I've noticed that Europeans on Jow Forums are generally uppity and narcissistic about their "culture" yet can never...

I've noticed that Europeans on Jow Forums are generally uppity and narcissistic about their "culture" yet can never describe why it makes them superior. They call Australia and other countries "new worlders" as an insult. I don't think it is an insult, while Europeans spent the 20th century murdering each other, we built, we made a prosperous society that many Europeans fled to after their various wars.

Attached: 1510963911390.jpg (251x242, 14K)

>Ask a European what "culture" is
>He starts listing off cheeses

Attached: white people face.jpg (355x351, 28K)

>so what makes your euro nation cultured?
>uh muh grains and salsa uhhhh

Attached: 1555031129479.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

It's cope for the lack of culture they have today. No movies and music come from Europe except Britain so they redefine culture as muh old buildings

>Ask European what "culture" is
>Gets pushed onto train tracks.

Attached: 1559187506119.png (894x773, 48K)

It's ok Bruce - I know you're cool.

>What's european culture?
>Well, remember that war were we kill a bunch of people because reasons?

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-043756.png (720x382, 245K)

it's a smug feeling that we have a long rich history meanwhile you guys history are either boring or involves genociding the indigenous population.

Europeans are generally awful people when you happen to fall on the wrong side of their pathological prejudices, little different to the Americans.

They do.
You don't watch them because they aren't in English.
You don't see them in your cinemas because they aren't in English and while we're used to watching also foreign movies with subtitles, your people wouldn't allow this on your home turf

Each country produces its movies though, you can be sure of it.

>meanwhile you guys history are either boring or involves genociding the indigenous population.
Mate, you've just described the past twenty odd thousand years of European history.

their benchmark is literally old buildings. that's it. the more shitty old buildings still standing in your country, the more cultured it is

>Brit
>criticising others for genocide
Yeah, yanks are arrogant but Euros are so fucking narcissistic. Its ironic they belittle the USA when it was yanks that not only aided in their retarded wars but gave billions in aid after them

Attached: 1564609036507.png (1020x746, 950K)

Our history is more interesting than some euro countries

Yup I fucking hate continentals. Simple as.

so why do you say that we're uncultured? Because you're overexposed to our culture?

>culture
Sounds like another one of those new world services

which ones? name them.

If your're white in America, we share the same history. However in the present Euros have no real culture unlike Americans

New Worlder is not an insult just a handy description
True but not for any of western Europe or Russia

US history is more interesting than most of eastern Europe and all of Scandinavia.

I'm just surprised you Brits haven't deified the British Channel yet for keeping you apart.

>western Europe or Russia

Not exactly exciting.

Trainwreck of a post. White Americans don't share the history of Europeans because you're a muddle of every region. And if we had "no real culture" then Americans wouldn't stick out so much would they? Can literally spot you from a mile away and that's not a fat joke. Likewise when Americans visit here they will remark on how different people look/dress/behave/interact. Social cues, attitudes and conventions are entirely different

As far as I can tell, almost everyone from the northern hemisphere is a total faggot.

Yeah it's not like those places have dominated the globe for the last 2 thousand years you redditspacing brainlet leaf

>Its ironic they belittle the USA when it was yanks that not only aided in their retarded wars but gave billions in aid after them
They owe all of their modern comforts, cuisine, religion and culture to the foreigners they colonised and exploited, but all they have ever done is treatthem like shit.
It only makes sense for them to spit in the face of those yanks who tried to pitch in after they made a mess of theip world aftr the war. Anything else may bring about introspection and deep existential crisis on the understanding that they are supported by a foundation of corpses.

Poland and Sweden have a very interesting history desu. American history is good too though if very short

>New Worlder is not an insult just a handy description
It's a painfully ignorant description because those peoples you call new worlders come from countries with cultures ousands of years older than anything in Europe today. YOU are the new worlders.

>Yeah it's not like those places have dominated the globe for the last 2 thousand years you redditspacing brainlet leaf

You type that dumb shit yet I'M the brainlet.

