Why does he talk about race and blacks so much?

Why does he talk about race and blacks so much?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Honduras.svg.png (800x400, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kqd9zaI698&ab_channel=ColorfulTimes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks who's talking

There's probably like 1-2 posters form that place.

Isn't there a Canadian guy who moved to Roatán and posts on Jow Forums all the time?

Why is that mexican poster is so obssessed with race and whites?

>Why does he talk about race and blacks so much?

Because I can, what are you going to do? Ban me?

Attached: 1563584107545.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Why arent you an ethno nationalist?
Why are you a nig9er loving cuck?
Why do you hate your fellow mestizos just because they were born in the usa?

Latin Americans in general are obsessed with race and skin colour.

>latin america
Everyone in this website is.

>tf
>tp

Why do Mexicans hate Central Americans?

Attached: EF65CF93-0B21-4E52-AD2D-7A32524C93E1.jpg (1920x1079, 353K)

>colour

Attached: 1561156548008.png (697x1000, 665K)

Arent you the country with a caste system?

We aren't, we are more obsessed with development and politics of right and left ideologies, the fact that most prefer not to be niggers is because we have lived around them for more than 500 hundred years and that's enough time to realize nothing good comes out of them.

México has like 100k blacks and very dispersed, you can live in Mexico without seeing a black person in your life, that's why they are so cucked, they believe all what the blacks do are racist inventions.

Central american are mostly istmid amerindians while mexicans are margid amerindians

None of you niggas are white.

You don't need to be white to realize how shit niggers are, both whites and blacks do not belong to this continent.

Based

suck my cock shitskin

Attached: 1562171532.gif (699x496, 2.03M)

I don't know, man.
Everyone around me is mixed race. I can't tell who's black and who's not. I judge people individually. Generally speaking, the lower classes are the worst.

Is Korean lifestyle better than starving in Africa?

caste system was created by indo-europeans who migrated here.

>caste system was created by indo-europeans
>Indo-Europeans
>Indo
Why do you always make this user?

Not to be rude, but hating Central Americans isn’t difficult

Neither do Mestizos like you

Why do you find that Central Americans can be dislikable user?

>Not to be rude
What a fucking faggot

Mestizos can stay here as long as they let amerindians become the majority

You arent dislikeable
t. Mexican

Since the 20th, americans are taught that we are not human, so they shouldn't feel bad about our being destroyed

Too many criminals

Because blacks are the only group he can talk about from an "above" position. Even among the mestizo latams the "blue and whites" are a power gap bellow the other mestizos in Latam .

>the lower classes are the worst.

Ehh the upper class are more degenerate.

Americans don't know anything about you.
I don't hate Central Americans but you are a hostile faggot that takes advantage of your flag. You spend all day whining and attacking Mexico passive-aggressively, like a faggot, and then act surprised when people taunt you.

I've personally never talked shit about El Salvador, yet I see you everyday in here falling for shitty bait made by an obsessed burger that shitposts about Mexico 24/7, hating us and then pretending to be a victim. Fuck off tbqh.

This. For people who are from the WORST Hispanic countries Hondurans and Salvadorans sure like to talk shit about others while being full of themselves

>Americans don't know anything about you.
Maybe not, but they know to despise and denigrated us always, and that's all they need.

No, they'll call you Mexicans and despise us instead.
Their government will fuck you over, while nobody notices though. So that.

You are so dramatic

All right, I'm sorry I've talked shit about Mexico, but you shouldn't be upset because of that. Sometimes I talk shit of other countries but I don't mean it.

Burgers have a surprisingly shallow understandment of the world. For them, everything to the south of Texas is Mexico, and by definition is full of gangs and rapists

>flag
All you literally post about, is about how mestizos and indians are subhuman, even tho your country is 90% mestizo.

You also swear to god that you are white, and are deluded af.

Hypocrite.

> skin colour
At least latin americans don't literally bleach their skin.

Also, doesn't your country have an actual caste system? Latams got rid of that shit the moment they got independence.

youtube.com/watch?v=0kqd9zaI698&ab_channel=ColorfulTimes

>full of gangs and rapists
And we're not wrong.

If anything, I read more shit being said about mexico from mexican flags.
They love to post about how mexico is white, and all mestizo/indians are subhuman, even tho mexico is like 90% mestizo.

I don't really have an opinion of central americans, as they aren't very numerous in this board, but they are mostly talking about caravans, or pre-columbian shit.

>we
Speak for yourself you crazy fuck

I can say the same

Attached: 05.Museo-de-Perquin.jpg (640x425, 73K)

>Latams got rid of that shit the moment they got independence

kek,

at least on paper

>We leave as asked
>These guys take over
>Salvi trash then gets pissed off we left
>Blame us for it now
Yikes, have some responsibility.

Attached: ms13-777x437.jpg (777x437, 81K)

Why would they become more powerful if they lost their funding?

Created in LA. What is it about your nation that violence is absorbed so quickly by their people. The YEAH KILL EM gene might be environmental after all.