Is veganism common in your cunt? How does your culture treat veganism?

Is veganism common in your cunt? How does your culture treat veganism?

Attached: veganism int.png (1210x1029, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VbvFSxiDYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vegetarianism is more common here, as it is in much of the old world. Veganism is a more new thing but gaining popularity because of the extremist new worlders

Might be a couple of those people in the cities, I don't know any personally. It's just a fad for city people, our cuisine has a lot of meat.

no, our cuisine is primarily meat and fish based.

no rather not have to take a billion different supplements just to not collapse from 5 different deficiencies

Gay liberal hipsters from m*scow do it
Normal people eat meat

I hope there's a big push soon converting 90% of the population so I can continue to eat meat in good conscience

""cuisine""

It's being heavily pushed here, it's on BBC breakfast and adverts are everywhere.

>a fucking vegemite and sprinkle sandwich

>oy m8 toss up anova snake on the barbie
>oim feeling loike eatin some crocodoile with 'roo chips today
croatian food is amazing

If you are vegan you're a mentally ill retard
Thanks

Attached: sv3rig3.jpg (232x217, 13K)

Not very common, but increasingly large numbers of people (particularly in Bucharest and Cluj) are becoming like pic related, so it might experience a rise in popularity
>Ioana supports education, justice, feminism, veganism, human rights, animal rights, LGBTQ rights, atheism, environmental protection, recycling
>Ioana opposes corruption, abuse, pseudoscience, giving money to the Church, indoctrination, non-values, nationalism, racism, misogyny, homophobia

Attached: 1458865737415.jpg (720x738, 64K)

Latvians look like that?
youtube.com/watch?v=7VbvFSxiDYY

>Ioana supports human rights
>Ioana opposes giving money to the Church
isn't free will a right?

As a no small part of the local economy depends on the production of meat and related. A vegetarian or downright vegan diet would spell death to the economy.
So I guess that's why it's not really pushed.

Well lab-grown meat is making big progress and it's estimated it will hit regular european markets in 2-3 years. Could be very interesting, since it removes the entire ethical/animal suffering implications and a huge chunk of the environmental part of the discussion. It also has the benefit of being grown in a completely sterile environment, so there's next to no traces of stuff like antibiotics, medicines or unwanted bacteria.

WHATS UPPPP
*chuckles*
SO YOU SEE
*takes a bite from a fresh dead rabbit*
VEGANS LACK 15 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS
*hehehe*

Attached: sv3rige.jpg (610x387, 41K)

they can also inject it with god knows what so we can laugh and grow fat like hfcs subsistent americans

What's stopping them from already doing that to regular meat? Also, for all it's faults, the EU has very tight regulations regarding what's allowed in food, like GMO's and all that. I doubt they're going to get it perfect right away though, there's bound to be some side-effects of growing it like that as opposed to the natural way.

I mean giving the church money from public funds, but privatizing religion is still a retarded concept. Besides, the things she claims to oppose are basically other people's rights to disagree with her snowflake views.

This guy is cringe af. Hopefully, he's not a faggot because he would have suck dicks in public
LOOK AT ME
*gurgle*
SPERM IS GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN
*slurp*
STRAIGHTS LACK 15 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS

I've only ever known one vegan, but i've known quite a handful of of vegetarians.
I can also support a vegetarian diet, unlike veganism

It is in Tel Aviv what a shitty city

veganism is rare in south korea. i haven't seen one except foreigners as long as i remember.

I get the impression that vegans are more of the snowflake types while most vegetarians are pretty reasonable. Tried being vegetarian for a year just to see if I could notice any difference in health etc. and it was honestly not bad at all. You kind of get conscious about how most of the meat you consume is pretty boring and it's more the spices/rest of ingredients that makes it work. Most of it is pretty easily replaceable, but I could never find something that could substitute bacon or lamb chops, so started eating meat again. Considering becoming a pescetarian though, mostly for health reasons.

I have thought of going pescetarian or at least pollo-pescetarian, since i pork makes me nauseous and beef gives me stomach ache.

most people here think one of those weird things westerners do like gaysex.

You could always try for a some months to see how it feels, it's not like you've got anything to lose on it. I legitimately felt a lot more fresh and energetic when I tried being vegetarian, I'm guessing it's because my digestive system didn't have to deal with heavy meats everyday etc.

As if this will change the public opinion lmao, it will be just like the gun buy back programme