Our government just require the apology to Japan about their war crime

But Japan refused the apology
and imposed the economic sanctions

So our president delcare the severance with Japan

From now on, Korea and dirty Japan are the enemy each other

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-231627_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Agreement_Between_Japan_and_the_Republic_of_Korea_Concerning_the_Settlement_of_Problems_in_Regard_to_Property_and_Claims_and_Economic_Cooperation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/gate warcrimes denial.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just kiss already

>Still mad about war crimes from over 50 years ago
Stop being so mad lmao just get over it

The whole world is weeb so you shouldn't be the enemy of Japan

>SAY SORRY!!
>NOOOO!!!

this desu If we can forgive the germs for occupying the Channel Islands then they should do the same

nah, your beggar gov. demands money, money, again money

Attached: Youn H. Kim.jpg (650x366, 129K)

WE HAVE ALREADY APOLOGIZED!
WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!

Attached: 1564408633547.png (1280x720, 641K)

There are still people alive that lived through them. They should never be forgiven.
Germans treated other Europeans humanely so of course you forgave them and they paid a large amount of reparations to those they treated inhumanely. Although Germany still does not deserve to be forgiven, the Jewish people are at least able to begin that path because Germany owned up to it's actions and paid what needed to be paid. Japan must also pay reparations to not only Korea, but also China, all of Southeast Asia, and USA for the path of forgiveness to begin.

>Germans treated other Europeans humanely

Attached: el ogre de las americano speaks.png (526x397, 149K)

lol

This was not about muh apology.
You guys broke the treaty, so you get a repercussion.

No different than bongoloids

The wording of the 1965 treaty does not prevent the victims of forced labour camps from seeking compensation from the companies that benefited from their slave labour. You can't point to a paper that doesn't actually say what you want it to say and claim the other side violated the spirit of the agreement when they raise issues that aren't addressed by what's actually written.

>Our government just require the apology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

How many times do you need to be apologised to? Do you have memories of a goldfish?

>Germans treated other Europeans humanely

Attached: 1552367279526.png (1280x1280, 634K)

Just nuke each other already. And animu are invention of Satan used to change people into pro-Jap trannies.

There is no such thing as "war crimes"

Stop being sore loser, gay cunt.

Better than Angloid's treat Europeans.

Attached: LizzieVanZyl[1].jpg (2412x1644, 1.81M)

But Japan are the losers retard

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
"japan, pay money and apologize now!"

>Japan( ・∀・)
"sorry.
I will give double the national budget money of Korea.
Ill give All Japanese assets in Korea,
I will also provide technical support.
Also statement of apologies
(1965, Korea-Japan Basic Treaty)

>" Korea'" [ `∀ ´ ]
Ok

One hour later

> Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
"Japan pay compensation and apologize now!"
>Japan( ・∀・)
What? We did it one hour ago.

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
That apologize was no serious!
Anyway pay money!!
>Japan( ・∀・)
Hum Ok. Sorry
(1997 Asian Women's Fund for apologize and compensation)
(Conclusion of Comfort Women Agreement in 2015 for apologies and compensation)
(Neighborhood nations clauses)
(Again, the kouno note official war crimes apology)

One hour later

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
Japan pay money and apologize again
>Japan( ・∀・)
Pls No We did it!!!!

chink detected

Attached: Picture_of_Captain_Awata,_Who_Fights_Furiously_with_His_Celebrated_Sword_in_the_Assault_on_Magongche (1298x650, 326K)

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
No you never did that! , I’ll do anti japan activisim all over the world , I’ll build comfort woman statue in front of embossy of japan and do anti japan demonstrations every weekend.
I’ll disturb japan and blame japan everytime at UN. Rising sun flag of war criminal! Kimigayo is war criminal song! Ill shot the fire control raider to Japanese air planes. I’ll do illegal export the strategy materials of japan to the NK and other nation and it was 150times in the 4year.

>Japan( ・∀・)
"....Koreans are gone crazy"
>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
Japan pay money and apologize again!!
>Japan( ・∀・)
"........"

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
Japan pay money and apologize again .
>>At 2018 again the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2
<
>Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".
South Korea already forcefully seize the property of some of Japanese companies in Korea at 2018.(crazy but this is the reality.)
Now korea started to sell some of property of Japanese company already now

>Japan( ・∀・)
".............!?!?!"
>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]

>Japan"(#`・ω・´)
ECONOMICAL SANCTIONS TO FUCKING KOREA!!!!!!!
(2019 7/1 stop the exports of industrial chemical material to korea from japan)

>Japan ヽ( #`・ω・´)ノガッΣ[ノ`Д´]ノ korea
TENNOU HEIKA BANZAAAAIIIII

Japan is loser in relation to US conflict.
Japan is winner in relation to Korea conflict.

