/mena/

Middle East North Africa General

Attached: 1564495632104.jpg (658x504, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/animals-and-us/201210/the-problem-incest
youtu.be/VtYyarrCk_k
youtu.be/ITASu-wrJUo
youtu.be/jNroViWjooc
youtube.com/watch?v=uSyyjKjEvXg
youtube.com/watch?v=UaKZjoz7S24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

an iconic edition by this point

Is anyone here not an unmarried incel?

Attached: C37D04F8-4FF3-41D3-A4FE-F8D13E4BA4B8-666-000000B8F621D76D.jpg (468x655, 55K)

I was offered to marry by my cousin at 14 but sadly that piece of shit got married. I got some more offers but I prefer to marry siblings/cousins/parents/grandparents.

i always thought of you as a sister...

No
>pircrel
SAUCE

Attached: 1563900210597.jpg (480x480, 63K)

a year and a half ago i was coerced(read nagged to for 20 minutes) by my mother and her sister to go speak to one of my first cousins. a little over 10 years ago I would have told you this cousin was a second sister for me, i used to play gamecube all the time in palestine. I thought maybe it might be different after all these years, but she still looked nearly the same as she did then, i was disgusted by the the entire thing. she eventually got married to her paternal uncle's son so she found what she was looking for i guess.

Otoyomegatari. It's a manga set in Muslim khanates of Central Asia about a 12 year old boy who got married to a 20 year old girl from a different tribe.

*play gamecube with her all the time

cheers lad

Attached: 1563905565883.jpg (355x355, 22K)

that's fucking gross. my cousins are all horsefaced whores, i'd sooner steal texana's gimmick and marry an actual horse

>tfw so deaperate I'd even marry my second cousin

Attached: 1B2E96C3-0CD9-47DB-8477-5E3EBF171AB3-234-00000026C3D745A8.jpg (512x288, 14K)

my cousin is really cute but i wouldn't want to marry her or have children with her.

i have a few attractive cousins, but would i marry them? fuck no! two of my brothers did and whenever i bring up how incestuous that is I am met with the same excuse "the hadith encourage it so its fine", one of my brothers and his wife are working in the medical field and think their marriage is fine for that reason.

Is it really that common elsewhere in /mena/? I've yet to see or hear about a single family where distant cousins marry, from where my people hail.

Attached: 1563619001715.jpg (962x716, 87K)

Its fine if you do it for one or maximum two generations. If it's more than that then your babies will be malformed.

in my town it was not common until people we got a large diaspoora and now "its harder to know about the honor of a family since we see them less and who nows how a distant family raises their daugther" or something like that that my mother keeps telling when I asked her why she only brings up my cousins as options.

Motorola good idea in the first place just do like Iceland

lel, thankfully cousin marriage wasn't that prevalent even in my grandfather's time, being retarded is enough of a pain in the ass as is, inbreeding would just be the final nail in the tunigian coffin.

>trust me bro, i pulled this statement out of my ass
the brother i spoke about who is in the medical field, his wife had a miscarriage and i have very large suspicion that it was complications in her pregnancy due to the parents being extremely related, but I will never know.

How the fuck has iceland not suffered from inbreeding depression and not have their comfy island turned into a shithole as a result?

Incest doesn't cause miscarriages just genetic defects. Cousin marriage has less than a 3% chance of causing any complications but that chance stacks for every generation that does it which is why two generations should be the maximum.

the problem occurs when you don't know for how long exactly has your family been inbreeding.

>t. his parents were first cousins and he is trying to justify the disgusting act in his head
give sources to your claims, from where I am standing it looks like you are talking out of your ass

That’s nice actually. I see you too as one. That basically is a ticket for you to come here on lgbt accounts.
Yeah haha, I rarely see muslim women with hijab kek. I don’t know what the stereotypes are about. I have yet to see a kurdish inbred too btw.

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/animals-and-us/201210/the-problem-incest
>A group of genetic counselors reviewed the research on the biological consequences of sex between relatives (consanguineous relationships) (here). They found a surprisingly small increase (about 4 percent) in birth defects among the children of married cousins. Incest between first-degree relatives, however, was a different story. The researchers examined four studies (including the Czech research) on the effects of first-degree incest on the health of the offspring. Forty percent of the children were born with either autosomal recessive disorders, congenital physical malformations, or severe intellectual deficits. And another 14 percent of them had mild mental disabilities. In short, the odds that a newborn child who is the product of brother-sister or father-daughter incest will suffer an early death, a severe birth defect or some mental deficiently approaches 50 percent.

