/flag/ - EXTRAFLAGS GENERAL

flag of germany edition

previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Jow Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Jow Forums

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UewFPDjpU08
youtube.com/watch?v=BWzV88IjtCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for NOW ACCEPTING GF APPLICATIONS. please reply to this post to be my gf

fuck off sonoma

Also taking applications, must be a 2d tomboy into vanilla stuff only.

>most people here are single
i'd lol if someone did a survey and it came out to 80%

hey I think that's me

hmmm

dont like this edition
Jow Forums tier

woah

testing

i can see them

welcome :)

welcome to /flag/

Where does this flag belong? I've got in my Oregon folder but that doesn't look right.

Attached: Arizona.png (16x11, 652)

no clue, that's not the Arizona flag.

how to stop being angry all the time?

idk, im always angry too. focusing on hobbies tones it down for me tho

I'm cooking up a flag for the Midwest

fug

It's still a work in progress but I've decided to stop for now. It's a flag for the Midwest id it becomes a Monarchy/Constitutional Monarchy. The French says "The Kingdom in the Middle of the West". Shit saying but it seemed alright.

Pls rate so far and what to change

also
>page 6

Attached: MWKW.png (1589x941, 151K)

>has words on it
dude you should know this is a no-no

>words
Are they state's abbreviations not ok too?

Also, I forget what flag it was (I think it was a Spanish, Mexican, or French flag) that inspired me to add words, it was a while ago though I cant find it. It was fairly popular I think

no words whatsoever. that's flag sacrilege

Why is it ok for cunts like Brazil and a bunch of states to have words then? Are they just not considered “good flags”?

Attached: B2DD20C0-4655-4153-9770-730AFAF884CB.png (1280x896, 60K)

>Are they just not considered “good flags”?
yes

it isnt ok

Again are he state abbreviations not ok?

Attached: 2E1EDB11-5E35-4FB8-A2A3-00802E404EC7.jpg (604x336, 63K)

Flag of USA

Attached: 2.png (1280x800, 114K)

Flag of France

Attached: D3F27B3C-5DE0-481E-A7A5-D443DB1B9D4E.png (2000x1000, 2K)

It's British
France is pic related

Attached: senegal.jpg (1280x962, 257K)

Every French person I see on this “international talk” app i use is black and either has that flag or Nigeria or Morocco. If not those then some other African country or its Palestine/iran. What percent White is France at this point anyway? What will it be in 50 years?

One of those flags in their bio***

the idea of a flag is to convey a state in a graphic and abstract manner from a distance
imagine if you had the words "this is the flags of the USA" on the usa flag
it doesnt only look bad but also beats the purpose of it beign recognizable from a distance

No one knows

>most swiped right man on tinder is black
i'd like to see tampa argue this. It's obvious white men are hated by women and are consequently incel, while blacks are desired by women.

Dont even (You) me, it's fucking true, and it sucks. Women want to be brutalized by animals

Attached: 1564726320359.png (972x812, 1.49M)

Fit white alpha men = fit black alpha men. Most whites aren’t fit or as alpha as a black person. If the black man isn’t fit then he’s still alpha which is what makes him still somewhat attractive. If a white man isn’t fit he isn’t alpha. My point is, girls/women like dominant men, regardless, and being fit is just the cherry on top

I forgot the trip

Exactly, which is why i fucking hate women, and niggers. None of you fucks even have to try to be successful. You have to literally intentionally fuck up; I would kill to be naturally masculine, have affirmative action, and be desired just for having dark skin

being white is literally the worst race to roll, no wonder so much of us kill ourselves or become traps

like, whites and asians need to revolt and kill niggers. We need a white + rice + curry army of males to enact a reign of terror on the chads and females

>Blaming the world instead of improving yourself
Imagine being Sonoma

Betas can turn Alpha and Alphas can turn Beta, always remember, stop crying so much too jfc

FUCK YESSSSSSS ANOTHER INFLUENCER ROASTIE GOT KILLED BY AN INCEL CRUSADER
>Ex-Boyfriend Allegedly Confessed to Killing Russian Influencer After She Called Him ‘Sexually Unworthy’
>“She constantly put me down and said that I am sexually unworthy and ugly. She lowered my financial opportunities and I couldn’t stand it,” Gareyev said
RUSSIAN INCEL REVOLUTION NOW

YOU CANNOT IMPROVE YOURSELF YOU HAVE GENETICS WHICH DICTATE THIS. ITS ALL ABOUT RACE HEIGHT AND LOOKS

now pretend I added claps in between all of those worlds.

maybe next time dont breed black slaves to be stronger and muscular

dumb take look at the africans getting european girls. It's just natural that way. They are oppressors in the sexual sense, and that should be stopped. We need to exclude all blacks from incel groups

It's an absolute tragedy when you can't talk about blacks being unable to be incels on incel forums without getting post banned because black fakecels have taken over mod positions

i have called out and exposed a few of them which had white gfs AT THE FUCKING TIME OF BEING ON THE SITE. the whitecels understand my sentiment but the curries are too blackpilled to even challenge them.

