Homophobia in Russia

Why are Russians so homophobic? Let's make Putin stop the homophobia in Chechnya, where Russians kill 100 gay people. No wonder those Russians over there love Trump so much...

Attached: LGBT-ativists-rally-in-front-of-Russian-Embassynu.jpg (615x409, 49K)

Pay us and we will stop to be homophobic

>chechens
>russian
>not knowing where chechnya lies
>not knowing what religion chechnya follows
>thinking pvtin directly governs chechnya
>thinking chechnya = russia
>only doing this as an attack against russia

They need to blame the different because they're not able to accept the fact that the cause of their country and society being utterly garbage is only theirs

Chechnya is basically a client state run by its own government. Putin doesn't want to fight another war over pointless bullshit he doesn't care about so he just let's them kill gays.

are you caucasian

you must be 18yo or older to be here

No, but you need to pay anyway

I never understood why liberals protested chechnya specifically. I always assumed it was a way to levy attack at Russia. They probably don't know how Chechnya is only "Russian" in terms of legal borders and that's it. Otherwise it's been deeply islamic for centuries and has more similarities with Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkey, etc than Moscow. So of course they ignore this history and culture, liberals being how they are.

Why is American imperialism spreading faggotry to the globe?

Fighting hmophobia in Chechnya is the same as fighting homophobia in SaudiArabia. USA should try the second one first, cause they are so good allies... and only then come to ask russians to fight another bloody war on caucasus for pidors sake.

Attached: IgrYlHVgJws.jpg (604x538, 114K)

coping gaytiod

OP, why are you gay?

This.
Чeчня кpyтo

i am straight but have gay friends and they're more civilized and intelligent than your average eastern european, you're no different from niggers

Based vasya is 100% right.

Murder rate in United States is higher than in Russia, why are Americans SUCH savages?

you're gay,your friends are gay and being degenerate morons you got HIV just like niggers

He didn't ask about chechnia you fag

He quite literally specifically mentioned Chechnya

>Let's make Putin stop the homophobia in Chechnya

there would be nothing wrong if i was gay but i am not. you just don't choose that. same that you didn't choose to be born in a low iq country.

Mordern version of both countries is better

you're a confused low iq person

These types of accusations of homophobia or whatever is just a way to smear your enemies or whoever you have a conflict of interest with. For example, no one cares about the fags in Vietnam or Cambodia.

>homophobia in Chechnya, where Russians kill 100 gay people
I thought there was no gays in Chechnya, that was official statement even iirc.

AND that's a GOOD THING.

And literally nobody, not even chechens care, if you’re not a FLAMBOYANT FAGGOT.

>Why are Russians so homophobic?
Low IQ

>I thought there was no gays in Chechnya, that was official statement even iirc.
This.

Attached: 1545574114154.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Visit your mom

Attached: C9EE877F-3E00-4012-84E7-B24A0C5FD279.jpg (738x738, 291K)

Absolutely BOILING

thank you for your service.

Does this includes homos or what? They are people too, lots of those fucks voted for Putin and United Russia on grounds that commies and "liberals"(actually nationalists) are ones who would win otherwise and both of those groups are pretty homophobic and gung ho about supressing them, while party of crooks and thives generally left them alone until anti gay law.
tl:dr all people here are shit and deserve to suffer for their stupidity, borders are open just leave and never return bro.

Hilariously, they ignore how Chechens are by and large a West Asian/Caucasus people, conflating them with ethnic Russians who they frequently warred with.

Finnish Lives Don't Matter

No problem Nikita