Are there any Jow Forums oldfags here?

Are there any Jow Forums oldfags here?
Was Jow Forums always that bad?

I mean shitposting is fun but the state of the board is awful.

>proxyfags stir up shit
>dude that never leaves the house and hasn't traveled through his own country claims to know more about your cunt than you do
>people literally make up shit and lie to insult cunts they don't like
>serious discussion dies quickly as no one seems to care
I literally can't believe one thing I read here as it's more likely that it's just a larping faggot than not.

Attached: 1305083782372.jpg (750x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20120328122548/https://catalog.neet.tv/int/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums is the best and fuck you if you dont love Jow Forums, you are some dumb Jow Forums fag or idiot. you dont understand the perfect brotherhood of Jow Forums. so fuck off

Imagine saying this unironically.

web.archive.org/web/20120328122548/https://catalog.neet.tv/int/

Jow Forums always had problem with off-topic shitposting but it's far worse now.

I've been here since 2012 (I don't know if that counts as "oldfag".

Shit it's the same every year, different poison, same effect.

Attached: 1366668530709.png (1325x130, 9K)

Anti russian and anti chinese propaganda is astonishingly high these days. It's alarming.

There have been very few times that Jow Forums has been as bad as it is now. It's basically just blue /b/ right now

>I mean shitposting is fun but the state of the board is awful.

the board is awful because of people like you who think shitposting is fun, actually

What do you define as shitposting?

chad or frog posting is absolute trash imo, if you make fun of another country (for things that actually are true) I think its okay

Sweden
Yes

>Was Jow Forums always that bad?
All of Jow Forums got worse over the years.
The influx of normalfags obsessed with their politics bullshit ruined everything.
It started to get really bad with Gamergate, that paved the way for the redditors taking over Jow Forums (which was already a normie version of /new/).

Now goverments besides Israel have discovered that you can use the internet to influence public opinion, so we get spammed by transparent political shills 24/7.

I wish this was ture. I am shitposting for free. péease pay me for posting threads.

And that's a good thing

I remember when you could come here and actually have a meaningful conversation with int people. It was good.

Fuck off snowchink.

>propaganda
Translates to critic in it's slightest form. I bet I'm a CIA spy for saying this?

>Anti russian propaganda

Attached: russia strong.jpg (218x232, 12K)

>Fuck off snowchink.

Attached: 1554032408476.png (216x212, 18K)

Generals killed Jow Forums so I prefer to just use it as a shitposting playground now. No point in effort posting if those threads just get buried by chatrooms

What's even the appeal of those.

I had hopes Jow Forums would become better as Jow Forums launched but it only became worse.

It gives people an opportunity to speak in their native language that they can't do on other boards but some are still in English anyway. The problem with them is that a lot of people that post in them don't post on Jow Forums outside of them

>The problem with them is that a lot of people that post in them don't post on Jow Forums outside of them
That's not a problem but a blessing

Jow Forums peaked years ago. GG and 2016 was the death of this site.

Jow Forums turned to shit after /his/ got created

Zurück zu /deutsch/ du kleine Missgeburt.

Before 2015 it used to be kinda funny at least

Thank you for your service

Mein post war aber gegen /deutsch/ gerichtet du kleine Missgeburt.

I wish I could have experienced browsing this pllace before all these chinese shills came to shit up the site with their nonsensical propaganda

Entschuldigung, dennoch auch als contaiment thread ist es cancer, wenn überhaupt müsste es ein general board geben für den Mist wie /vg/.

#MAGA