Why are northern europeans so strong?

Why are northern europeans so strong?

Attached: 1563371320084.png (1000x964, 1.78M)

I dunno, why are you?

I imagine it's because we are coddled by our mothers till the ripe age of 40

Skyr

>mfw literally all Northern Euro countries together can't have a bigger population than one Brazilian City

high dairy and meat diet

This is because of immigration. Those tiny populations have largely been there for thousands of years.

>btfo'd by native americans
>btfo'd by north africans in andalusia
>never had a big permananet colony and all the nations they invaded still speak their own languages
>failed to get their haplogroup all around the world
WEAK

based.

And despite this we're still better off, so what's your point?

The point is, nobody gives a fuck, about you or your country. You're still irrelevant, historically and presently. Your claim to fame is being a bastion for refugees, kek. Says a lot.

Northern people are physically stronger because of genetics

And despite this we're still better off, so what's your point, salty boy?

And yet suck ass in just about everything but pussy winter sports, or strongman competitions where the same people win every year lol.

Attached: 7989807908.png (793x281, 18K)

You're the salty one, constantly needing to remind people of this, it shows that you are very insecure as a people. It's like you try so hard on Jow Forums to change your reputation as cucks LOL

lmao the man with the second most living descendants today was a norwegian Viking (somerled)

From where I'm standing, it looks more like you're the salty one because I've seen you several times before in these types of threads seething all over them unprovoked.
I mean, I'm just stating that we're better off, but you seem to not handle it too well. I'm not even OP, btw.

No you haven't, but I get how you could because only you (and I mean your countrymen) make threads like this. Noone else is so obsessed with themselves or so insecure that they make graphs of ancient tribes conquering nations and try to associate that with modern day swedes, only YOU do that.

Ancient Swedes were the Founding Fathers of America

>going extinct
>better off

Ancient Swedes, or rather Norwegians RAN from Native Americans, kek. Chad bongs and Iberians fucked and conquered them.

Is this manlet rage?

Unedumucated reply shaking my head s m h

>be swedes
>have a country statistically better on paper than all others
>still have to beg poor folk from MENA countries to immigrate to it because nobody else will
kek

they didnt though, every encounter with the natives was a norse victory. them not having the knowledge of the land they wanted to settle was what drove them away, similar to how early british colonies were a disaster

are there even any wh*Te """people""" left in sweden?

LOL they literally ran out of fear that the Natives would never leave them alone, WEAK.

Shaking my head rn @ this sad american whose an ignoranus of history t bh

Are non-nords really this easy to trigger?

Attached: tired_wojak_ears2.png (800x900, 69K)

funnily enough, icelanders have maternal native american dna
shows who were the dominant force and it certainly wasnt the natives who ran when a pregnant woman charged at them

There's no triggering, bongs, french, italians hell even the iberians or germans have the power to do that. When swedes try to act big, it's just cringe to anyone with any knowledge of history, kek.

i wish i were northern european

>being mutts
>dominant

Attached: 1540102987588.jpg (455x401, 54K)

youll never be as strong or as successful as the english bottom line

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 5K)

S mh at this fool t bh this is why america is irrelevant nowadays

based. Swedes can only hope to be lesser versions of Bongs and Amerimutts.

based american telling it how it is
no one gives a shit about northern euro, the fact that so many of you autists are here instead of enjoying life says a lot

America's irrelevant yet you try hard to be America #2. Look at you baka'ing like an American nigga. Even trying to be fat like us now too with your now 50% of adults being obese, baka.

Jäjäjäjöhöhöåhå american btfo xD

NEET life is best life. Imagine getting paid for shitposting, that's northern europe to you

s m h censored? kek

S mh = skakar mitt huvud
American basketballers stole this expression from Sweden, s mh once ahain u prove 2 be an ignoranus....

Dawg!

Nigga pls. American basketballers don't even know Sweden exist, they think you're Switzerland.

Jäjäjöjöjöjåjåjå americans btfo again xD

Daaaaaawg!

Attached: B59EDDB833DE461FB15CF69967EFD586.png (1038x901, 1.64M)

Right? even their fucking language sounds autistic.

They knew it since basketballs was even invented in Gothenburg
Btfo again by my knowledge jäjäjäjäjäjäljjöjöjöjöjöjö xD americans are too stupid

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean artistic. Autism is something else idiot shaking my head its a disease

Damn Americans seem to forget we came up with their language, lmao.

Attached: 1558020571506.png (400x400, 93K)

Americans=memory like goldfishes
Swedes=memory and penis like elephants
Jäjäjäjäjäjäjåjåjåjjöjö xD

Fuck man Xd

>americans acting like we couldn't destroy their pathetic meme country in a week

Nah, autistic. Like someone literally has a dick in their mouth. Even worse is the accent. But alas everyone can't talk as smooth as the bongs or french.

America has no military strength left so we cud probbly take them in about 7 to 9 days depending on the weather yeah thats true just look at how they lost in Vi ät näm

>can barely handle poor refugees
>is a match for millions of gun toting religious whales

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Now youre just pretending to be a smarty head but you had to google what autism means shaking my head right now @ amrericnas..

>acting like it wouldn't take just 5 bombers to make Norwegians an endagered species.
Better calm your ass homeboy. You couldn't even handle France or Bongs at present. Probably even Croatia could beat that ass.

>it shows that you are very insecure as a people. It's like you try so hard on Jow Forums to change your reputation as cucks LOL
This.
>Noone else is so obsessed with themselves or so insecure that they make graphs of ancient tribes conquering nations and try to associate that with modern day swedes, only YOU do that.
Also this.
Most of those maps and graphs are made up too and yet they still unironically post them.
Based. Why cant swedes be more like their better half, the Norwegians?

S mh typical ämerican who knows nothing about war....norway are stronger than u by a lot

Swedes sure don't you guys didn't even fight. French atleast surrendered. You didn't even try.

>he thinks a swede has ever made a serious post on r/Jow Forums
Shaking my head rn....s mh

We could easily beat you because of our superior speed its all about speed ur too fat

Attached: 15989430126.png (680x591, 166K)

I know you aren't being serious, since you aren't subtle at all, but most of swedish posters are.

Hello Canada is Nordic too.

U simply dont understand us

What they mean is, they're serious up until btfo, then "just a prank bro", always works.

We used to be strong because of harsh living conditions. In modern times we have turned weak because of modern technology and easy access to food