Are you scared europoops?

Are you scared europoops?
WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!!111

Attached: _103966011_iskander-missile_v2_640-nc.png (624x549, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tgYv0dW-Hos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you won't, we are friends

>NATO places all the cruise missiles in North Eastern Poland with some automated deadhand mechanism attatched

treaty upheld

Go on bro make the kill

If it was up to me i'd slaughter every single e*ropean bastards. I literally DREAM about genocide of e*roscum.

keep doing the dishes instead ivan

Kill yourself first
Russians are European

go ahead and try

Attached: born to feel.png (1203x1447, 482K)

Shut the fuck up nigger cunt.

Dude just kill your customers lmao

So this shows that I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME REEEEEEE

>tf

>nuclear weapons
Nice spook, no one dares to use them.

Attached: spookster.gif (170x200, 7K)

Most of the wealth and children pf the Russian high rank regime officials and supporters are in Europe and the USA.
Any time they rattle nuclear weapons I roll my eyes.

146% this

Not as long as Uncle Sam is on our side!

...so hopefully Trump does not get re-elected.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x512, 38K)

DO IT FUCKING DO IT

tfw still comfy

oh please vatnik, youre a dying shithole and moscow is about to have an islamic civil war and soon all your military shit will belong to Arabs.

it's like the sovjet union all over again...lmfao

Attached: 1563341869927.png (640x423, 468K)

today I will remind them

Attached: Amir Khattab.jpg (256x192, 6K)

youtu.be/tgYv0dW-Hos
Yes

>Russians are European
not anymore yank, Russia is officially welcome to the Asian family

Do it pussy

>Are you scared europoops?
>WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!!111

Attached: 1560260845943.png (303x335, 204K)

Can someone care to explain OP's pic?

Nuke will wipe off all Europe. Land before Ural mountains is still European but nuke will destroy it completely.

And nuke siberia too, because why stop there.

based and dare i say it, redpilled

Bomb is just too powerful

No one is going to hate you if you launch them to the UK

being told that such war mongering (((people))) like r*ssians have WMDs and not once in history have they nuked yurope or any other part of the world is enough proof for me that these "weapons" are fictional and do not exist.

>NK nukes can reach USA
>Russian nukes can't

lol

I find it strange to have your nukes leaving off moscow

This

Attached: wdeputati.jpg (604x641, 119K)

Kill me, Pete

>anus sebe razbombi, pes!
fucking kek

Yeah, the only this stopping Russia from joining EU is balance of power. If we didn't have nukes and strong history of political independence we would be in it

but russia would almost outweight germany and france in the EU parliament if it joined (reason why probably these two don't want russia to join either)

Attached: sad-pepe-telegram-sticker-3.png (512x415, 60K)

Attached: 1560883101996.png (303x335, 157K)

>strong history of political independence
I am always ready to die defending the property of jewish oligarchs - my owners.

>automated deadhand mechanism attatched
Just because the Soviets built this stupidity and the Russians still have it doesnt mean we should be that retarded.

at that range w/o any strategic depth you have no choice but to be retarded.

Я гoтoв yмepeть

Not your independence silly Ivan, their independence

do it already
im sick of living

U.S. and USSR in the 80s signed an agreement to ban mid range nuclear missiles because they could be used to nuke a european or soviet city with little warning. We pulled out of an anti-ballistic missile treaty in the 2000s as countries besides the security council were developing ballistic missiles but Russia didnt like it (though it would allow them to also develop anti-ballistic missile shields). Later russia developed this mid range missile in violation of the mid range treaty. We had known about it since at least 2012 but Europe pressured us to do nothing. As they kept pushing the program forward and we had more evidence we decided that it was foolish for us to pretend it still existed. NATO based on evidence all agreed Russia was in violation. We gave a time period before we'd officially pull out of the treaty and develop our own missiles (they could adhere and wed do nothing). That time period past yesterday. OP's pic is the range of the existing Russian missile that they already have field deployed.

You're also European you absolute idiot.

Can't wait for WW3 so I get captured by Jow Forums girls who will torture me sexually through bondage, massage, hugs and handholding

Attached: 1564685803124.png (66x65, 19K)

USSR/russia is basically a terrorist state, a rough corrupted anti-human regime.
Russia brings nothing but poverty, misery and terrorism into this world.

