Be my ancestors

>Be my ancestors
>"Alright, we're citizens of the British empire, we can live literally anywhere, where should it be?"
>"What about a place just as small and shitty as Britain but without the long history which gives it relationships with other nations/being developed and having infrastructure in place as well as being in a remote location making interacting with the rest of the world and doing anything very difficult?"
>"sounds great"

Good job you fucking retards

Attached: HURR.png (445x431, 6K)

cringe

cringe

that's not what happened

Dw the rest of the world will come to you

I wish I lived in NZ.

cringe

Get on a plane and fuck off then.

At least your ancestors made something of their life.

poo peeland hehe

Shut the fuck your ancestors were prisoners

NZ is one of the best place to live on this planet retard.

You are wrong

objectively untrue

This.

>get on a plane
like how we have to do to travel domestically within our country despite being small as fuck

It's not like you can build a bridge between the islands in the first place. Would you prefer a cruise boat?

I was mainly referring to how even when travelling within the same island you need to either take a shitty decades old plane or spend all day driving

also the min distance between the islands is only 22 km which is well within the bounds of bridge length as seen with the bridges connecting the japanese islands or underwater tunnels (e.g the english channel tunnel is 50km)

It's the same here lmao.

Also I though sismic activity made a bridge impractical.

no shit you need to travel by plane in Canada, you're huge
we are smaller than Japan and Germany yet travelling within either of these countries is far quicker than here

I hate to keep using the same example but they are a good comparison for similar size and shape
Japan is also on the pacific ring of fire and has more/more severe earthquakes than we do and they have bridges between islands just fine

Yes but they have a lot more people, making it economically viable.

Why would they make the most remote place on earth a prison colony?
Must have been cheaper to just kill them instead a months long shipcruise

again, I wasn't taking about a bridge
I was referring to travel within the same islands
the road system is shit tier and extremely inefficient to get anywhere because maoris protest that some magic creature lives in a certain area so we have to build around it turning a 10 minute journey into a 3 hour one

They were doing stuff in Australia besides just prisons, they just used prisoners for labour

>Be my ancestors
>"Alright, the Middle East is basically 100% Islamic now, where should we convert next?"
>"How about Oceania, they're the worst dregs of Anglo society and will be easy to outnumber and overpower within relatively few generations"
"Sounds great"

Good job you based legends

just build high speed railway bro

Imagine being a Brit explorer, the first to set foot in Australia and then you come to the realization that this trip you just took only lead you to a big island full of horribly ugly negros.

vile vile wog I hope a dingo eats your offspring

yeah I know
its just the ones in charge who apparently don't know these things exist

The only problem is the nigger weather

Lmao wtf?

mong