Good morning int, time for breakfast

Good morning int, time for breakfast

Attached: 20190802_115139.jpg (1363x2185, 1.43M)

>dude DYEL lmao

i prefer yoghurt and cottage cheese for breakfast that's for after workouts

based

shit tier

Attached: Quitting-Smoking-and-Caffeine-Side-Effects-and-Tips-750x434.jpg (750x434, 26K)

Replace the ciggie with snus and you're golden

Is that brand expensive in Italy?
Is smoking cigarettes a meme? I never feel anything. Supposedly increase alertness and euphoria buy I don't notice it

it's not sold in italy
some retard gets it imported from the US

>snus
I hate cigs but that's disgusting

Is protein good even if you don't do real weight lifting?

I feel like I am wasting my whey pulver for nothing.

30 bucks a jug
It is you retard, ever went to decathlon?

I have a 10lb bag and in a year and a half haven't finished it. It's not that good. When I was in high school I had to lift on a budget so I would get the vitamin shoppe brand and now I like it better

Based. I'm a smoker but I do like some snus from time to time. Tell me about Scandi snus.

I mean it's the equivalent protein of a few eggs. The selling point is it doesn't have the extra g of fat and carbs which is good if you're cutting. In my humble opinion you're better off eating high protein food

yes cigarettes suppress appetite and boost morale.
You don't really 'feel' coffee making you jittery until it happens either

How many do you smoke in one sitting to get that effect? I always heard about that but like I said I didn't notice my appetite suppressed

Too bothersome, drinking these shakes is easier.
Just put pulver into my cup, fill it with water, stirr it up a bit and good.

Add a tiny amount of milk makes the taste a lot better.

one. But I'm a pack a day smoker.

t. dyel

>water
I pour milk into my shake
2 scoops of that shit and it's already like 70g of protein
I'm going to die from this aren't i

milk and protein powder is the correct way to do it
anyone who mixes it with water is cringe and bluepilled

whole milk that is

Hyperproteinemia is a thing but as far as I know you would have to eat absurdly high levels of protein (like 400 or 500g/day) to achieve that.

What happens if you eat too little protein? I did keto and now meat grosses me out. Not a vegan fag I just ate too much and you know when you eat the same thing over and over you like it less and less

Can't you just eat eggs and cheese then

I seriously think keto diet Is a meme diet by people who don't work. If you work you seriously need those carbs even for a office job.

Chicken breast is cheaper and has more protein than whey supplement
whey users are bandwagon faggots

Eggs are gross

Attached: 337817D7-83CA-4BB3-A461-A987874A6946.jpg (632x595, 34K)

>and you know when you eat the same thing over and over you like it less and less
i literally have been eating pasta and chicken breasts every day for like 2 years and I'm fine lol.

It depends on where you live I guess. Thankfully here in sbin chicken breasts are pretty cheap but there are some other countries where it isn't.

>doesnt eat chicken breast and whey
have fun having the muscle mass of a 12 year old

I find that hard to believe. Why would you eat that for two years? Have you ever just gotten a bag of chips for lumch to spice things up

ive eaten rice and chicken breast everyday for 3 years
whats so hard to believe

well that was an oversimplification. Of course I eat other things including plenty of vegetables and fruit, but those two have been the backbone of my diet for all these years, the rest are extras.

Fuck cooking lmoa

You guys trying to save money? My mom makes me something new everyday.

>My mom makes me...
When you become a grown up you generally make your own food instead of having mummy do it for you

I make my own stuff, cooking the food is whatever the dishes is what is annoying.

>You guys trying to save money?
Not really, just time. I like to eat stuff that is healthy and can be cooked quickly.

Duh
This thread makes me sad

Makes sense. When I was living on my own I had mostly bagels since they can be put together easily.

Why get whey protein powder when you can get egg yolk powder

>slightly more expensive
>~34g of proteing/100 grams of product, vs ~80g of protein/100g of product

nah

I drink actual whey. Not because it's better, but because I am poor

Why do you get this shit brand when you could MYprotein easily in europe?

why not just use milk?

All you need to know is that snus is the superior tobacco product made for superior people

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 180K)