Memes aside, how are aboriginals like?

Memes aside, how are aboriginals like?
Are they really like gypsies?
Can you share your experiences with them?

Attached: file.png (770x376, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayardild_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one gave me a ciggie and chatted to me while I was waiting 5 hours for a bus to come and that was one of the nicest things that happened in my life.

They are nowhere near as bad as gypsies.

I've only met a few and they usually stick to their own, the Assyrians and Lebanese are more like gypsies here

I'm a DISGUSTING city slicker so I don't think I've ever actually ran into one, but from what I hear they're pretty chill.

They had a good thing going on before anglos ruined them and stole their land shaking my head s m h

it might be a good thing to check your wallet, lad.

they basically are gypsies
i delivered pizza to a family and they went and they had to go and find money and it took fucking 10 minutes while i had the thing in my arm and am being timed as a wagie

I actually saw some in Melbourne today.
They were all wearing matching jumpers so it may have been a tour group or something.
They really stand out in the sea of Asians, Indians and Pacific islanders that is Melbourne in 2019

Their languages are pretty cool. Shame they're all dead or dying due to the eternal *nglo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayardild_language
>It is famous for its many unusual case phenomena, including case stacking of up to four levels, the use of clause-level case to signal interclausal relations and pragmatic factors, and another set of 'verbal case' endings which convert their hosts from nouns into verbs morphologically.

Went to school with some, for some reason it was only in year 7. Never had any other abos in school except year 7 specifically. Made 'sorta' friends with one. He was cool.

Usually terrible but there's plenty of decent ones.

I was like a big brother figure for a bunch of half-abos in primary school. They were good kids.

my girlfriend cheated on me with an Aboriginal named Gordon

my Aboriginal cheated on me with a an girlfriend named gordon.

why do they get so much hate then? Is it because they're ugly?

A gypsy would have just stolen the pizza AND your kidney and/or wallet tbf

how fucking ugly are you?

their appearance makes me nauseous
They are the missing link some faggot Arthur was writing books about but anglos are retarded enough to give them human rights instead of letting them reside in the wild and studying them
Now their teeth have gone bad from anglo food and some got a habit of sniffing fuel

They are a sad defeated people, they're more likely to kill themselves than anyone else. Also you won't see any except the odd beggar unless you're far North.

main problem here is Chinese and Indians.

What is this meme?

Long story short. Dole bludgers. They receive a shit ton of gibs from the government just to piss it all away and still be a public nuisance.

In theory they are more genetically pure versions of Gypsies. But they are much more benign I imagine.

Attached: cigany.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Kek