Attached: angry-penguin1.jpg (400x300, 40K)

Most "Eastern" European countries were part of Empires for most of their history which is more interesting than USA.

I would group the Balkans with Greece/Turkey since they were under them for a long time who have far more interesting history than you.
Same with countries like Ukraine who are part of Russian history.
Hungary and Czech Republic with Austria

All those have more interesting history than New Worlders.

Very simplistic view of the wars desu. America was opportunistic as fuck, as a result of them arming the Soviets to delay the Germans and prolong the war, they then swooped in at the last minute with waves of troops, and used their untouched economy to become the world police they are today
Can you elaborate? How is the US and Canada "thousands of years older" than Europe? And yes SA had the Aztec and Mayans but they left no records so it's hardly a mystery as to why their history is largely overlooked
You must've forgotten that Rome existed

In many ways, yes, we're tired of it
Most of those movies that we see from US are capeshit and there is so much money put into marketing them here that it feels forcefed
They aren't all bad movies, but for crying out loud

Food we know from US - it's all junk food shit

Your words "democracy" and "republic" in American English dictionaries are warped out in meaning from UK/IE English and European languages' dictionaries, like someone deliberately tampered with those ancient Greek/Roman loanwords in your place

You have no direct democracy for president despite being a presidential system and very loud about freedom, self-governing and democracy, which gives you the image of shitty cultured people, without deeper values
Constant wars based on lies accentuate it

Most of your people don't know shit about US let alone the rest of the world, while poeple from rich or poor countries in the world know quite a lot
You Americans can't even remember your timezones, Russians have twice the number and they do just fine, most of them anyways?

Americans confuse the idea of "nationality" with a new word "ethnicity" and divide everything into "white", "black", "asian" and an abstract category "hispanic" which feels artificial, and they instead of talking about nations talk about those four categories only

Loud, fat, arrogant, all of those are signs of negligence or ignorance, all of which speak of bad culture

>Toilet cleaner from shit hole Eastern Europe
lmao

This is why

Old world posts

New Worlder posts

> And in this class we'll be discussing about Martin Luther King
> Oooh so exciting, I bet Euros must be jealous that they have learn about the Hundred Years' War over reciting I Have A Dream speech

>And yes SA had the Aztec and Mayans but they left no records
Incas are the south american ones, both mayas and aztecs were north american and most of their recorded history got burned by the friendly neighborhood spaniards

My mistake but my point stands. Lack of records is why their history is not such a talking point. There's still regular threads about those civilisations on /his/ which probably has more euros per poster than Jow Forums

not even a Eastern European, but it's infinitely more interesting than any New Worlder stuff.

There is a reason why Americans constantly start their posts on here with "As a *insert heritage here* American..." cause they want to be part of European history.

literally all of them
>defeat the greatest superpower in the world despite being a relatively small agrarian colony
>inspire pro-liberty enlightenment across the entire planet
>expand civilization for thousands of miles between the atlantic and the Pacific
>home to the first modern metropolises
>home of countless unprecedented innovations
>harnessed the power of the atom
>literally walked on the surface of the moon
>birthplace of some of the most prolific authors, filmmakers, musicians, and artists in history
>became the most influential superpower known to man, the whole world is subject to pax americana
what is your history? a bunch of serfs lorded over by inbreds and some third world colonies that you couldn't hold on to?

based

when will we take back the world for the anglo man

Attached: 1 e-iQd-A99oM2LDedNdxRjQ.jpg (1200x750, 66K)

You already lost it. American hegemony is in a death spiral.

Attached: china american dream.png (522x654, 62K)

this steams the yuro

going from a caterpillar to a butterfly still makes you an insect

uhhhhh we have culture you filthy burger uhhh just look at that old church ha you jealous arent you and uhh oh this wine ha top quality wine right here *takes a sip* *shudders* you swine have never experiences such a delicacy before *bites into moldy cheese*

/thread

>going from a caterpillar to a butterfly still makes you an insect

Attached: amerimutt orc22.jpg (480x415, 240K)

The Party will have to invent functional ships before they eclipse anyone.

