Why are nafri posters so cringe?

Why are nafri posters so cringe?

Attached: EspaƱoles.png (216x144, 3K)

sexual frustration

t. nafri diaspora

Hi I'm nafri

fr fr tho

berbers are genetically superior to arabs, but are culturally assimilated by them, that causes autism

Bonjour

>All diaspora flags
Cringe

I like the Tunisians.

Anyone who refers themselves as "berbers" is a huge cuck.

They really arent the algerian that posts here a lot is pretty alright

wake up, you're the victims of a genocide over centuries

Proud North African bull here fuck arabs and their isl*m

;)

Better

Attached: IMG_1317.png (1200x800, 64K)

I'm nafri too and I have to admet Jow Forums nafri are cringe some times if not all the time

cringe

Are Egyptians nafris?

Back then berbers used to be cucks as pagans and christians until Islam redpilled us, we had advanced civilizations and long expanding empires, unfortunately that time had to end due colonism and new moral values. It's not cool anymore to still keep slaves but I wish it still was. Islam has aged and anyone who still practise it is a moron.

No they're arab Invaders of honorary Nubian land

I guess

Also the real amazighs are subsaharan, those brown nafri monkeys you see in France are actually Italian/Arab larpers

Hi. Nice ninja /nafri/ general.
Are you referring to me?

Attached: 1564291931185.jpg (720x774, 200K)

> being colonized by European and blame Islam instead !! kek
The nafri cringe is beyond measure

Yes

Thanks fren. I appreciate it.

Attached: 1564539934460.jpg (514x606, 71K)

I didn't blame anything on Islam, I clearly gave it a credit for what they have done to us. It's just that it has no place in this modern world due to politically correctness and new moral rules.

My main concern with Islam is those who jerk off to the idea of an Islamic state, I have no problem with people who pray and mind their own business. Religion is good until radicalization and fanaticism start to take over but the opposite is also true, too much degeneracy is unhealthy. There is always a category of people will lean toward the extremes. e.g the sharia and atheist larpers, two sides of the same coin, both are retards, the fine folks are most of the times in middle.

nik zebi