I want to move to a european country one day that is part of the EU. I am willing and able to learn the language...

I want to move to a european country one day that is part of the EU. I am willing and able to learn the language. Give recommendations, maybe somewhere where they won't hate me because of my nationality. Europe just seems like the best place on earth at the moment. Back in the day, it wad america. Now it is europe. And I desire to live in the best place.

Attached: 60533443-76C9-4F78-8EA9-8D8DDA5F948F.jpg (600x400, 63K)

greece

Slovenia

Maybe overall, but I'm still convinced that the best place to live in the world, is a good place in America (if you have friends, family and no financial problems that is)

1. Germany
2. Sweden
3. Norway
4. France
5. Netherlands

move to iceland

>part of the EU
>part of the EU
>part of the EU

Have you been to America?

>Norway

fine go to algeria

t. globohomo sodomite

Attached: 1558980037034.png (713x611, 26K)

what are your credentials and jobs you are looking for?

Ok low-income shithole

fuck off, we're full
also thank you for your service

>be rich
>overdose on opiates and plastic burgers
>get hospitalized for 30 minutes
>bill is 200k
>suck dick on the streets for the rest of your life
Woah, Carlos don't come at me like that

European countries are way more different than US states so it's not like you are picking between small differences. I would recommend Poland, because it's a nice eastern shithole and if you are concerned about people hating you for being an American, then don't worry even the nationalists like Americans. If you are a Nigger who wants to live in a hyper-modern metropolis, then move to Germany. If you don't want to learn the language, then move to the Benelux, Scandinavia or any major city, because a lot of the people there already speak English. If you like a comfy life then as I said, move to an eastern shithole (don't move to Czechia or Slovakia if you are a Nigger). If you want to be highly taxed and given everything you need for free (and a little extra) move to Scandinavia

Don't send nignogs here Juraj

switzerland/norway

both are essentially EU members larping as independant, if you want to be strict about EU then its denmark

poland will be a global power by 2035 so it is the best investment

Fuck off we are full

Just in time to see the india/polish hyper war

What about all the American soldiers who died in wars, including Union soldiers who died to preserve the union?

Traitor piece of shit.
You know what is the punishment for deserters right?
The firing squad.

based

Attached: 1564414029482m.jpg (1024x576, 124K)

Toilet cleaners vs street shitters, one side must destroy the other

Go to London and clean toilets Zbigniew, you fat polack.

Yeah, it seems like Switzerland is de facto EU member. They travel freely to EU countries, and recently voted in favor of EU suggested gun control (which I think is very cuckish).

stay out