US > Japan > Korea

Is Japan sore about WWII? Some, maybe, on an individual level. Certainly not to the extent Koreans cry.

This is why Japan must pay reparations. The demented Japanese mind is still proud of past atrocities, compared to the German mindset which rejoices in redemption.

Zhang: ching chong aiyaiyaiayiaya shung shang aiyaiyaaiyaiyaiay

Attached: Fucking_Jap_War_Criminal.png (779x928, 308K)

No, you are not Japanese. Yes, Japan must pay reparations.

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ] >china ( `ハ´ )

>Japan must also pay reparations to not only Korea, but also China, all of Southeast Asia, and USA for the path of forgiveness to begin.

very kim opinion lol
literally everywhere over Internet , in anti-jap article relating to Korea , kim-like people always try to involve other peepoo , because korea itself has no logical proof that proves jap fucked Korea .

funny thing is , their favourite or play lists are a bunch of korean stuffs for some reason , even though their name are something like ayyy

retard Kim
Japan fully paid reparations while Germany never paid anything to their former colonies in Africa

Attached: virginia-tech.jpg (900x688, 170K)

It may be stabilized a bit if Korea cancels seizing Japanese corporation's property.
Which means breaking basic treaty in 1965 and blackmailing Japan.

South Korea loves playing the victim card. Stop trying to get free Gibs from Japan

Attached: images (93).jpg (468x655, 23K)

((this is just between you and me))
why he call you chinese name even though apparently you taste kimch , is from his kindness lol
or is from his patriotism lol
do you understand kim

Why did Japan just shoot itself in the foot here? All this does is accelerate the movement of factories from Japan to China.

I dont give a shit.

do you mean the sanction ?
literally all of japs fed up with the bitch betrayer
they went tooooo far

what do , if your neighbor bitching you 24/7 for a half century ?
if i live in US , probably bang them a thousand of rounds in the mouth .

All this is going to do in the long run is lose Japanese people their jobs and empower China's industry. Not exactly an 'epic' revenge, takahiro.

thank your for your service

Didn't Japan basically invested billions of dollars in Korea and gave cheap loans as an apology?

It was settled COMPLETELY AND FINALLY by the treaty. If not, what's the point of paying money in the first place?
>1 The High Contracting Parties confirm that the problems concerning property, rights, and interests of the two High Contracting Parties and their peoples (including juridical persons) and the claims between the High Contracting Parties and between their peoples, including those stipulated in Article IV(a) of the Peace Treaty with Japan signed at the city of San Francisco on September 8, 1951, have been settled completely and finally.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Agreement_Between_Japan_and_the_Republic_of_Korea_Concerning_the_Settlement_of_Problems_in_Regard_to_Property_and_Claims_and_Economic_Cooperation

The cause of this issue is that Korea didn't publicize the fact to its people for a long time to demonize Japan, and even after the publication, they don't face it, using doublethinking.
>In January 2005, the South Korean government disclosed 1,200 pages of diplomatic documents that recorded the proceeding of the treaty. The documents, kept secret for 40 years, recorded that the Japanese government actually proposed to the South Korean government to directly compensate individual victims but it was the South Korean government which insisted that it would handle individual compensation to its citizens and then received the whole amount of grants on behalf of the victims.[10][11][12]
>South Korea agreed to demand no further compensation, either at the government or individual level, after receiving $800 million in grants and soft loans from Japan as compensation for its 1910–45 colonial rule in the treaty.[12]
>Most of the funds from grants were used for economic development,[15] particularly on establishing social infrastructures, founding POSCO, building Gyeongbu Expressway and the Soyang Dam with the technology transfer from Japanese companies.[16]

Attached: treaty.jpg (795x1061, 145K)

Yes it’s true
Why does Korea insist that the Japanese never apologised nor compensated for their actions, even to this day?
Here is the summary of the all the money japan has paid to korea until now.
<
Because ton of monies are involving in this issue.

>>At 2018 again the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2

Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".
South Korea already forcefully seize the property of some of Japanese companies in Korea at 2018.(crazy but this is the reality.)

