Do you like Mexico?

Do you like Mexico?
Me: No.

Attached: mex.jpg (466x280, 11K)

Just gibs all qts

It should be renamed michoacan, michoacan amerindians still exist unlike mexicas

>me no
OONGA BOONGA ME CAVEMAN BONGO MONGO
Thank you for your service.

If you hate your country you can easily get out of there or kill yourself, people forget people died fighting against invaders so you could be alive today.

Absolutely not.
>rampant crime
>corrupt government
>ugly language
>awful food
>poverty
>shitty drugs

I could go on but holy shit most of this stuff is fixable. Mexico is starting become a liability to other countries around it and they’re doing nothing about it. If it was up to me, I would balkanize it into smaller, easily administered countries.

holy fuck why is every single chicano poster on Jow Forums so fucking horrific. Every single one of you larps as le castizo bvll, le pure 100% nahua mayan, the white norteno alpha male. wtf is wrong with you guys. colombians dont do this shit, my cuban friends dont do this shit, its just you bitches

the food is delicious

>ugly language
Spanish isn't ugly. If Spanish is ugly then I urge to name a pretty language

Spanish spoken in spain is not ugly. Spanish spoken in North America is disgusting.

Kike

They're very similar though

Yes I do and soon I'll be there for holidays
VIVA MÉXICO Y COLOMBIA.

Attached: IMG_6583.jpg (2560x1700, 605K)

It's just a meme faggot.

this. chicanos are fucking pathetic.

If they fixed all of that, THEN they'd become an actual liability to the USA

yes but no mexicans

Jesus Christ...

Attached: 5times.png (568x569, 95K)

thank you for you service

>that flag

Who are you again?

Hating a country is one thing, hating it's culture it's another. I bet that if you visit Mexico, you'll come like it.

the FREEDOM part of me says no but the logic part of me says yes

>less likely to be unemployed
>less money on healthcare
>less likely to be in prison
>less likely to have AIDS

topkek

Sonora, Sinaloa, Jalisco y Durango

Attached: 955C849E-3805-4503-9B99-CD5403FF0095.jpg (640x640, 53K)

thanks for the (you)

unironically great culture, good food, cute girls. i don't like p*pery but mexican catholics are based. when you guys get your shit together and join the first world we will become the most based continent in human history

Attached: 1519286196739.png (1154x606, 213K)

doesn't really matter if you get beheaded though

cope

MEANWHILE
(5x more likely to be murdered in US than Western Europe)

Attached: 2E1C99DA-D796-41DA-8718-048FBC7C5986.jpg (750x1221, 250K)

>Only 7.33% more class divide
No way. There's a huge middle class in the US, most people here are working class/low middle class. It seems to me like the only class problem the US has lies with the super rich.

Chicanos are the scum of earth and they derive from our worst citizens. I'm actually surprised they're not more vile.
Cope harde.

I like all Latin america/ S America minus salvador

what did brazil do to you

Brazil is included in S America. They're my favorite desu

nobody:

absolutely nobody

not a single soul:

OP: Yeah I hate Mexico

Hello rebbit.

Hola Hispachan

big fan of precolumbian history

Attached: artworks-000023061933-8w9o5i-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 153K)

its so cool. people talk so much shit but honestly they had huge progress which developed entirely independent of external influence, written language, mathematics, construction, the arts and poetry, hell even legal codes etc etc.

big fan.

Attached: 10946637995_8bbcd9a589_b.jpg (1024x1024, 225K)

Poor city of Salvador didn't get the valuable approval of our amerilard individual.

Unfortunately no sorry. Try larping as white and maybe just maybe you'll have our seal of approval. Bonus points if you LARP as based brown man. Try saying pro maga things okai Bai

I want to make mole de oaxaca de xuacatupleticaspolicoxuatenilence

You come from reddit tho, he is right, and you are a faggot, and not welcomed here, lurk before posting faggot

yikes & oofpilled

Seriously why are you guys such arrogant assholes

I kind of like Mexico for being there to reinforce while the rest of the world just sits on international asking if you like Mexico or not.

Attached: Knossos05.jpg (847x484, 175K)

They're alright

I love my country, but everyone knows that the worst enemy of a mexican it's anoter mexican.

Like a lot of people of Mexico city hates the people from Monterrey and vice versa.