Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/iranian-official-says-oil-goods-deal-planned-south-korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, you should learn mandarin instead

Sure, go for it little buddy

no, you should start thanking americans for their service

Finns and Japs are basically the same

yes you should

>should I learn a language spoken by a xenophobic tribe living on a series of volcanic islands?

Yes?

Why?

Because

What for?

Also: The language is really easy once you've mastered the way of thinking Japanese. The writing however is very complicated.

You won't have the will to learn it unless you have some kind of reason to do it, like anime, for example.

Only if you want to mix with soulless mongoloid insects.

Gaysex...

this, or arabic

Attached: 757c0cb6c869271d8e8b2843514d32b.png (602x338, 270K)

Based Shahar

Please do it.
I want to talk with you in Japanese.

No
Don't waste time

Attached: xq0mGp2.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Japs are subhumans

Japan is only one Asian who is real allly of USA and full supporter of western democracy.

China and both Korea is enemy of us. You and me.

SK is the big supply chain of strategy materials for NK and China and IRAN.
So USA got huge anger about it and let japan to do economical sanctions on South Korea now.

Big amount of sensitive stuff just vanished in South Korea that could be used to create nukes, poison gas and so on. Korea sold that stuff to someone or "lost it" .

Those economic sanctions on Korea is part of attacking supply chane of communism nations. which is connected the USA economical sanctions against China.

Iranian official says oil-for-goods deal planned with South Korea
middleeasteye.net/news/iranian-official-says-oil-goods-deal-planned-south-korea

>1 (19/07/11) Cengiz Adabag New. Korean media reported ,
>Korean strategic materials "illegal export" caught more than 150 times in 4 years
>The Korean government seized "illegal export" strategic material in 4 years more than 150 times I clarified what I did. According to the Korean Ministry of Industry, Trade and Resources, in the four years from 2015 to March 2019, there were 156 cases of covert exports of strategic materials that could be diverted for military purposes.(such as neefed for makeing nuclear weapon ",
It is also confirmed that the case in which "hydrogen", which was subject to export restrictions in Japan, was smuggled into Vietnam, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), etc.,

>Korea seized after illegal export was happned.
So it did not prevent the outflow of strategic substances.

And korean refuse to submit the docment for the past three year of the detail of usage of strategic materials.

penis