I thougt Brazilians were a thing

I thougt Brazilians were a thing

Attached: 227AF87F-F08F-46C0-870B-EAC1548AA749.jpg (1125x1378, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

go.nature.com/2Yk1mrC
livescience.com/64189-neanderthals-and-humans-interbreeding.html
1d4chan.org/wiki/Racial_Holy_War
youtube.com/watch?v=RO_bADV7XPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’re supposed to start the thread with “Thoughts?” and then reply quickly with a witty remark about Brazilians. Not put the punchline in the OP.

How the fuck does that work when humans have genetic difference with monkeys of like 1.8

But regular people have .1, or is it .01?

That thing can't live if it is born, can it?

It can't no.

That's honestly pretty terrifying. The whole idea of having different RPG-like races with their own cultural identities and whatnot would stem from shit like this

Who the fuck cares

We can't know until we try.
Look up animal hybrids, some don't even have the same number of chromosomes, but the offspring is viable because fuck you.

Man, this viral marketing campaign for The Planet of the Apes film is great

hope catgirls are next

But that already is a thing ?

>50 years from now
>every chinese person is genetically modified from birth
>they all have blue eyes and blonde hair
screencap this

Attached: detached black guy.png (945x861, 927K)

Why did they abort it, why is creating new strains of humans such an "ethnic conflict".
Let them create chimeras with everything. I want fucking spider humans right fucking NOW

they are a thing

Attached: 1547075721412.jpg (557x930, 30K)

With how fast the world is changing, it could properly be a thing within just a generation or two

I mean, do we have a single unique race and culture on this planet ?

we don't have different RPG-like races, no

Yes, one race the human race and one culture the human culture.
We are all born equal.
The next and last step we must take is one government and zero borders.

Human sperm can bind to a gorilla, but it won't cause a successful pregnancy and the born child is always born in a way in which he can'f survive.

the marketing for IT was better

Calm the fuck down Mengele.

>We are all born equal.
t. born in a shithole slum in africa with several crippling diseases

I’ve been saying this for years

Are viable chimeras possible ?

No please

Well we don't have elves and hobbits, but we do have dwarves and orcs.

Does anyone feel like the lines between sci fi and the actual world are blurred to the point of unrecognisability

This tech really isn’t that sci-fi, it’s just just that there are laws against doing these things in countries that still have morals.

The same moral that encourages people with psychatric diseases to mutilate their genitals instead of treating it ?

>encourages
Not true. At least in America, trannies are just tolerated, the government doesn’t encourage them in any way nor does the government help them transition.

The same morals that force chronically ill and crippled to live in perpetual agony?

Chinese people will have gorilla strength and 200 IQ while the west wallows in muh ethics

The Soviets tried by pumping gorilla jizz into African women but the (stolen) technology wasn't there yet.

finally we'll be getting the new communist man. add a neural implant and you have a meat drone. Finally form will meet function and the party - the enlightened avant-garde with the historical mandate to shape the masses - will be serviced by comrades who don't complain, get motivated by a direct dopamine drip and can be housed in a pigsties indefinitely with no adverse effects to morale! For the People*!

*may not eventually include people, biologicals, workers, sentients or civilization

no. but they can be used as source material for human organs

there was an article in nature i think a couple days ago about japan finally allowing human-animal embryo experiments and iirc they're using pigs and rats

And this is bad how? The ruling class rejoices and is able to efficiently further humanity into the stars while the masses do what they must and are incapable of suffering while doing so.

>go.nature.com/2Yk1mrC

>killing yourself is a human right!

Attached: 2C5EEA83-EDDC-406E-A723-AE24B79BFD56.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Chairman Yang wins again.

Attached: ☑ Nerve Staple.png (800x480, 7K)

We are all human but you can't deny there is visible differences between population and culture within different geographical area language is the most obvious proof of that

>human-monkey hybrid
dont they already have those everywhere in USA ?

Attached: 1544266157861.webm (720x1280, 665K)

I work in the "field" so to speak (bioengineering, biopharmaceuticals, and tissue-engineering) and one thing we think can be useful from human hybrids is organs. You could, for example grow perfect human lungs, hearts, kidneys, bone marrow etc etc inside of a pig. You could even human blood, with the correct blood types if this became reality.

I bet he will post here when he grows up.

Well, my phone doesn't wanna spell correctly today.

It doesn't say if we could cross breed species to term.

Catgirls are for incels, chads want cowgirls

Turbochads want rabbitgirls.

you mean like a recombination between two separate genomes? i think that's sci fi for the time being. would be cool tho if we could engineer beings for specific purposes

>we think can be useful from human hybrids is organs.

That is the reason why they are making these hybrids. Though It would be cool to make Human-neanderthal hybrids. These hybrids could have the strengh and endurance of the neanderthal combined with the intelligence of our current species, though It is a pipe dream

So does this mean we can create werewolf's soon?
I'll sign up right away, I wanna terrorize the countryside.

Attached: 15444.jpg (720x1020, 68K)

It seems reachable on the short term....decades have been lost due to ethics.

