Do you like Texas (not to be confused with Chile)?

Do you like Texas (not to be confused with Chile)?

Attached: texas.png (1200x800, 10K)

Which part of Texas is best?

Yes

Texas and Chile are frens!

yeah I love my country

I went to Houston when. I was a kid. The city is literally unwalkable

People from outside America keep saying this like it's a bad thing. I wonder why.

texas you are floridas greatest ally

>wanting to exist near minorities

Attached: suburbs3423.jpg (1024x605, 117K)

Si me gustar mucho

Minorities live in the suburbs too. Black people only call themselves "urban" to make themselves sound cooler

See this is nice. Too bad there’s ten motorways between it and the city centre.

howdy culiao la wea y'all

That's Texas in general. It's definitely a driving state

Thinking about going to Texas in February next year for my birthday.

Am I better off going to Dallas, Houston, or Austin? I plan on going to one of those, and spending some time in the suburbs/rural area to do some Texasy things as well.

I love my state(country)
Go to marfa

Is Marfa your town?

>Is Marfa your town?
No I live in deep south Texas,Marfa has ayy lmaos

I'm going there on fucking september somebody kill me please I'm going to miss the fondas

Do people open carry in the cities or just the rural areas?

It's more of a rural thing unless they're trying to make a political statement or coming back from hunting/camping

Is it legal statewide though?

For rifles yes but with handguns you need a permit or something

But check local laws ofc

What is the most "Texas" part of Texas? The Panhandle?

That or the eastern portion

Where in Texas would I find the most qt, non-ratchet Latinas?

I'm curious about this too

Texas here. Get rid of the blacks and Mexicans and it's hands down the best state in the US.
>I still think it's the best state. Muh guns Muh Texas culture Muh diverse ecosystems

The Mexicans aren't that bad, almost half of them voted for Greg Abott

Tejano girl who lives on a ranch. But they're lighter castizos

Houston is an awful city. Austin is the best, Dallas is decent.

I don't find there to be any correlation with indigenous level and quality in real life. That's something guys who are torn between being white supremacists and Latina fetishists think

Idgaf if they vote for the GOP. Beaners leave

Well if you're most attracted to white women you'll typically find the more Spanish castizo Mexicans attractive.
Also tejanos mostly ranchers and they're typically traditional and religious.

Are the suburbs of Austin good for doing Texas stuff (shooting guns, watering holes, good homestyle food etc.)?

No. Austin is a very liberal city. The suburbs are more half and half. But in most suburbs you can't shoot guns by your house. You'd have to either own land or find land to shoot on. Or a range obviously.
There's a lot of ranges in and near Austin though. It's not hard to find a place to rent and shoot guns in any Texas city.
Austin is in the hill country and has the best scenery and outdoorsy type stuff. Natural springs for swimming, caves, limestone cliffs and shit. Wimberley is very beautiful and a lot more rural than Austin and also in the hill country.
I live in houston, it sucks.

>getting upset that a state called Texas has Mexicans in it

Go move to Maine or something

yeah I meant ranges, I'm not going to be travelling with a gun. Maybe I'll spend most of my time in Austin, but spend a day in the rural area to its East (or maybe Round Rock)

Georgetown, Round Rock, San Marcos, Fredericksberg are all 10/10. Austin is extremely overrated and full of fags. Fort Worth and the in between towns in DFW are nice. Houston sucks and San Antonio only has the riverwalk and the Alamo. There are gun ranges everywhere.

the desert. that's fucking it.
houston is shit
dallas is shit
SA is shit
El Paso is shit
Austin is slightly ok
bumfuck middle of nowhere is shit

literally only liveable part of texas is the hills between SA and Austin and the fucking desert. just stay away

Thank you for your service

>Austin is slightly ok
Muh 6th street

will I find lots of qt Latinas in those places? does uber cover those areas?

Central Texas is the Whitest part of the state; 80%+. The big cities are full of Latinas - more specifically, Tejanas. The nation's best kept secret is the Valley down around Brownsville. It's 95% first generation Mexican-American. If you are Latina hunting for a wife, dancing etc....go to the valley. Houston is full of latin Americans from all over LATAM.

Just walk into a mcdonalds man

>tfw no small town Texas Latina to plant her sweaty ass on my face

Houston is the worst part of Texas. We ship our blacks there

aren't there a lot of Latinas in the suburbs of those cities too?

Chicanas have the best soles!!

I'd call it overrated.

They r cringe,just come down south brah
Baste