Culture Pals /cp/

Gordon the Abo edition

Welcome to ruins of Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(Eww!) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

old

Attached: 67471228_1176120465926815_7930022676674904064_n.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/P83xddCe
test.mensa.no/
mensa.fi/iq/index_2.html
interpals.net/MrNosePicker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

today its the brit's birthday guys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIT

Lmao,interpals is like the anti-tinder for niggers.
In tinder niggers always get matches because of the nature of the bitches that go on tinder but on interpals they are all filtered out

you lads are lucky that Gordon doesn't have an interpals account, else he'd cuck you and steal your qts.

Happy birthday brit, wherever you are.

post profile white man

I'm not white,I'm black

shut up diogo the white boi

Here's an official guide for fellow Europeans on how to get married to the right girl.

Countries to look for:Eastern Europe, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey and other Arab Mediterranean countries.
All other countries are filth and scum, especially Latin America, even though the women make the dong hard big time. Especially avoid Asians, Americans and germanic speaking people (Germany is somewhat of an exception).

Script lightly, always start the conversations (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl). Do not feed boring bitches with your questions, if she can't come up with anything she is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq.

Have somewhat of a weird personality, ask weird questions and talk about surreal stuff, she needs to connect with you. Make her do an iq test within 3-4 weeks of talking with her outside IP, anything less than 120 is unacceptable, also don't get anyone smarter than you or you're in for a fucking ride of your life when you eventually argue about bullshit in your married life and she can hold up against you mentally.

Do not ask for nudes (at least in the first month or so), if she sends you them on her own etc she is a thot and will trade your love and support for some local tinder dick, not worth it.

Also don't be a cuck and send her any money, if she can't afford flights to you, she is will eventually only be a burden to you in the future too.

Most importantly remember, it is hard to find the right person and the world is filled with self entitled, dumb bitches who think they deserve the world just because they exist, do not fall for this. Have patience and resilience in your systematic search. Talk to as many girls at once as you can, they do the same in most cases, just have your focus on the most promising one at a time.

>Put this guide on the OP:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

>tfw no 1st world gf yet
It was also mine, I got a lot of socks :D

oh...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY :DDDDD

Attached: 1561592344187.png (1320x900, 547K)

>Make her do an iq test
The shitty pseudo IQ tests you do online or the ones made by a psychiatrist?

Mensa online test

happy birthday

Attached: 1530836353305.png (186x219, 27K)

link?

test.mensa.no/

mensa.fi/iq/index_2.html

wheres the virgin freaks?

australian virgin freak checking in

right here

ayyyyyyy the russian girl responded finally wew I thought she forgot all about me

This is actually true

on interpals there's tons of qt's that line up/visit and shit

I tried tinder out and got like ZERO activity there

Keep in mind interpals is not primarily meant to be a dating site though and the more autistic women flock there due to this (and it's beautiful)

Tinder is only for the best looking men. Interpals are for guys who aren't as good looking. Chads should be banned from this site desu.

It's a dating site masked as a language learning site.I have never learnt a fucking language in that goddamn site with any of my qts even though we used that excuse to talk.
Only koreaboos are obsessed enough to learn korean

Post profile

interpals.net/MrNosePicker

STOP posting my profile you imbreed fuck

sleep

So can you learn foreign languages and cultures at all on interpal or is it purely a /soc/ equivalent?

Attached: 41E64CAF-5F91-4B54-A9D5-45F20D811BC5.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

why are you still awake? Oh I know you are cheating on me >:(

>tfw no pika bf

You have to write on your profile "My hobby is picking my nose"

>France
>not feed boring bitche
>not interested or low iq.
>the right girl.
>FRANCE
>FRANCE

*breath in*
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHZHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHZHZHZHHZHAVAVAVAVAVVAAVAVAVAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAH

Tfw no qt

Happy birthday Brit

Morning Reddit: the thread

bump

Attached: 1559931761297.jpg (1508x1493, 321K)

Obsessed.

Attached: hello_leftypol_pint.jpg (754x747, 124K)

Have sex wog.

>tf
>tp

Get a life man

t. Posts in a general about mail order wives
A bit of self awareness would go a long way

Do you want to be my wife

can I be your wife?

>I'd like to just walk in the park with you, user
is this a good thing? will this lead to fugging when we meet?

that's so cute ;_;

henlo

Happy birthday

b-but I don't want cute, the girl herself is rather nice looking. I want to know if it will lead to fugging

It might mean she likes you in a more romantic way, quite possibly. My old qt would say stuff like that to me. So yes, it could lead to fugging.

Is there such a thing as a platonic stroll in the park? it's one of the oldest romantic stereotypes.

Goooordooooon

Has culture pals ever been this ded before?

i’ve seen worse

It used to be constantly dying a few months ago.

tfw im one of the main posters keeping the threads alive

Is she american?

Koreans NOT allowed to be virgins

make him not a virgin then

I wish....

larrikins

Please share Portuguese QTs... fren.

Only Claudia is now qt

I'm actively talking with two bros, and they're pretty genuine discussions (no meme shit), so I don't really have anything to post here desu. Would it still be rude to post profiles I find hilarious if I edit out name and photos? I'd hate to risk putting one of you on the spot :^)

Attached: 56994002_713347539102322_3682840229032493056_n.jpg (750x742, 47K)

You can't post profiles without blurring

post your profile bro

*You can

I assumed so, but if I'd have to post my profile first before laughing at others else that would make me a bitch. I'll stick to profile/photo comments for now.
Don't beg now, don't beg!

Attached: 5adb03b007.png (295x33, 1K)

>Would it still be rude to post profiles I find hilarious if I edit out name and photos?
Just do it desu, no need to edit anything out. People here are always posting profiles.

no, shes a euro

my portuguese qt hasn’t respond my messages for months

Yes he has. Go check it

Based randy

the french one, yeah? Envy you bro, wish I had a qt coming to see me :(

If you would let randy fuck your qt i'm gonna have to say you're based.

Anyone would

Having sex without a condom is actually very gay come to think of it.

Now I know why they call it double dutch, btw. Fuck, I wish women would be less whores so us pure gentlemen wouldn’t need a condom.

It's either Randy fucks your qt or Gordon does desu

I hate pika :(
He is useless :(

Then why do you always post about him?

Attached: 425524.jpg (720x482, 82K)

Pika(?) tells him to likely. Ignore and report.

It's his estranged gf

From where?

Did you find a gf in this thing?

Be yourself

Yes, you

yes, her ->

i have, she just doesn't know it yet

same

B

This Iranian girl is so confusing. Sometimes she seems to really like talking to me other times she seems very uninterested. At least she still likes when I send her pictures from where I live but I don't think she's gonna become my gf

Pull back a bit, especially when she seems uninterested. Take a few hours or a day maybe to reply.

>don't reply to qt for 8 hours
>"where are you??"
korean girls are way different from what I'm used to desu

I want that desu.. learnt my lesson about being to available. You need your qt to be chasing you, not the other way around.

You think French women are bad because you've never seen how terrible women are in so many other countries desu.

>a dating site where no dates ever happen

it's a fine line, be too distant and the girl loses interest for someone else. in my experience, this is just how a lot of korean girls are, this qt isn't even interested in me yet she texts obsessively

Yeah there has to be a balance I guess. Perhaps I should start texting Korean qts then, even though I'm not into Asians