>YOU CANNOT IMPROVE YOURSELF YOU HAVE GENETICS WHICH DICTATE THIS
I can’t tell if you’re retarded or Memeing. Go on any Jow Forums CBT and ask for before pics and you’ll see how people have became alpha as improved their lives. Also type this retarded shit and see thousands of people call you a dyel because you genuinely think you can’t improve on what you’ve been given. But kill yourself tonight since no one can improve. There’s no point to life if we can’t improve right?

Also this

Attached: D4E9324F-4921-4C8D-82BE-93AB91100950.jpg (388x655, 21K)

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACIAL STRUCTURE HOLY SHIT
>square jaw
>small masculine ridge browed forehead
>neutral canthal
>large wrists
>broad shoulders
These are all genetic factors which cannot be changed after birth. I have a feminine face and small ass shoulders, and all around im extremely feminine and women dont want that.

I have no choice, i just want revenge on the females and the men like you that get to frolic and be around them. There is no point to life in general. Life is literally meaningless. I find meaning in fighting the female.

sorry if its kinda rambling im hitting a huge whitepill high after a huge blackpill so it's a little bit hard to concentrate on typing, especially after a day of half-hearted studying and shit

Why didn't the Americans just castrate their slaves

Attached: 1426919638386.png (680x680, 339K)

detroit, take notes
youtube.com/watch?v=UewFPDjpU08

Good morning.

He should’ve done yoga with them then he wouldn’t be so fat and dead LOL

bump

hey hey

What's up?

not much, just browsing the internet for new furniture and listening to some tunes. you?

Just eating a peach while watching VRChat videos. Cringy, I know but it's a guilty pleasure of mine.
What are you listening to?

>VRChat
the game itself is pretty cringe but some of the vids can be pretty great lmao
listening to King Gizzard and the Wizard Lizard and some other psychedelic rock atm

The game's alright desu. I like the concept. Unfortunately it seems to be plagued with anime trap erp bullshit. I'd try it out, but there's a bunch of reasons I wouldn't.

bump

Good morning, friends!
1st candidate
Not 2d :/
Welcome :)

Good morning.

tbH I don't know much about VRchat other than the weird ERP stuff lol. it seems kinda similar to second life from what I've heard

gm

Sort of, I guess? I highly doubt that VRChat is filled with the amount of serious people that I hear Second Live is though.
I like how you could have you own avatar and have them do weird shit like throwing fire and whatnot. There seems to be sever
themed servers with mini games and what not. Then of course there's the whole VR thing. I liked how nice the avatars looked
when moving. They look somewhat natural. I don't know, looks like a good laugh.

If you lose those, it would be better I think

Βυμπ

:DDD

bump

Heh, mom is using the laptop.

does your mom know about this place

Oh god no. She's watching some local TV series.

Malta and Maple Ridge sitting in a tree
posting in the thread of F-L-A-G

I feel bad for the tree.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=BWzV88IjtCs

Finally home. What did you eat today, frens?

Crap.

:(

lol Good tasting crap tho.

Like?

a mix of chips and corned beef, mashed together with an egg or two.

Was it tasty?

Of course. It's one of my favourite dishes.

I ate gemista, stuffed vegetables. Very yummy!

sounds yummy :^)

Sounds healthier than mine.
It is. The recipe was introduced to the family by a great grandpa and honestly I have never heard anyone outside of my family mention it.
I suspect he got it from his army days.

ebin

bump

wwwwwwwwwww

test

Welcome

A$AP ROCKY LIBERATED FROM THE SWEDISH CALIPHATE

THICK CREAMY WHITEPILLS ROLLING IN

why would you call it Driving Under Influence when its clearly just driving on increased difficulty

Attached: thinkingapu.jpg (400x400, 23K)

aaaaaaaaaaaa

bbbbbbbbbbb

YANG 2020

T