I know its a cheeky post but I'll answer seriously for the benefit of those reading: Its bad because singleton civilization is boring when I'm not the singleton.

In an era where people aren't necessary a civilization without a fully fledged civic society becomes progressively flattened to just mass being moved across space by a singular will. Which might be spectacular to imagine for some 5 minutes, but after that its pretty shit. A dehumanised Jeff Bezos/Shi Jinping/Skynet/whoever cannibalizing the galaxy into a swarm of berserker drones is just monotonous and bland.

>Human-neanderthal hybrids
But.. But we already are Human - Neanderthal hybrids.

>livescience.com/64189-neanderthals-and-humans-interbreeding.html

Why stop at hybrids when you can do chimeras?
>cuteness and playfulness of a kitten
>tits and obedience of a cow
>rabbit sex drive
>pig's 30 min orgasm
I want it all

Supposedly the problem with N. was their lack of capacity for language and not being able to cope with natural deforestation. They weren't just comically stronger than us, they also had larger craniums...

Is that why whites are more autistic than blacks and Asians with the most neanderthal genes are the biggest autists?

i'll never eat gummy bears the same way again

don't you know about etiquette?

Asians also have a lot of N. DNA and Subsaharans have up to 5 possible unexplored hominid admixtures, including late Heidelberg, early ones being the the N. precursors.

There's also that potential "ghost" hominid that we all have admixture of.

Yeah, m8 I know. But I am talking about something totally different, selecting the best traits of each species to create a new super-hominim.

>They weren't just comically stronger than us, they also had larger craniums...

Their bones are thicker and more dense, in generaly they were stronger than us. A large cranium does not mean more intelligence, if that was the case whales and elefants would have conquered this planet instead of us. Either way, It seems that an important part of the neanderthal´s brain was specialized for vision. They had a better vision than we do, possibly they were able to see in pitch dark.

Attached: descarga.jpg (192x263, 7K)

>he whole idea of having different RPG-like races with their own cultural identities and whatnot would stem from shit like this
>Niggers: "Smelly, stupid creatures" which can reduce PCs' accuracy via their body odor, which is ironic given the average neckbeard who never touched a girl is fouler. Moreover, because of the aforementioned lack of any way to calculate accuracy, it's essentially devoid of function.
>Latrinos: "Lazy and criminal vermin" (gee, that sounds familiar) with the ability to strike first in combat. (Because they sneak across the border so much, get it? So funny I forgot to laugh.) (Hey, I thought they were lazy. Shouldn't they attack last? These fucks can't keep their own propaganda straight for a full sentence.) Also, yes, the book consistently calls them "Latrinos".
>Sand Niggers: "Scumbags" that have "declared the White Race as one of their many enemies in their 'Jihad' or holy war" (ironic given that "holy war" is in the fucking title) which can try to blow themselves up to attack.
>Gooks: "Timid, annoying, slanty-eyed pieces of excrement that so desperately wish they were White" (never heard of Weeaboos, eh?) which can gain extra attacks in hand-to-hand combat from watching "fake martial arts movies", which makes you wonder how they would gain extra attacks if the movies are fake.
>Kikes: "The worst and most evil parasites that the world has ever seen" who can bribe the PCs with jewgold to skip their turn, courtesy of the power of "brain pollution".

1d4chan.org/wiki/Racial_Holy_War

PS Oh yeah, and then there's the Denisovan admix in Asia.Seemingly at this point we have no idea what comes from where so far back.

the only problem with neanderthals was that they were so few in number that they were thoroughly assimilated into the human population. they didn't die out, they were absorbed.

Please don't do that American thing where you cobble some shit together from half overheard shit and some shit you barely remember and wheel it out with absolute authority

That makes sense. Could actually be extremely useful

it would probably be excruciatingly painful to live in the modern world with eyes so sensitive to light

Ray-Ban's dude

a neanderthal sporting ray-bans. i would come back from death to witness this epicness

if they will also fix their faces to look like cacuasians then it will be a win for everyone
chinks are ugly and there are not enough qt blondes

Attached: 1560532858106.jpg (960x960, 169K)

I can see the Ray-Ban commercials now, a big swole neandethal wearing aviators, surrounded by hot babes. Kek.

Weren't Neanderthals supposedly the smarter species?
>human-neanderthal hybrids
We call them gingers

You really support the removal of people's autonomy, or are you just being a devil's advocate?

>Latrinos

Attached: cage laughing.webm (1280x544, 2.85M)

That vid always makes me sad. He was just dancing to his own music and having a good time, and then those pieces of shit girls come and film him while laughing at him. His life is fucked from birth, just let him have that small piece of happiness and leave him alone.

Based and nicepilled

the camera is a girl? do you have the vid?

I don't, but remember watching it and you can only hear girls laughing, think there was around 2-3 of them.

>white population increases tenfold overnight

Attached: 1564725141151.jpg (604x630, 183K)

>This thread
youtube.com/watch?v=RO_bADV7XPE

Perhaps not a right but you should have the freedom to do so atleast, it is your own life right? What authority would anyone else have to deny you that freedom.