Did you grow up in a poor, lower, middle, or upper class family for your country?

Did you grow up in a poor, lower, middle, or upper class family for your country?

Attached: 1554830048642.png (900x722, 197K)

I was an outcast.

I was born in a fully funcional family instead of the likes of a materialistic inbread retards such as the likes of you.

poor

Poor family, desu. Well, two poor families because my parents were both shit with money and divorced when we were young, so I grew up at times with a poor mum with the occasional scummy boyfriend and at times with a poor dad who remarried into another poor, broken family with a step mum who was formerly married to a criminal with three kids to two different guys.

born in lower middle, now upper middle

working-class

Attached: 1494388360554.png (818x639, 11K)

lower middle

Middle class for the majority of my youth. When I was younger my family was poor as shit. My father was able to climb up in his field enough for us to become middle class and could afford a home and to allow my mother to stay home and raise my sister and I. Family lost our home in the housing market crash, but I was off to college at the same time.

i don't know, middle probably
dad was super poor growing up but had a good job but then has been unemployed for years because of a mid life crisis
my mum never had amazing jobs but grew up middle class and is poor now because she bought my dads half of the house when they divorced so its after i moved out so its like early 20s poor living
always lived in a small run down house in a nice part of a city

Attached: 1556704944872.png (1186x748, 158K)

I was born free and raised by feral dogs

My mom, who I lived with, we grew up in middle class.

But my dad, it was the lower upper class.

upper middle class, parents make a lot of money ($165k combined, a good house is $200-300k) for the area but buy so much shit and used loans and credit cards so much that they are still in debt, although they should be out by next year

>a good house is $200-300k
That's an apartment in my neighbourhood, why is real estate so cheap there, where is that

>a good house is $200-300k
Wew.

Upper class here its like middle class in america so ill say middle

i live in nebraska so it isnt a very populated state, but our house is on a lake and about 2750sqft, roughly 255 square meters and was about $215k in 2012 when my parents bought it. maybe it is closer to $300k now but not really sure. it is near omaha, the only "big" city in the state, so parents still get alright wages and it isnt really as rural as most of nebraska

Sounds heavenly

upper class, over 400k
I realize I don't belong here with all you

Attached: 1558533634711.png (500x587, 516K)

The cheapest property in my suburb is selling for $196,000 and it's just an empty spot of land between two other houses. I live a couple of hours from Sydney in an area classified as rural and it is also a high unemployment area.
Median house price is $450,000 and average rent is $320 per week.
Man, sometimes I wish I were born in America. My entire life renting has been a stress and we were always moving around growing up. It must be life changing to be able to grow up in a family owned home and have the stability to establish childhood friends and nepotistic connections later in life. Australia is so fucked.

middle class that lives within the means available without debt

yeah it is pretty nice, i am away for college at the moment and hope to move there eventually once my career gets going.

>without debt
You're on a watch list now, user.

>without debt
You can't do shit in this country without a credit rating from having debt.

you dont really need debt for credit score, technically you do but im up to 750 with just using my credit card and instantly paying it off, basically just using it as a debit card. 750 is not the best but still considered good

middle to upper
I studied in a rich folk school, every one had more money than us, except the sons of the teachers that could study for free. I meet the only jews I know there.

I am personally poor, I don't make much as a lawer and live with my parents, they are very cheap despite having accumulated a good ammount of money.

I hope you achieve that, wish you the best

My family is lower and now I'm middle class