After 25 years finally get a cute gf

>after 25 years finally get a cute gf
>turns out woman are really annoying to have in your personal space and sex is incredibly overrated

Yikes!

What do you call this epiphany in your culture?

Attached: 1563612593140.jpg (500x319, 72K)

what will me gf do when she discovers I have no friends and just talk to my cat all day

Just run with it mate.
I felt the same dumped her and then went back to feeling empty and lonely again

The key is you'll never be satisfied - you just need to remind yourself where you'll be even less satisfied

Erwachsenwerden

It's the road we all must take.

you're bad at sex, and you sound like you don't like your gf's personality

My gf seemed to not care that i was friendless. She also seemed to be pretty lonely

dunno, im 29 and women are scary and stressful to be around, i'd rather keep enjoying my comfy gymcel life.

Do Germans have a word for everything

Same happened to me.
Maybe I'm fucked in the head but sex isn't really pleasurable. Waste of time.

yes

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It's called growing up.

mgtow

>What do you call this epiphany in your culture?

Larping

Girls make for the best body pillows
I don't need to talk, i don't need to bang, as long as i can rest my head on that titty

What the fuck is that thing?
It looks like a small, autistic crocodile

If you search for "giant salamander found in japan" it should come up.

Sex is massively overrated, not in the sense that it couldn't be very pleasant but in the sense that it's shilled as being automatically pleasant no matter what, and that's a big fat lie.
Sex is used to drive consumerism alluding to a complete satisfaction of sexual desires, and the byproduct of that is ppl using sex as the default argument to bully each other.

now you understand why love and hand holding are real compassion

I know the feeling bro,after dumping the load I want to go play vydia or some shit and my gf makes me stay with her to cuddle and shit

This
Listen, cuddling and sex and hanging out is cool, but I don't wanna do that shit all fucking day, that's retarded. They get so upset when you tell them you'd rather be alone and not get bothered. Even if you're my best friend I don't want to spend 4+ hours every day with you instead of just being alone sometimes. I don't want you to be my only hobby and my only interest in life.

Maybe you should date a woman you actually like, retard.

Maybe it’s just a North American thing, but having no friends is seen as a bad thing and women “write you off” immediately.

I don't have this problem because I use prostitutes when I'm feeling horny

enjoy std

I want to have sex with a real girl (not a hooker either, I want to earn it) just to get it over with, then hopefully have the same epiphany as you and just go full shut-in schizoid.

Get yourself a girl that is not a boring, plain looking 5/10 with no tits and no ass. No wonder you're so unsatisfied with her.

Same brother, I dumbed the bitch last week best thing I have ever done

You just found a literal NPC girl.
Find someone with a genuine interest even if it's something you don't give a fuck about, just stay away from femoid drones whose hobby is "going out with friends".

how about following Jesus, working for your afterlife and stop chasing after the desires of flesh that give only temporary satisfaction?

It's not because having no friends reveals you as the omega male you are, crawling on the bottom of the social dominance hierarchy

Most people are deeply insecure

>turns out woman are really annoying to have in your personal space and sex is incredibly overrated

that's why i'm gay

get better at sex

find interesting gf

I take precautions and I haven't had a problem since I started in 2013

no that's cope

well when two people have sex they become one person, therefore any spiritual garbage the other person has may pass unto you.
be careful
no that is wise.
Why work for temporary things, if they die with you. How about you try for the afterlife?

I don't believe in jewish tales so

same as saying:
>I dont believe in laws of nature or physics
doesnt matter if you believe in them or not, the truth will still affect you weather you want it or not.

afterlife is a meme

>afterlife is a meme
thats a lie and you've been tricked

cope

Im afraid you are the one who has been tricked

t.

Attached: 1563935580178.jpg (248x247, 6K)

no i am just trying get through you so you dont make a really big mistake.
watch videos of people who died and then returned
funny pic sven, but I hope you change your mind, dont want you to die friend.

Surely you jest?

