Sorry, I don't drink

>Sorry, I don't drink
How do the people in your country react?

Attached: man-turning-down-whisky.jpg (1100x826, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

local10.com/health/bottle-of-wine-a-week-equals-5-10-cigarettes-for-cancer-risk-study-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ok

>Okay that's cool there's Pepsi in the fridge if you want

>why not?
>are you gay?
>woman?
>child?
>sick?
>alcoholic?

>drinking soda
I really hope Canadians don't do this

"Oh, ok."

i have never heard anyone say those words

What do you mean?

Yeah and so does much of the world. I quit two months ago though.
>slav
not surprising

something along those lines

based

dunno I've never heard anyone say that. everyone in my town is an alcoholic from the age of 17

Same

why would he make me serve him
fucking cunt

>Why not?
>Is this health related?
>No? What a weirdo, wow

Hostility

>How do the people in your country react?
I used to be a sober person. Refused alcohol but my roommate always had a party on the weekends. Usually went like this

>be chilling in my room
>someone brings in a drink or two
>no thanks
>"bruh, come one it's just a drink"
>no tanks
>"bruh, drink one at least, it's a party"
>I said no

Then people would look at me strange all night whenever I left my side of the apartment.
I drink now though, fuck being sober. It's shit.

why is it shit?

do you regret not accepting drinks?

People would ask why not then think they are a recovering alcoholic.

Oh, he had a liver operation, I understand

Everyone thinks you are weird when you are sober, parties aren't nearly as fun and nothing helps you relax after long day as much as a cold beer or two.
Extremely. Probably lost me several possible friends/gf's.

>slav not surprising
Because we're not bitches you American proxy lmao

>why not?
>but it's not unhealthy!
>you won't have FUN!
>you HAVE to drink to have FUN with us
>wow you are so weird
>hurr durr you don't know how to PARTEI or what?!?!

I have a friend who unironically thinks I don't consider him to be a true friend because I never got drunk with him

Attached: feels bad man neutral.jpg (200x193, 6K)

>xx century
>not being an alcoholic
what a cuck

Alcohol causes cancer, can't wait for Yurop's cancer crisis in the near future

>is it for health reasons?
>it's not? well ok

>DRINKING MAKES ME NOT A PUSSY

Attached: 070.gif (800x371, 123K)

yep

why didnt you just drink a beer dude?

I'm weird though, don't go to parties, only last part is somehow not rejectable but I won't change my thought about drinking just for that

I literary never heard anyone over 15 saying this

Because I was retarded and promised my self that I would never touch alcohol (for no fucking reason besides being a snowflake)

>"what the fuck, are you allergic or something? c'mon bro, take a drink with us"

Attached: 1541313703327.jpg (466x617, 90K)

i sometimes go to parties and stuff sober. people who dont know me think im boring, people who know me secretly think oh thank god.
i prefeer drinking alone, and lets just say i spend a lot of time alone.
t. always shitfaced drunk asshole who crash every party and openly start to hit on his own cousin, best friends daughter and generaly everything with a pulse until he pukes everywhere and still refuse to quit drinking

I once went out with some people, of whom I only knew one person. Had two beers, didn't want any more so just took a glass of water. Started egging me on for not drinking and bought beer for me. The night ended at my place with several bottles of whiskey and a can of snus. Horrible hangover.

thank you for your service

ne budi toliko nesiguran u sebe

>"What did you grow a pussy?"
>"Man didn't know you lost your balls my condolence"
>"You are a fucking pussy and no fun"

I dropped my old friends for this.

>implying I give a fuck what some alcoholics think

Tick tock alcoholfags
local10.com/health/bottle-of-wine-a-week-equals-5-10-cigarettes-for-cancer-risk-study-shows

>Don't you respect me blyad!?

>What do you mean you don't drink? How can you have fun without getting blind drunk???

Attached: 1516949549117.png (644x800, 21K)

>cancer when your're 60

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

I never uttered these words and hopefully never will

This

this one too, but only if you drink with actual boomers

>study-shows

this

My friends now that I'm a muslim so at most they'll make a terrorist joke and after I tell them to shut up we'll continue like nothing happened.

Being drunk is overrated and alcohol tastes like complete shit so it's not even worth it. Not only that but it's decently expensive. I got drunk once when I was 15 and never had any desire to even have one drink since. I don't say this to be some hipster faggot or to feel better about myself I just genuinely don't understand the appeal.

Attached: sh062ooq48c31.jpg (640x640, 89K)

>beleza

>did it ONCE
>"it's overrated and tastes like shit"
have some self awareness, please

some beer is bretty gud

>once
>don't understand the appeal

Attached: 156172839.jpg (208x206, 9K)

Its a bit like smokeing in that regard. Nobody likes it the first time, but after a while it feels really good.

