day, if I play a game I'm usually doing it because it's enjoyable. If I can acquire at least the same amount of enjoyment from watching a stream, what's the difference?

Boomer detected

Zoomers don't have friends so watching streams is like playing vidya with a friend or friends.

ITT: Brainlets who delude themselves into thinking they're too intelligent for an activity they don't enjoy but others do, then feel the need to be condescending and smug about it when in reality they just lack the ability to see things from another perspective but their own.

I literally don't know a single person who watches streamers

t.zoomer

>Zoomers don't have friends
projecting

Any JakenbakeLive viewers here?

I give only money to Bella Delphine

You did buy her bath water right?

ordered a bottle for $30 and received it in a few painfully long business days. When I received the package, I stripped naked and chugged the holy nectar in seconds. I was not prepared for what happened next. My swollen testicles instantly detonated and left me in a puddle of flaming children. It felt like Belle Delphine was fucking me from the inside out. I knew I had to get more.

I rushed to my laptop and placed an order for 25,000 jars totaling $750,000. This was the entirety of the sum of the wealth of every member of my family, but I knew that the importance of such a holy sensual experience was beyond that of all things material.

One excruciatingly long week later, a UPS truck dumped my mountain of blessed beverage on my driveway. One by one, I brought each container inside and emptied it into the bathtub. 25,000 jars later, my bathtub was filled with Belle Delphine’s godly fluids. My fully naked body and diamond pickaxe were trembling just being in its presence.

Slowly, I entered the nectar pants pistol first. By the time I was fully immersed, the earth began quaking strong enough to rival California’s recent tremors. The room grew blindingly bright and my brain began emitting a strong radio frequency sending the message across the world of the imminent birth of a new messiah.

I was no longer in control of my bodily functions, Belle Delphine’s spirit had taken over. My fire hose could no longer contain her passion and fired a tidal wave of genital fluid that eclipsed exit velocity. The laser beam left a gaping 7 meter hole in the wall, travelled the circumference of the earth twice, and impregnated every woman, man, and animal in its path. At this point, no feeling remained in my body as my head slid beneath the water’s surface and I ascended.

damn. this is me but im 22

Attached: 1549934196690.png (657x527, 13K)

I sub to a couple smaller channels that are genuinely good people and I like giving back a little given I have twitch on as background noise/second monitor filler a lot. No I'm not a zoomer, zoomers watch 100k viewer channels and ethots

Yes we've seen you copy paste that from /v/ a million times

-never donated
-never subscribed
-never followed
-on invisible
-adblock permanently on

Attached: 1550529399787.png (371x353, 148K)

You forgot
>-never fucked
>-never kissed

I've never fucked but I have kissed

NEVER SUBBED
NEVER DONATED
ADBLOCK ON
STOLEN LAPTOP
NEIGHBORS WIFI
FREE ENTERTAINMENT

I've never subscribed to people on Youtube, even people I've watched on and off for years. Never really understood the point because it's not hwrd to check their page for new videos and these days Google basically keeps your recommended video feed with any new videos of the people you watch.
Are subscriber numbers attractive to advertisers that much or does the Youtube algorithm favour subscriber count that high? Never really cared for it.

I sub on YouTube, it's free. May as well, makes going back to channels easier

I once donated to a boobie streamer (the one who’s friends with imaqtpie) because it was like $3 to play an audio clip so I put in shrek ear rape while a bunch of my autistic friends and I were watching her in discord. This was 3 years ago I believe.

>"why watch football when you can just play it yourself?"
Retards love saying this, but its a terrible analogy.

22 is zoomer. You're an older zoomer, but still a zoomer.

I watch through my neighbors window over his shoulder

yesterday had to go over and show him how to install adblock

Which streamer did you support?

don't think so. i don't relate to any zoomer things tbf

What's the problem desu? When you don't have the time or the energy to play videogames it's nice to chill a bit watching some streamer

Based but still bluepilled.

I'd say zoomers birth years started with 1996. I was born in 1992, so I'm on the younger cusp of millennial age. As a younger millennial, I don't relate with all of the millennial stereotypes, so it makes sense as an older zoomer, you don't relate totally with your generation.

lmao

Gets a bit unwieldy if you "follow" a lot of youtube channels.