I have a Korean gf. She wants marriage, and wants to live in Korea. She doesn’t want to move to the US

I have a Korean gf. She wants marriage, and wants to live in Korea. She doesn’t want to move to the US.

What’s it like living in Korea long-term as a foreigner, especially in Seoul? Are they racist and treat you badly if you’re there for a few years?

Attached: 340EB42E-AF77-460A-915B-922B48B66A87.jpg (420x272, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/iranian-official-says-oil-goods-deal-planned-south-korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on your color. If your white your will be probably respected. If your black you will get some racist comments, if your a mutt you will be ignored.
Also what job do you have in seoul?

Attached: 1551256073724.png (450x800, 333K)

You can't just shart in the mart here

I’m white.

I plan to be a NEET while I take classes for computer programming online. I’ve heard WiFi in Korea is pretty fast so that shouldn’t be a problem right

>She doesn’t want to move to the US.
Why? Most korean want to move to the USA.

>WiFi
It's one of the most fastest internet all around the world and the land is so small that there's no place you won't be able to access internet. You don't have to worry about that.

because she hates hamburger and loves kimchi

Attached: korean_girl (2).jpg (1280x1707, 554K)

Fuck off we're full

This!!

Don't make him want to come here idiot

Attached: 1564229992799.jpg (670x671, 59K)

South Korea will be economically collapse by economical sanctions
Because they were doing illigal export of strategy materials to Iran and China and nk

Know this situation

Big amount of sensitive stuff just vanished in South Korea that could be used to create nukes, poison gas and so on. Korea sold that stuff to someone or "lost it" .

SK was the supply chain of strategy materials for NK and China and IRAN.
So USA got huge anger and let japan to do economical sanctions

So japan and USA had to meeting about it and decided to vanish South Korea itself by economical sanctions.

Those economic sanctions on Korea is part of attacking supply chane of communism nations. which is connected the USA economical sanctions against China.

Iranian official says oil-for-goods deal planned with South Korea

It’s typical Full plastic korean face

Attached: 395DAB0C-7BEE-459C-9D13-D2030F560903.jpg (607x1155, 605K)

Read carefully

Attached: 84FBBCCA-1066-444D-AF1D-5B43F4590D7F.jpg (750x867, 779K)

stop spamming other thread.
関係ないスレでこういう行為するから嫌われてしまうんだよ。

Attached: 7EAD2042-C047-46D8-A857-2200D075F4C7.jpg (750x787, 575K)

This is gold. Do all Japanese on this board hate Koreans or is it just one autistic poster?

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (226x223, 8K)

is this poster a famous hacker? how does he manage to show up anything korea related?

Japan and Korea is economical war right now.

Korean President Moon is a libtard and is beginning to seize Mitsubishi assets in Korea for reparation. Japan now threatens to stop semiconductor export to Korea.
>Japan paid the money to the people and said apologize.
>Both party sign the contract said that everything is over and done.
>Gov instead paying those who suffered in the war, spend on stupid projects and shit.
>People ask why no money
>Gov lying to the people that Japan is evil and did nothing to help.
Its that pattern over and over again that it starting to annoy Japanese.
>Koreans started the trade war. Japanese companies will be forced to give the protesters money endlessly in Korea if we don't take action.

And president moon is openly saying as official statements that "japan is not ally of korea without apologies and compensation again "at 2018 infront of PM Abe and president trump.

Japan removed korea from economical ally list.
1120 of different kind of each industrial materials to korea from japan will be stop.
And about to 100 is significant important industrial materials.
Taiwan and USA will replace the market of Samsung business.

In the calculations of Korean economists,
Japan's economic sanctions gives
Loss scale South Korea 45 trillion won and Japan 166 billion won.

Eat my plastic you nigger

Attached: F6CDB4F4-CDBC-478E-A0FE-4176196A9D6D.jpg (749x474, 101K)

it's just one poster...duh.
mod should be banned him.

Hahaha that’s typical plastic korean face.

Attached: 84A2650A-2ED9-4FEE-829F-DD4A21E0D109.jpg (626x1160, 537K)

don't forget to abort your Hapa son

Don't. It's not bad but you'll always feel different, other, left out, and no matter how long you are here or how fluent people will think you are a tourist and target you for random English practice, cults, and petty crime because police always side with Koreans first. If she isn't using you for green card she is using you for novelty, a hapa baby, and because you are easier to control than Korean men.