Attached: futuresuperpower.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

>Put on your fine XXXXXL graphic T-Shirt and your most elegant cargo pants
>Drive across the beautiful landscape of utility poles, Taco Bells, gas stations, dilapidated factories, homeless people, 24 lane roads and rusty bridges to get to the McDonalds drive trough
>Take a shart between Wallmarts Opioid and assault rifle isle
>Drive past 23462214 identical houses in a row to find yours

>Yuropoors *brrraaaap* have old building and shit, doesnt make you *braaaaap* special. Europe is blablabla yuropoors are *brrraaaap* same as us *sharts in pants*

Based

>Ireland not in it
Kek

Based Duitser

You have cultural production but you don't have a culture. You are transplanted population, inmigrants, mostly of european stock that a couple days ago, in relative historical terms, began self-governing imitating the cultural artifacts of those days, which were 100% european, and then began building upon them new cultural artifacts, deformed variations of those as generations passed. Do you have kanji poems? No your literature is a continuation, maybe a variation, of english literature. Heck, you don't even have your own language much less your own script. You build a replica of the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas. So original!. Your architecture is a continuation of european style. Your works of art, paintings or sculptures? Either non-existant or a mere limited, poor deformed continuation of, mostly, english archetypes. Your customs and habits are a mix of european ones with particular deformations and extravaganzas. But that's all. You don't dress like hindús, you don't eat like bantus, you don't pray like Mongols.

You are deformed euros lost in translation in another land drinking tea and wearing cargo pants and white socks with nothing, literally nothing to call your own. Except the burger, the cargo pants and the rest of the extravaganzas.

Hamburgers are from Germany

>ask a german to explain german culture to be
>he pulls out a samurai sword and murders me
wtf?

Australia is better than most European countries, aside from the Nordic ones. Only downside is the shit weather

Isn't australia just america if america had remained a colony?

it is more like a hot canada

My country is the basis of all western civilization

>ask a japanigger what culture is
>radiates the nuclear particles directly into my brain tissue
T-t-thanks sama.

Attached: 1554018582299.png (819x827, 302K)

>Dude why dont you produce blockbusters and pop music??
Mass culture is disgusting

let me tell you about your country

>Europeans on Jow Forums are generally uppity and narcissistic about their "culture"
Anyone who calls himself a european instead of a spaniard etc has no culture to begin with. Now that thats out of the way:
I do think Australia and America are basically british culture with some spin on it but calling my own culture superior to it would still be hubris.

>t. Some guy under some euro name, likely an english one.

the relationship you describe between the US and england is the same between spain and the romans/moors

>new world scum trying to talk to me
out of my way peasant

I don't even know where your country is you peasant fuck.

>defeat the greatest superpower in the world despite being a relatively small agrarian colony
Greece
>inspire pro-liberty enlightenment across the entire planet
France
>expand civilization for thousands of miles between the Atlantic and the Pacific
Indian tribes
>home to the first modern metropolises
Rome
>home of countless unprecedented innovations
Literaly everyone else than the US, also thank you for "innovations" like cocaine, heroine, and niggerification
>harnessed the power of the atom
And made a weapon out of it, it's like being proud of flinging the first stone to cave in the skull of somebody. Don't be proud of that. The real deal is in France nowadays anyway.
>literally walked on the surface of the moon
That is important, and really American. And you quickly shelved it in fasvour of cheap Chinese shit.
>birthplace of some of the most prolific authors, filmmakers, musicians, and artists in history
Birthplace of the Jewish-controlled world media, thank you for that again, good "achievement"
>became the most influential superpower known to man, the whole world is subject to pax Americana
Never won a war alone, got rekt by jungle, sand and every other type of niggers with slavshit AKs
So, Ameretard, what have you done again?