>watch videos of people who died and then returned
I have, they all said it was just darkness, the ones where they didn't were confirmed hoaxes.

christcuck cope

ten years ago afterlife was widely accepted thing, now its the opposite.
What changed? Science stil cant explain what happens after you die. So why should we stop believing in afterlife
i dont know what kind of vids you saw, but every vid i saw with actual testimonies said that they all saw hell and heaven, even buddhist monk saw hell

lol what even i am coping from?
I am here for you, not to argue for my pride.
I am here because I love you and I care for you and I don't want you to die because its awful.

>I am here because I love you
fuck off faggot

;'(

No joke you might not be trying for (you)s because that shit is the go to excuse of every christcuck preacher. Who the fuck asked you to just randomly love me you fucking creep?

Well its because your creator loves you very much and as christians we are similar to our father, we are filled with love and cant help it but spill out our love, that translates to preaching cause we believe that if you don't come back to Jesus you die in hell, and we really really don't want you to suffer eternally..
When people rejects our message with anger, it doesnt make us insulted or anything like that, just very sad for you, cause we love you and we are sad that you are doing worse for yourself, and theres nothing we can do to help you although we really want to.

Take the pink pill and date a fellow man or a cute trap instead. Woman are the niggers of genders and they will corrupt you into a shit eating cuck. I used to be bisexual but now i only date males and the relationship with a man is much better and wholesome.

better than no gf tbqh

Attached: 6848690-bird-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1200, 413K)

You sound like a seething roastie.

literal 80iq thirdie lmao

You mean well, denanon.
But I've feel like my faith in god has weakened considerably over the years. Countless prayers went unanswered during the darkest times of my life. Even when I was a devout follower, when I was a younger lad, nothing seemed to get any better.

Attached: 1564428284871.png (599x1095, 683K)

When I die if actually get to meet that faggot soyboy god of yours Im gonna challenge him to single combat because he threatened to make me suffer. But I bet he will walk the other way like a bitch because he is like you christcucks and you always run at the first sign of danger when trying to spew insidious poison from afar.

you sound like an assblasted perma-incel

>Find someone with a genuine interest
Why should that make a difference? The man wants his personal space you stupid mutt. I broke up with my girlfriend because she is so pushy. Women are only as sex slaves usefull. We need to return them to its role.

Gay awakening

>ten years ago afterlife was widely accepted thing
real zoomer hours

I literally cannot uphold social connections, it feels so fake and forced. That's why I enjoy being alone.

Attached: c5c4040a.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

I am sorry user I dont know what happened to you, or what was the reason for God not answering your prayers but I think he was still with you all the time. You are still alive and you still have time and your doing Ok? Did you get baptised as a baby or as an adult?
:(
I wasnt a believer, before God took me by my hand and took me out of the pit i was in.
He changed my life from a degenerated pothead failure in life and turned it into something amazing...

Or, instead of sticking his penis in shit, he could search for a friend when he seeks company and use women only to fuck or for housekeeping utilizations. Like all non-mentally ill people would do it.

>You mean well
yikes, i guess you deserve your fate

same. although i still feel lonely

Wow, I've never seen a girl up this close

yeah same. I feel a need for companionship yet I find I don't really give a shit about other people.

Fellow schizoids in the house tonight

Attached: 1548843240238.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

>I feel a need for companionship yet I find I don't really give a shit about other people.
Damn literally the same. I find myself enjoying my own company more and more every year. Hanging out or going to drink just gets tiresome.

Attached: bce4decb.jpg (246x205, 7K)

everybody's gonna have a sad time

Attached: 1564328229510.jpg (2000x1091, 1.32M)

And become an unemployed 30 year old virgin jew who has never had an intimate relationship with another living person and who dies as a convicted criminal and penniless, friendless.

most women are ugly or just plain non-attractive. why bother?

We hope you enjoy your heaven but know that we do not want to join you, so the sooner you die the happier you will be. So fuck off already.

Japanese salamander

Take your amazing and shove it up your Christian god forsaken ass.