>go up to her and try to say something
>freeze at the spot, my brain goes completely blank
>start to panic
>mumble a couple of words
>finally got the words "do you want to go out sometime" out
>she says no
>I say ok and walk away
>I sit in my car and my shirts is wet from the sweat I pouring out
I didn't believe in the spilling my spaghetti meme until now. currently having a couple of drinks. how was your day, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1553019288456.jpg (250x242, 6K)

At least you tried. It gets easier to ask for every time you do it.

We all respect your effort user. Better luck next time.

Apuposters are doomed

This

thank you. I'm still very confused as to why I froze up when I tired talking to her. it doesn't make any sense.

Good job at least you told her, better luck next time

Could be a lot worse mate - plenty of dudes can't even bring themselves to ask. Good on you.

Repeat it with random thots and it will pass, fail at it until you get good, you are going to make it friend

Based OP getting closer to losing his virginity in one instant moment than most of the incel freaks on this site will ever be in their entire lives

Not as bad as getting rejected by the girl that said she wanted to date you.

This. Also never put a woman on a pedestal. Never jack off to the thought of her before you start legit dating. Jacking off to the idea of someone makes you fall in love with them.
You should have the mindset of "they're pretty and cool, I wanna go on a date with them" and only that. Otherwise you'll freak out when asking them out and/or freak out if they say no.
Just go for lots of girls, look for obvious hints they're not interested, and ask out the ones that don't. Go for more 6/10s. Once you're in a relationship with one and start kissing and jacking off to them, your hormones will make you fall in love with them and you'll start seeing them as an 8/10. Go for girls that the average guy might think are average, but they fillsome kind of niche you like, like for example I like deathly pale, flat, quiet girls. I'm a 5/10 and I lost my virginity and had a long relationship that way. For someone you'll hit that niche of cute as long as you aren't 500 pounds and an insufferable faggot. You just have to keep banging your head against the wall and you'll find someone.

Good effort user, the more you do it the more it happens.

One day you'll walk up to a beautiful, smart girl you thought was out of your league and she'll say yes.

Great job man I remember my autism when I first tried to approach women

God damn it I just got reminded of the girl I liked in high school

This weekend I’m gonna tell a girl that I’ve been hanging out for a year that I like, wish me good luck boys

*that I like her

Kind of regret not doing it but at the same time it would defintetly be like this only i'd have to go on seeing them every day so that shit would haunt me
and i don't have the personalty to date so even though i knew some who were attracted to me it wouldn't have worked anyway

>One day you'll walk up to a beautiful, smart girl you thought was out of your league and she'll say yes.
lol fuck off

Any other females here who have never been asked out before

>never even asked a girl out before
>met this cute girl at university
>she seemed to like me
>asked her if she wanted to go out with me sometime
>she said yes
>didn't follow up on it
>struggled with uni
>dropped out
>after a month of not seeing her asked her if we could meet again
>she said yes
>got cold feet and said it's not a good idea and said goodbye instead
>moved away, she lives 300km away now
why am I so retarded?

Attached: 1450540444895.jpg (369x292, 30K)

You're not cute

it happens lad.
just try again, if she says no again, go for someone else.

Hurensohn

because you're gay faggot maybe, ahmet

cut contact with her and never see her again fi at all possible theres no coming back. No need to throw all our dignity.

Take comfort in that next time when you do something like that it's will be easier and easier

>didnt even speak to a girl in months
top this bitches