Ah, yes, you invent search engines yet so proud of being too dumb to use them.

OH SHIT OH SHIT GOT EM GOOD

>Our culture is still just as strong today as it was 100 years ago you dumb new worlder!
>*Goes back to watching Hollywood movies with English subtitles*

>Desert ami new worlder scum has an inferiority complex to Europe
Not surprised.

Attached: 1538164465477.jpg (575x556, 39K)

Perhaps one of the saddest copes I've ever seen

thats because you are an uneducated dirty nigger, nigger

I seriously can't remember the last european film that I saw, let alone one that was any good. Seriously guys we run everyone's culture now. Just accept it and stop hating.

Attached: mpv-shot0176.jpg (1920x800, 246K)

>have no accomplishments of your own
>muh history

>cope
I miss when we called each other candy-assed roody-poos, these new "insults" are just so unoriginal they could have come from straight out of Hollywood.

Only north western europeans are allowed to be arrogant towards americans

cope

the american revolution inspired the french revolution. indian tribes were disparate and didn't form one continuous society between the two coasts. rome isn't modern bro. innovations of the US are unparalleled in areas like transportation, communication, infrastructure, science, and technology. there's also nuclear power, which is a safe, sustainable and clean energy source. Jews came from the old world. doesn't change the fact that there are US military bases in your country
cope harder bro

its not arrogance to say the truth, spineless wessie

>>defeat the greatest superpower in the world despite being a relatively small agrarian colony
France won that war for you. With some Spanish and Dutch help. But France won Yorktown and the most important operations.
>>inspire pro-liberty enlightenment across the entire planet
That was France too.
>>expand civilization for thousands of miles between the atlantic and the Pacific
France, Spain and Britain had done this waaay before Muttifest Destiny.
>>home to the first modern metropolises
It is Britain who had them.
>>home of countless unprecedented innovations
Any big country in the early modern era can say that.
>>harnessed the power of the atom
Thanks to German and Italian scientists lmao
>>literally walked on the surface of the moon
And nobody has been interested in doing that since the 70s because it's useless, Americans were too butthurt that literally every other "first in space" milestone had been done by the USSR. First satellite, first dog, first man, first woman, first walk...
>>birthplace of some of the most prolific authors, filmmakers, musicians, and artists in history
Filmmakers, that's true. But comparing American art to European art is a joke. Italy alone had Tintoretto, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, Raphael. One single painting by these artists is worth more than American art history. Who believes that any American painter is comparable to Dutch painters like Van Eyck, Rubens, Vermeer or Rembrandt? Fucking Pollock and Rothko? lel
>>became the most influential superpower known to man, the whole world is subject to pax americana
My sides, Pax Americana was supposed to start when the USSR fell and two years later, the US army was already getting pounded by miserable coons in Mogadishu. All American interventions after Gulf War I have been embarrassments.

North Western Europe = Japan > USA > Meds > E*stern europeans > The rest

>US education

>the american revolution inspired the french revolution
Jesus, I knew that you are a country full of dumb fucks, err, best voterbase, but still.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck off

lol weebshit

>Muttifest Destiny

Attached: 1564719424427.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Then stop being arrogant towards them

Japs are east germans, that's why they are based, not the devil's paintings

>hollyjew is something to be proud of
Mutts, everyone

no they are not, red bottom monkeys

jefferson helped draft the declaration of the rights of the man and of the citizen

>implying you didn't cry during Avengers: Endgame

Attached: mpv-shot0178.jpg (1920x800, 120K)

Yurocucks seething and coping

When you have you own evolution of over millenias, like us, then maybe you can call your culture distinctively and genuinely american.

Until then, you are nothing more than a loose collection of euro inmigrants following -originally- anglo cultural archetypes with variations.

Not him
Half of your country is Eastern European you retard and not because of immigrants but because it was a block country
You should thank your American overlords for injecting a shit ton of money into your economy after WW2 otherwise you'd be broke today

seething ossi cope