10 Litecoin club

Also boomer general.
Bcashies not welcome.

Attached: litecoin.png (1024x1024, 335K)

>tfw LTC holder since dawn of times
it's just too damn comfy

Attached: ltctoofast.png (687x734, 387K)

easy on the sips m8

100 club?

I've got 100+ but they're locked in a wallet I forgot the password to. I've tried bruteforcing but the password is so long that I think it's impossible. I wanted to sell at $300 each so I could walk away with $30k but now I'm stuck holding these bags for eternity.

And yes, in case you're wondering, I do want to kill myself.

You fucking retard

lmao if that's true i feel for you.

I did this with Siacoin. I had setup a new wallet and had the password in a notepad when my computer crashed and I lost the password. At the peak the amount was worth about $5k; I take solace in the fact that I woulda been too dumb to sell and now it's probably worth $200

i only got 5.5 for now... waiting to see where it goes. it can go a lot lower in theory. but it does feel undervalued to me.

Good to see ltc thread.. 21 here. Had 30 but sold 9 back in nov

use to have over 120+ LTC, now at a mere 20 LTC. whats the plan lads

Get more, eventually transfer to btc.

And it'll be worth $30k next year

user, I...

Attached: gWeRdaen_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

2500 LTC since $4.

Come at me zoomers

$1500 end of next year?

Small time ltc miner here. Make over .06ltc a day. Bought machines when they were overpriced, spent about $1,800 for a total of 2 working units (with shipping and power supplies included). I'm in a pool that pays out over 100% per share solved

you deserve your fates. one backup isn't a backup fyi

Got like 400. LTC:BTC market caps should at the very least be 1:20 imo. Won't even consider selling before that. Might add some to my position.

Are operating cost high?

I remember making 1 LTC a day when they were under $1 with my shitty PC thanks to Jow Forums. Good times. Still have them. Sold some when it hit $50, then another back at $300, then kept selling as it went down for other shitcoins.

Litecoin from my experience is the fastest operational coin in the market. The qt client is very quick and doesn't take much resources to run. The transaction time and the fees are right on point. Just recently I placed a property for sale online for a very low price but on the ad I put no cash accepted, only crypto and pmetals. Nobody has taken me on it yet, because I live in a state where people's brains are on permafrost.

The only expense was the initial buy. I don't pay electricity and I won't get called out on it due to a flaw in the electricity meter( all the units in my building are tied to one meter, so the landlord doesn't know where the specific usage is coming from).

Oh that nice..So you just mine .06 a day continuously?

Yes.

Attached: IMG_20180902_152750.png (617x698, 628K)

10 Litecoin? What is that, $10?

wow, so rich

you need 84 litecoin at least to be in the litecoin club

t. has exactly 84.00 LTC

84 LTC - Litecoin Country Club
30 LTC - 30 yo Boomer
10-29 LTC - Bucko
< 10 Millennial scum

Aye, experience is the teacher of all things. I am careful as fuck to make sure nothing like that happens again.

I'd rather be in the 0 Litecoin club.
/thread

Barely a bucko here. Felt dumb selling my bags last month at $82. Hopefully buying back at $60 isn't equally dumb.

im in aus can i buy it?

...the absolute state.
Neck yourself you moronic dildo

Got 36. Probably won't make it from LTC alone, but what's the long term outlook on it? I'm talking 2021-2023.

Realistically I am hoping 1.5k

Wich pool?
I'm on nicehash, and my gpu is not making $1 / day anymore, so it mostlt sleep by now.
It would be nice to do something with it again.

Bumpino

101 here. If it doesn't pump during the conference I'll be very concerned.

I don't usually let emotions affect my investments, but even if LieCoin was a good buy (it's not, it's a shitcoin) I wouldn't buy it because Charlie is a cunt

Lol isn't 10 LTC only like, 500 USD? Try my stinky linkies, we average over $10,000 per linky bagholder.

if we gave a fuck about link we would be in that thread you fucking moron. nice try though.

LUL, you are supposed to have 210 Litecoin, not 10.

>tfw part of this club
idk if this is a good feel or if I'm just waiting for it all to go to hell

Will being in the 84 litecoin club ever be as good as being in the 21 btc club ?
It's a huuuge difference atm

I ditched Litecoin for nano, Charlie lee did too.

Let me make this easier for you, you are not holding those bags any more