I mean you might be an exception but every Korean woman dating someone not local here whether Korean American or another race, they fight constantly and usually end up divorced eventually.

Plus the air is increasingly terrible and the education and work culture are bad. So that's your childrens future.

If that doesn't bother you then sign the papers and enjoy life.

Oh and breakups are always ugly. They will try to sue you and threaten to get you deported.

Plastic surgery

Attached: DC4E9867-C224-467E-A940-1C74429A8F1E.jpg (579x1144, 656K)

why do you assume korean women want hapa baby? Any reason cuz if shes not willing to move to US then shes raising future elliot roger in korea

They usually say that.
There's three types..
1. Wants foreign husband/wife to leave Korea and move abroad
2. Wants foreign boyfriend/girlfriend but will dump for Korean husband/wife because pressure from parents
3. Too scared to leave Korea but likes foreign men/women, doesn't like local men/women, knows others will envy their foreign partner and mixed baby because it's trendy now to be half white

I'm generalizing but people here literally say this all the time. To me directly too. It's not an assumption.

Because Korean do plastic surgery to look like a hapa

Attached: 9C86E75C-D0DB-4B9B-B789-91ACD53C49BC.jpg (469x1155, 462K)

Yeah I’m not going to have kids with her. Don’t want any, especially hapas.

She already tries to control me and acts really clingy and jealous. To be honest I just want to live in Korea for a few years on her dime. But not if she’s a psycho or if I’ll face discrimination and people staring every single day.

Koreans in general are clingy and jealous unless they are diaspora but even then their parents still won't like you.

If you want to experience Korean I advise heavily against not marrying her. Find another way to come and break up if it's bad or enjoy the relationship and leave before any talks of a (shallow materialistic status points Korean) wedding.

>Be a NEET while taking computer programming classes online

What the fuck? I have a C1 English Certificate, a Computing Systems degree and can't even get a fucking scholarship just because I have no money and there can only be like one or two Mexicans accepted PER YEAR.

Also, looking for a job is a nightmare for Koreans.

it'll be heaven to live there since you are white
working online is also fine there
but never insult weird statues around Seoul

Attached: 0004087992_001_20171002110654762.jpg (510x340, 50K)

I’m scared, Nihon. Maybe I shouldn’t go there now

Attached: 846437DC-F9FF-424A-9AA8-5816308F89D6.jpg (225x225, 6K)

you sound like an ugly NEET and so does she. stay indoors and you won't risk being stared at. the Korea user giving you advice sounds like a straight up retard

Yeah just stay where you are

he sounds like he has no job prospects on the US whatsoever. this is a rather sad couple

Are you Korean?

That’s why I’m learning to code. What better place to do it than Korea where I won’t have any distractions and there’s lightning fast internet. She has a job already, and she doesn’t want to move here.

what's her job? is she gonna feed you while you stay cooped up in your room all day? how does this relationship even work?

Read korean was betrayer of democracy nations.

SK was the supply chain of strategy materials for NK and China and IRAN.
So USA got huge anger and let japan to do economical sanctions

So japan and USA had to meeting about it and decided to vanish South Korea itself by economical sanctions.

Big amount of sensitive stuff just vanished in South Korea that could be used to create nukes, poison gas and so on. Korea sold that stuff to someone or "lost it" .

Those economic sanctions on Korea is part of attacking supply chane of communism nations. which is connected the USA economical sanctions against China.

Iranian official says oil-for-goods deal planned with South Korea

>1 (19/07/11) Cengiz Adabag New. Korean media reported ,
>Korean strategic materials "illegal export" caught more than 150 times in 4 years
>The Korean government seized "illegal export" strategic material in 4 years more than 150 times I clarified what I did. According to the Korean Ministry of Industry, Trade and Resources, in the four years from 2015 to March 2019, there were 156 cases of covert exports of strategic materials that could be diverted for military purposes.(such as neefed for makeing nuclear weapon ",
It is also confirmed that the case in which "hydrogen", which was subject to export restrictions in Japan, was smuggled into Vietnam, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), etc.,

>Korea seized after illegal export was happned.
So it did not prevent the outflow of strategic substances.

>Also, looking for a job is a nightmare for Koreans.
It's not. The real nightmare is trying to live safe in Mexico

Real nightsmare is collapsing korean economy by Japanese endless economical sanctions

Die in sanctions and live by agriculture now