What is wrong with that. I tried it, didn't like it, don't feel like doing it again.
Beer is okay but Ill only ever have it to not look like an incel in public. I've never bought any for myself.

Most people won't care, I know some people in my age group (early 20s) who have never been drunk before. Weed is in vogue now, back in high school it was easier to get your hands on weed and blow than alcohol. I was always the only one who would bring alcohol to get togethers. There's an extremely strong cultural stigma around alcohol consumption but ironically enough people see nothing wrong with giving soda to toddlers.

he's right though, it tastes like shit and makes anyone new to it recoil from it (like you did when you were a kid), because it's poison and you evolved to not want to drink poison. smell pure ethanol and try to not find it disgusting. the only good-tasting part is all the added sugar and we all got used to the taste of alcohol because it's addictive and linked to social events. we're cucks

you're saying "it" as if all alcohol is the same. getting a nice buzz from a drink or some wine is not the same as being dizzy and puking your guts out on booze

People don’t mind in most cases
If its christmas, midsummer, or new years then people expect you to drink a lot

I never drink and never will, the alcohol takes away the taste of the beverage in my opinion

Well what do you know ,maybe there are girls on int after all

Attached: 1533729300364.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Never heard anyone saying that.
But they'd probably be treated as a weirdo.

I've tried all kinds of drinks, they all have that shitty bug repellent taste. The only one I remotely like is wine because it's the best at hiding it. I've been buzzed before as well and it's nothing that great either, yet people act like it's the best thing ever. I just don't get it.

quite frankly dont like the taste of alcohol

As a heavy spirit and beer drinker I can't relate but fair enough. A ton of people enjoy weed but it just makes me paranoid.

>Dude just try it once you'll see it's the best shit ever
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT EVERYONE LIKES IT TRY IT AGAIN

Attached: images.png (231x218, 23K)

thats ok i got beer aswell.

Yeah just imagine if you felt the same way about alcohol as you do weed and you've got what I'm trying to say. Paying too much money for a shitty tasting thing with overrated effects.
based

Few people do, that's why we mix the shit and hide the taste.
The only booze I drink straight is rum.

Make them drink

I recommend gin with some berry tonic
lol not true at all, first alcohol I drank was a pear cider (4.5%) and I loved that shit

I only drink occasionly. I find it to be a waste of money and people as evidenced it user or as a crutch.

shut the fuck up mudslime!

Understanding but perhaps disappointed.

People in here in Norrland will pretend to be drinking instead of saying no.
The social pressure is just too great for sober people to be honest about it.
Most people here start drinking moonshine by the age of 14-15 kek.

Deeply religious person whould approve, most of the people would just be like this

actually humans are one of the few animals that can actually process alcohol in a desent manner. kinda like milk. we litally did evolve to be able to crack open a cold one

>a Finn and a Norwegian defending alcohol like if it was the holy grail
Can't you guys not reinforce a stereotype?

It's ok, you'll be invited to parties one day too, user.

>That's fine, do want some water instead?
Me, literally one week ago.
I felt so fucking embarrassed.

Attached: 1564453595550.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

I'm not saying alcohol is healthy or anything like that but coffee's strong taste makes some people recoil when first trying it yet it has been linked to a hugher life expectancy and lower all-cause mortality. Also you just tried to support your point with sugar when there is an obesity crisis going on in no small part thanks to it.

I don't know, I'm not a normalfag so I've never been in a situation where someone would ask me if I drink.

>refuse to drink alcohol
>asked if he wants water instead
>OOOOHHHH IM SO HUMILIATED OOOOHHH
How did you want them to react? Force you to drink alcohol or what?

No, I was retarded to suggest tap water when I could've suggested the million other beverages I had at home.

water is the best drink on earth

>We are not drinking we are just having a beer

This every time

>"Alcohol? No, just no bro, alcohol is the invention of the devil and haram"

Attached: 1533435593759.jpg (682x1024, 64K)

That's not how you spell "green tea"

kek

>"Cunny? Now you are speaking my language!"

>all these coping kiddie-palates itt

>drugs

yeah uh no thanks I'm an ubermensch and can induce a state or euphoria through pure willpower I don't need any training wheels ok bye

Attached: 1556305946991.png (772x990, 325K)

>Bro! this easily available drink makes you a TRUE male! alcoholism is alpha bro!

Attached: 22.jpg (750x486, 148K)

>t.

Attached: 1556823345539.jpg (814x1093, 195K)

sounds like home

The Chad's elixir...

Attached: iStock-673468996.jpg (2121x1414, 1.93M)

>Oh, fair enough. How come?

unrelenting peer pressure

>Glad to see you arent a degenerate as well my friend