What is life like in the Baltic nations (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania)...

What is life like in the Baltic nations (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania)? How would you compare it to other Eastern European countries?

Attached: main-qimg-7e1a3360e052b889c85df0f4c56023cc.jpg (533x800, 115K)

>What is life like in the Baltic nations (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania)?
Shit.
>How would you compare it to other Eastern European countries?
Don't know, never been there.

it's really very bad unless you can afford to live in the capitals where there is work

life here is shitty and miserable and honestly each second i spend here is a second wasted on not killing myself, because burning in Hell for eternity would be a way better fate than living in this shithole

its better here rest of world is some shithole full of foreigners who think they are better than natives

Now I want to visit your country

Attached: 1562671593858.jpg (844x1116, 280K)

Must be shit because they all move here

It's the best area in the world. I mean it's a white ethnostate. I will probably move to Estonia to get away from shitskins

It's not that bad.
Everything is smaller than elsewhere and people are not very happy but in all other ways I'd say it's equal or better.

>Baltics
>Eastern European
>not Nordic
Ignoranus

Oy vey, is very bad. No work, no food. Send help, but don't come. Very dangerous. All is criminal.

Do you expect to be treated well? You will be like the same people who come to your shithole

Its only Lithuanian criminals in Ireland because they run Ireland underworld

>Do you expect to be treated well?
Americans generally don't have problems here as long as they don't bother elderly people who don't speak English

Yes they do, maybe not in capital its a proper shithole there stockholm tier, any nigger can pass there because Estonians are barely majority and its full of hipster faggots

The capital and Tartu are the only places any foreign person has any reason to live in anyway.
If they visit somewhere else in Estonia then the odds of them running into any problems with people during a short stay are next to none.

Nobody will come to you in daylight and clock you in retard i dont know what vision you have. In daylight you will get treated like shit xenophobic social cues and someone might even say something, in night times at local places the chance to get clocked in gets raised by 70%. Foreigners place isnt here and the ones here will always be in a outsider status. Capital is Stockholm multicultural shithole that any foreigner feels like in home because its so western, Tartu is university city and the niggers there dont really have a social life that its rare to see them besides daylight.

>In daylight you will get treated like shit
If I may just interfere here, I would like to say that I've visited both Pärnu, Talinn and Hiiumaa and I was always treated very well.

he's delusional, ignore him.

>i was treated good by customer service
Did you hang out with any locals

>that one angsty estonian
lmao I thought you were the same guy who got picked up by police

Yeah. One of my university buddies family lives near Heltermaa.

Eesti on eestlastele ja ma ei mitte ühelgil lääne pedel siin ennast mugavalt tunda. Sinusugused peded võite neilt suhu võtta kui tahate, kõrgem seisus siiski räägivad võõrast keelt ja tulevad siia oma feministlikust ja multikultuursest sitaaugust, et meie oma lõhki rebida. Tra jälestan sinusuguseid hipsterist pederaste. Täna lähen linna ja oi blja kus ma hakkan neile puid panema kui ma näen neid

Everyone was super friendly to me until I started speaking Russian

Attached: 1553839368585.jpg (1360x2048, 673K)

You should visit Ida-Virumaa.

it's ebin tier. and stop forcing cold war memes, we're not eastern europe alri

this

>What is life like in the Baltic nations (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania)
Not great. Corruption and lack of accountability is the biggest problem. Eliminate that and I would love it here. People are relatively honest and do not pretend to like you - so if a person smiles or compliments you = it's honest.

>How would you compare it to other Eastern European countries?
Same