Your cunt

your cunt
how do you cope with being a manlet?
flag
i will kill myself in the next 5 yeras

Attached: k49z6v1023nz.jpg (2048x1220, 174K)

I'm going to invent a virus that caps female height at 5'4" and spread it one day. Then manlets will finally have peace.

Icope by having a taller gf

Kek fucking losers

should've drank your milk and ate your green vegetables bro

>Icope by having a taller gf
Bullshit

suicide is bad, life is good ok

what is life worth, if it's nothing but suffering and misery
but i diiid ;(

I am like 165 and I like only 1m3 to 1m4 maximum girls, so I guess there is no different between 165 and 190 for them

fuck I got really angry looking at the girl picture. the bitch that drew that probably don't know what life is like for manlets

The average height in vietnam is 165cm so its okay

Indeed. It's a mere inconvenience for her, but for us it's game over. Why must we suffer like this? what retched and horrendous crimes could we have possible committed in our past lives? I wonder... Or maybe we were created for merely for god's amusement? To be something to be laughed at by him and society alike...

No even if I am not in VN I will only hit 120 to 140 maximum girls so there is no problem.
And I do notice that tall girls do pay more attention to manlets, much more than tall men.

>how do you cope with being a manlet?
i simply don't give a shit about my height

Attached: 1551816502072.jpg (863x926, 76K)

>Lithuania
>i will kill myself in the next 5 yeras

Attached: 1555380850470.jpg (276x256, 27K)

Keep blaming it on your height retard

I'm 185cm and like 95% at least literally everywhere are about the same height or shorter so I don't really think about it ever except when I see threads about it on 4channel. honestly I don't think it would be any different if i was 180 or something

185 is optimal height. I myself am a 176 manlet subhuman monkey. People like me should be exterminated so that none would suffer like this again

Just fuck men. Just be a power manlet.

You have the upper hand compare to taller people. You already have more attention, now it is all about how you act and behave attitude towards life.
Your mindset is the only reason for your sufferings

So date a womanlet?

And I'm 172. I feel like almost everyone is taller than me. Am I worried about this? Hell no. Focus on what you can change.

there is nothing i can change, i'm afraid. Not only am i a dwarf, i'm also quite ugly aswell. God must truly hate me, because otherwise such a bathetic and unlucky creature would never have been born.
>short people
>more attention
in what world?

Normal people dont have much attention.
Either much taller or much shorter.
Tall people I know all have shorter bf or gf.
You are just indoctrinated.

tall people are for admiration.
short people are for bullying. They say stuff like height or looks doesn't matter, but in reality they just want to see you fail miserably and laugh at you. It's just how world is.

you may be wrong about your fears

Because you think like that, your life is miserable friend.
Most people are nice enough. They are people not demon

Come to brasil and leave baltic meme country number 3, u will be average height here and u can also claim to be a pole so ppl will like u because pole = german here. Dont kys

but my genes are inferior even compared to my peers.

>Because you think like that, your life is miserable friend
This. Stoop thinking that user from idiotic meme country whose existence should be destroyed for being a irrelevant piece of shit, here in brazil the only times I ever heard ppl talking about soneone else height in a hateful way it was because they already had enmity, otherwise ppl only talk about height whwn 1 comparing height 2 joking wirh friends

>but my genes are inferior even compared to my peers.
What u mean

Short? Just become girl (male).

No ur not cute

i am very ugly and short. I have a receding hairline, an overbite, narrow Eliot Roger mouth, br*wn eyes and d*rk "blonde" hair. I was destined to be a failure from the start

Study and get a degree, find a stable job or something
Girls like to look at handsome guys but not necessarily date them. I have many cute girls date even marry non atrractive fat short guys that is mentally and financially stable.

>i am very ugly
Many ppl are ugly, im 5/10 at best.
>and short.
176 is not that short, and in brazil it is average
>I have a receding hairline,
Heh, just cut it all then or plug those things they sell. Anyway this problem do not affect people opinion so badlyabout u as you think
>an overbite,
Go to doctor
>narrow Eliot Roger mouth,
Idk what that means bro
>br*wn eyes
I have greenish brown eyes and I never was mocked because of it, its another 4channel meme you took too seariously
>and d*rk "blonde" hair.
Same thing as above, ur taking 4channel too seariously

low t slavshit, buy a shotgun and shot females point blank untill police comes

>Many ppl are ugly, im 5/10 at best.
i'm 3/10 at best
>Idk what that means bro
just google "Eliot Roger" and you'll see what i mean.
>Heh, just cut it all then or plug those things they sell. Anyway this problem do not affect people opinion so badlyabout u as you think
i've tried cutting my hair but i still look like shit. my ears and sloping forehead still stick out.
>I have greenish brown eyes and I never was mocked because of it, its another 4channel meme you took too seariously
i have shit brown eyes.
>Go to doctor
i don't have the money for that sort of thing

this is shithuania, i can't just buy a shotgun

I know how you feel bro, but don't give up yet you still have a chance like me, I'm even shorter than you but I don't give up so please don't give up yet

>guys look at me I'm the outlier!

Probably kill myself or just slave away for the rest of my life and die alone
No one wants me and i wont have Kids cause of it
Sucks im an only child, if i had a brother he could spread the genes
Hed still prolly be a manlet though

It's something out of my control that i can't fix, so i workout instead