>korean is always saying what they need is apologize from japan, then why they are keep on asking such a stupidly huge amount of the money again and again even at 2018.This is the hypocritical act of them
<
>""They fools the world, to get money and advantage from Japan endlessly.""
<
The only reason? Money.
<
>This is the summary of the all the money japan has paid to korea until now
<
>1965 in the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty , japan paid The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] to south korea.The total amount of 800 million dollars is 2.3 times the Korean national budget at the time.
<
>And Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted) was given for free.
<
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
aty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japa
n_and_the_Republic_of_Korea
<
>Also at that time , Infrastructure improvement introduced in Korea by Japanese tax was【60 trillion yen】. And japan give up all of those investments and private assets in Korea.
<
and 1994
The Asian Women's Fund
"$40million" was provided by the Government of Japan.
and "$5million"was donated by the people of Japan.
<
And 2015 ,
the Japan-korea agreements made over comfort women.
"Japan paid 1 billion yen again in 2015."

not really . this would most affect to sk and korean people .
one of the reason why korean developed to this level is , we and our zainichi korean have been financially supporting sk for past 80 years .

the sk's portion should be given to Taiwan .
Chinese development is not affected by this sanction . they keep developing whether or not .

Anyway, , listen to me for a bit. It's related to the thread.
I went to the local neighborhood Yoshinoya. Yoshinoya.
The place was packed, so I couldn't sit down anywhere.
Then, I took a careful look at the banner hanging down and saw that it had "150 Yen Discount" written on it.
Are you all fools? Idiots?
Hey idiots, you aren't regulars of Yoshinoya, but you came because of a 150 yen discount. That's real foolish of you.
It's 150 yen. One hundred fifty yen.
There are even kids with their parents here. Family of four at Yoshinoya? That's just lovely.
"Alright! Papa's going order a tokumori!", the father said. I can't stand watching them anymore.
You fools, I'll give you 150 yen if you vacate your seats.
Yoshinoya should be a bloodier place.
It isn't a strange thing for me and the dude sitting across those U-type tables to get ready to start a fight.
Stab someone or be stabbed, this atmosphere is a good thing.
Women and children should leave.
Finally, when I was about to sit down, the dude next to me orders a tokumori tsuyudaku. I got angry again.
Idiot, tsuyudaku isn't popular anymore!
He ordered it with a boastful expression on his face.
Fool, let me ask you, do you really want to eat it with all that sauce? I want to interrogate him.
I want to interrogate him for a good hour.
You, did you just want to say just "tsuyudaku"?
Since I'm a regular of Yoshinoya, I'm in a position to tell you about the latest craze among regulars is omori negidaku. This is it. Omori negidaku.
This is the regular's way. An omori negidaku has a lot of onions in it.
You get more onions in place of less beef. This is how.
So get an omori negidaku with an egg. This is the best.
However, it comes with a price.
The next time you order it, there is a chance that the employees will mark you up for it.
It's a double-edged blade.
This is not recommended for amateurs.
Which means, , you should just get used to the beef and salmon teishoku.

do you not like tsuyudaku james tanaka?

what did he meme by this?

Attached: 809EF228-9FC6-4308-84EF-CF0F6B0A6327.jpg (1200x828, 104K)

The fact that china can still manipulate you guys by reminding you about something that happened before most of you were even born is really pathetic.

Owo what this? japs are at denying warcrimes again?

Attached: gate warcrimes denial.png (759x1095, 639K)

Read

Attached: 1097AD41-5ADC-4E84-8522-AA8D09220E22.jpg (750x2383, 528K)

are you Canadian or proxy kim?

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/gate warcrimes denial.png/

this manga was based, but spaniards in azutec did nothing wrong

Kek. Do Japanese have no shame?
>You

Attached: 1546859064237.jpg (360x360, 62K)

are you a scum of left or of right ?
let me guess . you are just korean .

>SK and Jap flag posting on int

CRINGE
Shitty pathetic expats and proxies

>I am the Japanese pussy slayer

Attached: 1557978824184.jpg (640x328, 238K)

>korea
>we wuz kangs and conquerors

>japan
>we wuz not kangs and conquerors

japan sounds modest

Attached: 1531999041050.png (990x660, 313K)

No no no
> be Korean
>we wuz korean empire

WE WANT APOLOGY, WE WANT APOLOGY.

WE ARE VERY OFFENDED PLZ APOLOGY OR I CANT LIVE WITH THE SHAME.

DAI NIPPON TEIKOKU WONT APOLOGY, WAAH, THEY BAD, THEY ENEMY. FUCK ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOLOGYYYYY

If Koreans won't ever stop being this much of bitches i'll never buy samsung etc ever again.

That kid is very angry LOol

Attached: 9773DAE9-6F24-4143-869A-80FB8D268A0A.jpg (640x437, 208K)

>ECONOMICAL SANCTIONS TO FUCKING KOREA

Attached: images.png (211x239, 9K)

But japan wuz kangz. Why do you deny the truth? Are you stupid josenjing?

Attached: 1552659685164.png (841x2370, 503K)