They have them based on our inspections during nuclear reductions but how functional they are is unknown.

>>Russian nukes can't
These arent there ICBMs
>Moscow
Someone was lazy as they know the missiles arent deployed in moscow.

In your case that's probably true. I still think the systems are ine if the most dangerous as far as inadvertent nuclear war.

We have

they don't want the now Russia to join Europe because they are warmongering cunts. Also by no fucking way can Russia with 141m population outweight Germany and France. If P*tin falls from power and a new democratic government is established then they might be able to join. As it is for now, they will never join.

No, please. Russia always be better than whole your shitty cucked EU and has its own purpose.

Kill me please

Your the non-Russian that hates Russians?
>they don't want the now Russia to join Europe because they are warmongering cunts.
Putin doesnt want it. The reforms needed is not beneficial to him.

To terrorise and invade every single fucking neighbour country? Good thing is that China won't take shit from Russia and I hope for an escalation.

Look here I am not saying Europe is better, we have our own problems, one being that our plans of uniting Europe under a federation abe been put unto a halt since 90s and Germany is vassalizing every unnder-developed economy, but at least we are working in fixing the inside.

You from the other hand are fucked. At any point of time Putin can plant a single fucking bullet in your brains, just because he can.

based

Fuck off you cunt. Nobody is terrorised you nigger

>Putin doesnt want it. The reforms needed is not beneficial to him.
>not beneficial
What are you on about. If Russia enters Europe we would be completely independent in the Energy department and we would be colonising and building advanced settlements all across Siberia. Of course that means shitting on USA on all levels of trade deals.

Russia entering Europe is not beneficial for USA not Russia.

Yeah let's ask Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, China, Mongolia what they think about Russia. Maybe even the Chechen

I am russian and i don't hate russia, i only hate the criminal regime that owns this country and uses all its resources for criminal activities all around the world.

Don’t forget Moldova!

Georgia invaded us, ukraine has rebels, belarus was saved in ww2 from polacks nazis and other nazis, estonia was always under Russian control, nothing happens in China, the same for mongolians.
Suck my dick you subhuman

I see, not only he controls the government but he also controls the people and your very thoughts.

He is right. To join the EU the russian regime would have to grant russian citizens at least basic human rights and make the living standards at least slight better than in yemen or iraq. It would require complete change of the corrupted kremlin regime.

Turkey rapebaby will never understand.

It is the nature of the eternal Russian to keep collecting as much land as possible, and then leaving most of it to gather mold.

Unlike shithole like yours my country has Nobel history and it keeps make history on its own.

Thank you. Hopefully you will not get in jail for this post.

Yeah, I want him to get killed.

>muh achievements that other people did
Cope

Imagine being this much of a tool in 2019
The only purpose of 'uniting europe' is more cheap workforce and more markets to sell useless shit.

Nothing would change for the outside world if we got our shit together
It's completely natural for a former superpower to cling to this status because payouts are FUCKING ENORMOUS

Much, much more than they have now. A whole order of magnitude more

i would trust every russian itt with my life, i have nothing to fear from them
OP is probably a butthurt ukrainian or something like that

That could be said for every fucking country ever. That is how our age works. Consumerism = money = power. It is all a ticking clock right now for which country will discover and build a fusion reactor. Until then you gotta cope with the fact that Russia as it is now is deteriorating and not functional.

>when the missiles can also hit our greatest allies
>Saudi Arabia

Attached: 1389372667006.gif (189x189, 1.94M)

>he doesn't know about HARMONY
it's like you want to have your boomers killed before they even get to open the letters of last resort

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

How are we not living in a new cold war?

>having to make massive reforms to your corrupt government and economy and come in line with "normal" European social norms in order to be in line with EU requirements as Russia doesn't meet most of them. Potentially losing power and that fat bribery money. Having the EU tell you what to do
Yeah it's the U.S. and totally not Russia that doesnt want Russia in the E.U. Do greeks lack logic and critical thinking? Not to mention the Balts and most of the Slavs would continually veto it.