Who has more power in your country, women or men?

Who has more power in your country, women or men?

Attached: genders.jpg (299x242, 43K)

Me

women here can ruin your life with one word

Women have more power every where no matter what

Nigger?

the gays?

People with money

not in india

wrong

saying 'no' to having sex with me

indian women can't said this

do i have india flag

dumb ass military base poster

sex is women's power. If a woman can't harness the power of sex she is not using her full power

America is a brutal patriarchy that is currently led by a literal serial rapist and whose main opposition is a major old fashioned sexist who thinks women regularly fantasize about rape. It's horrid here.

Attached: really makes you think star.png (600x600, 144K)

i dont know, sugar. last time i was in America 100% were male and women had better standards of living regarding housing, pay and education. just like here in Mexico

correction: 100% of the homeless beggars in the street were male

sorry

men
as it should be

I wanted to post this

Attached: 1558649296970-int.png (600x497, 8K)

White women in the West are privileged as fuck. Hordes of virgins will cater to your every need, colleges and jobs want you to sit there and fill a quota, and everybody believes you can do no wrong

mother is strong

turkey is weird country. society is patriarchal but relationships, families are usually matriarchal. ironically this is one of the reasons turkish guys keep marrying western girls. we think they are more tame, manageable.

sneed

checked

thank you for your service

women are convinced it's men via ilegal abuse, men are convinced it's women by lawful abuse

I had an interesting talk with my gf, she's 100% talking a train past 10PM is guaranteed rape, when I'm a nightclub worker and know the streets by hearts. Her explanations are basically "because they told me so".

It isn't as much as actually seeing the stuff as much as it's superstition. First time I ever saw an example of news media making people paranoid

Womyn

I believe you. That's what one of my relatives said after he came back from his trip to Turkey.

bullshit, women are like 1/4 of homeless people

The rich.

Women literally hallucinate problems. even if everything goes well they find something on the other side of the galaxy to complain about

Men

We achieved gender equality :)

get a load of this nigga

Attached: mocking laughter .gif (640x358, 1.94M)