Just found out about the wage gap

>just found out about the wage gap
Bros, why do we live in a world where women make less money for the same quality of labor...

Attached: cd6771e5b42b6c016b7b7cdac5f15ed1.jpg (1000x561, 89K)

I don't want your feels. Just give me my fucking money please.

Attached: touhou09809890.png (1143x851, 236K)

boring thread. i dont like it.

Convert to communisn

Attached: a80.jpg (1242x1394, 207K)

>Same quality of labour
Que?

based roastie

playing facebook is not quality labor

how do you measure "quality of labor" ?

The main reason is many women interrupt their careers with having kids. Not much that can be done about that except maybe by requiring dads to take an equal amount of time off.

>same quality of labor

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

wage gap is a false flag for the 1% to divide us

But I don't want to starve to death

alot of woman also choose shitty educations paths
>what do you mean i cant make a career in art history or as an hairdresser??

NO, women STILL get up to about SIX PERCENT less earnings then men do per paycheck even when all the factors are accounted for

global knowledge of economics in this thread so far: kindergarten

That isn't the problem. The problem is for the same work. Imagine a man and a woman in a construction job doing the same job. The issue that feminists bring up is that the woman will still make less money than the man for the same work.

>Women tend to flock to caring, empathetic roles
>Men tend to flock to technical, high risk roles
>People cannot comprehend for some reason why men get paid more across all careers

That’s not even possible, if an employer pays his female employees less than male employees, it would be illegal and he would get his ass sued. If you take out all the factors like pregnancy leave women and men earn the same, and they have to get paid the same amount for the same job by law

But a man and a woman aren't equally good construction workers.

To be fair I'd be reluctant to hire women for construction jobs in general because their bodies are more prone to injury and I ain't trying to get sued

It's just an analogy.

What country are you living in? My coworkers are all paid very differently working the same jobs

Probably because some of them negotiate for their salary and others don't

Some of them probably have higher degrees/education/experience or have been in the position longer. If a man and a woman have the exact same background, same everything besides their biological differences, and work the same level of efficiency on their job, then they have to get paid the same or otherwise companies would already have gotten sued to hell due to gender discrimination

>what do you mean other companies pay women 2/3 of what men earn? Why don't we just hire only women? We will be so progressive!
> Wait why did we booted off the NASDAQ?

Attached: 1561237664539.jpg (1200x1016, 134K)

American feminism is so retarded.

*feminism is so retarded
Fixed it for ya

You are playing right into their hands.

Attached: 1561798326692-1.png (1284x742, 496K)

You know once a corporation touches a trend, it dies

Attached: corporate.png (869x651, 819K)

You are retarded then.

Women are less likely to negotiate salary or ask for a raise at work and somehow that is discrimination.

I ask my manager for clear objectives in order to get a raise/promotion and will look for a new job if there is no progression.

>Hiring more women at your corporation so you pay 2/3 less on workers’ salaries while still appealing to retarded twitter feminists
How is it so easy to be a company in 2019?

>not hiring women at your corporation so you can pay 2/3 of your normal worker’s salaries while still appealing to retarded Twitter feminists

Attached: 3DF50A0A-EC7D-4FC9-A1AB-A4AB20A3C66B.png (420x420, 15K)

Just wait until you hear about the death gap