When did you realize western civilization was far more weird, insane, perverted...

When did you realize western civilization was far more weird, insane, perverted, and mentally ill than "wacky" Japan ever could be?

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (1157x1276, 301K)

10 years ago and it keeps worsening. But that western counter"culture" spreads by "being on the good moral side" which is, -ironically- a god damn travesty.

To be honest, that's just like parents grooming their children for a beauty pageant or drilling them to become professional athletes, giving them performance enhancing drugs.
It's fucked up that nobody is doing something against it but ultimatively there are much worse parents ruining their children.
Joe Jackson drilled his son Michael so hard he became white and a pedo and nobody cared about that too.

When people started sperging out about things that barely ever happen and tried to pass them off as the fall of western civilization

drag queens are based and there's nothing you can do in order to change that FACT

This kid has probably taken more dicks than you can imagine.

keking at you W*stoids

Keep seething, you filthy weeaboo

this kid has some fatial features of a 50 year old

this is usually symptomatic of sexual abuse, drugs or other things that would land his parents in the slammer

we had a gay pride day in my city on saturday and i saw a huge fat tranny guy in a dress with a little girl, i looked closer and it was actially a little boy with a bob haircut and bright red lipstick with slutty tight shorts and a crop top. Must have been 9-10 years old. That kid is 100% getting raped and nobody cares because of political correctness. Just like Rotherham.

They either get raped by trannies or priests

>modern west
>civilized
>or western
Fuck off leaf, our civilization has been asleep for ages.

One of the things i find fascinating about Jow Forums is that many people believe that reality has become characterised by fringe, imsignificamt and rare phenomenon which are fed to them on a conveyor belt of tabloids and youtube commentators.
A good example of this is where someone gets very concerned over a transwoman win the east dakota under 17s female Mahjong tournament. People think that this is something to be concerned about and a sign of the times, which they are obligated yo feel upset over as a part of their membership to a political tribe.

Of course they don't give a flying fuck about the bigger controversy in the east dakotans women's mahjong circuit whih is that there was some match fixing in the group stages, or even take into account how statistically rare transgenders are and how they are unrepresentative of anything in day to day reality.

This , call it for what it is the JWO

What I find fascinating leftists doublethinking their way out of their own messaging and say the other side is being ridiculous when they themselves continuously jack off to muh representation and have their corpo media cesspool popularize every kind of human anomaly out there daily.

"Oh no, the mini tranny we put in the global spotlight now did something and its in the news, but this time NOT as a glowing praise propaganda piece. How bizarre and alarming!"
-t. drone

>drag
i don't get it
its basically what people stereotype women as, and take it up to 11
why do women particularly, like it?

Its sensationalist media, it highlights the unusual precisely because it is unusual.

Doesnt matter if its left or right up or down

For those people Jow Forums is the only form of social interaction. I imagine that's the same behaviour old people who can't really leave their house display.

>doublethink
Did it ever occur to you that those sensationalist media headlines only exist to make you upset about things that are happening hundreds of kilometers away? I'm pretty sure you'd find many degenerate parents in Poland prostituting their children and hooking them on drugs yet it newer crossed your peanut-sized brain that it could be a neighbor of yours being much more degenerate.

The problem is that it wasn't stopped. Western civilization has become complacent with degeneracy to this degree and beyond.

Nice made up story you fat NEET shutin

>i am a retard who falls for clickbait and I’m PROUD of it!!
To be expected from a p*Le.

Nice cop out, most of these media are blatantly activistic and you can't do anything but gaslight because facing up to that fact would leave your side looking like twats.

> I'm pretty sure you'd find many degenerate parents in Poland prostituting their children and hooking them on drugs yet it newer crossed your peanut-sized brain that it could be a neighbor of yours being much more degenerate.

There might come a day you'll start to push for that too (hell, you already did with your pedo kindergardens in Germany, muh fascist personality)--then we'll get to hear all about it from your soiboi journos in the never ending campaign to normalize dysfunction.

Have you tried not being a schizophrenic freak?

>Kali isha Yuga in Hinduism is the last of the four stages the world goes through as part of a cycle of yugas

>A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga.[20]
>In relation to rulers, it lists:
>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas (guna or temperament) and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7)

>With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:
>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. >Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
>Women will no longer get married.
>Brahmins will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.

Attached: pretty fucking spooky.gif (400x256, 1.33M)

>this is usually symptomatic of sexual abuse
I didn't know that. Care to elaborate? Why and how do victims of sexual abuse develop apparently older facial features? I'm not doubting you, just interested.

White and jewish leftism is a disease

This is why kaffir wh*tes need to die

Stop fucking cousins Pajeet Khan.

have you tried not being a pathetic worm? I'm not a weak collectitard leftist, shaming me doesn't work, fag.

What are you even arguing about?

You can read the thread, moron.

I did, and you're acting like a schizophrenic.

What did I say? Deteriorating the exchange to gaslighting will not work. Everyone can scroll up and see how it started and who stopped using arguments.

>gaslighting
Cringe leftist.

Japanese degeneracy is just an extension of western degeneracy. Anime is CIAnigger culture.

No.

Desmond is an ugly cunt anyway. Look at him.

he's hard to look at.
Doubt even pedos can get hard at his Gummo looking motherfucker.