Tfw someone call you an arab when you're actually Carthagian

>tfw someone call you an arab when you're actually Carthagian

Attached: IMG_20190713_001820.png (1080x1695, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2822869/
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/did-the-carthaginians-really-practice-infant-sacrifice/
theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/21/carthaginians-sacrificed-own-children-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I

You're right. Even Zanji are more Arab than you. Carthaginians were nigger-tier, they literally sacrificed babies to Moloch while dancing around in their little festival, just like jews did.

>beliving in roman myth in 2000+19 instead of scientific facts

40 IQ afghan/shitskin detected

But they wore trendy purple clothes, you bugging out

Children's graves have been found in carthaginians ruins. There were sacifical alters in them and the bodies showed signs of being sacificed

Also that "Dutch" poster is from Morocco and claims to have ties to their royal family

Myth debunked by modern research ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2822869/

Romans did kill their childs if they had a disease tho.

They are imbeciles

How huwhite is a carthagian?

We have actual evidence of that now.
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/did-the-carthaginians-really-practice-infant-sacrifice/
theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/21/carthaginians-sacrificed-own-children-study
And the jews did the same thing in Gehenna, they put their baby on the altar and burnt the altar until it was red. This is Biblical by the way.
No, I'm just part-Georgian diaspora. That's some other guy.

That was for eugenics, Spartans did that too. Carthaginians and Phoenicians did so to offer it for Moloch in a festival.

5-10% of negroid skeletons detected in decade old research.
Rest was "white".
If you mean European, many southern european lived there, for obvious reasons.

Aztecs did the same but on extreme levels. Souces tell some aztec children were chosen as sacrifices for having skin moles.
They did it regularly to children with cleft palate and musculoskeletal deformities.
Considering the technology they had in the medical field, giving their lives meaning through sacrificial rituals it was better than having subpar beings becoming a burden.

He's my favourite shitposter

Attached: 1564696593980.jpg (610x106, 7K)

This is what the story of Abraham and Isaac is about. God tells Abraham to sacrifice his child as the Jews used to do, then he changes his mind and tells Isaac to knock it off, justifying the end of the practice

*tells Abraham to knock if off

Technically he was from Ur of the Chaldees, while the Phoenician religion that they later practiced was Canaanite. But yes, that's essentially the point being conveyed here, not to sacrifice children like they did to idols.

I'm talking about how in Kings and Chronicles, they become pagans under Phoenician influence, and later adopt their gods. That's what the story of Elijah is about.

I think this also the beginning of circumcision. Sacrifice the foreskin instead of your firstborn so God is still happy

More like:
>performing a sadistic ritual to your firstborn so the reptilian overlords can feast on the suffering of a virgin soul

Wasn't Carthage razed by Romans and later settled by the Vandals? And then the Vandals got raped by the Byzantines who got raped by some fat fuck caliph and his arab armies?

Wouldn't all Carthaginian blood be so diluted by rape and salt that you might as well claim to be homo erectus?

City of carthage =/= carthagian empire.

Carthagian blood doesnt mean anything. The only cartagian dna tested showed portuguese origin.