Also yes my mistake risk increase is 4% not 3%

I bet this region has many qt Lolis.

Attached: 1200px-Tabaristan-EN.svg.png (1200x873, 237K)

great job proving my point, thanks.
>Incest between first-degree relatives, however, was a different story.
>Forty percent of the children were born with either autosomal recessive disorders, congenital physical malformations, or severe intellectual deficits.
>the odds that a newborn child who is the product of brother-sister or father-daughter incest will suffer an early death, a severe birth defect or some mental deficiently approaches 50 percent

We’re all descendants of inbred people. I don’t know where I heard that btw.

don't pretend to miss the point you dirty whore. is it hot when i talk to you like this?

I agree people shouldn't fuck their parents and children obviously.

You both sound inbred. Pakis don’t do that in the first place they do it in consanguineously. Also I remember a lecture from some now dead dude who told us that distant relatives actually produce better offspring than gen pop and he was reliable because he showed charts and explained it too how it works but I forgot it by now what he said mostly.

And why do you think that, fingol?

Attached: 1564396939733.jpg (728x1000, 299K)

oh shit, thought first degree included first cousins,

Try again but this time with a deposition of 50 bucks since I need money for an aliexpress order

>3li express
you're being ripped off, he delivers at nigger speed

The mountains saved them from the Arabs, Mongols and the Turks. Also NOT a desert.

Yes but I want to learn how to repair phones and I need some tools.

This is a lie i just want to repair phones and I need cheap tools. I can wait. Unless you offer me extra shipping money.

Lots of places in the middle east aren't deserts but they're filled with desert people still.
We're desert people too

You should use good tools to repair phones you cheap fuck if you break something replacing it is expensive

>WE
nice try noam, be more subtle next time

So you be sayin we're yt ppl larping?

its not just him saying it
doubt.jpg
use good tools bushra

Ashkenazis are less than half of the Jews in Israel in total around 30-33% of the population.
Most are Mizrahi and you can't say they're whites larping.

how's israel nowadays?

Attached: 1562184464879.webm (320x564, 2.85M)

that’s like going into reddit and asking if anyone there isn’t a libertarian gamer and incel-in-denial

sephardi + ashkenazi is over 50% of your population, the foundation of your "country" was pushed by ashkenazis. your country is the product of LARPing whites. there is a very clear reason why israel had the highest skin cancer rates in the world 15 years ago, before the "country" decided to educate it's population of the effects of the sun, most of your population are LARPers from areas that are not semitic/levantine in origin.

Ashkenazi dna is traced back to turkey :)

so progressive :^)
well, at the very least, terror attacks are at all time low,
I'm guessing
you wuz anatolian BVLLS?

I’m convinced that the worst incels in the world are turks. I thought american ones were bad since they have murderous desires, but imagine how far a turk incel would go with a gun.

yeah thats the part of the DNA that is closest to the levant, you and I both know the second the Jews landed in western europe they started to mix with the europeans and became even whiter. the modern ashkenazi is a mutt of a dozen different groups at this point.

Attached: 1561889843072.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

youtu.be/VtYyarrCk_k

youtu.be/ITASu-wrJUo

i meant to post this image actually

Attached: 1557654586011.png (2182x1153, 881K)

T*rk nationalists are the worst posters on this board.
They would suck any europoor cock (except greece) to feel accepted. And for a bunch of sandnigger hating turd worlders, they sure do love to talk about raping europeans.
That beings said, most turks are bros, but nationalists need to get curb stomped, especially those who practise their nationalism abroad.

your hate of nationalists is admirable, but you’re a hypocrite since you’re a fascist yourself and hate a specific type of nationalists, not nationalists all together.
please kys before blowing up a school or concert, incel.

There's nothing wrong with nationalism. Just don't advertise it outside your borders to the point of absurdity, like what these turks are doing. It's cringe.

Attached: 1564351441848.jpg (938x1500, 199K)

nationalism, like incelism, is a disease. again, kill yourself.

arabs of Jow Forums can you understand this?
youtu.be/jNroViWjooc

Stop talking to her. It's a mentally white slut from America on a Saudi proxy
She's only here because of her fetish for MENA men

Yikes dude. I bet you believe in a world where we can live with no borders too.
This is my last reply to you, btw. Savor it, habibi.

Attached: block is necessary.jpg (512x512, 49K)

> خلق من ماء دافق يخرج من بين الصلب والترائب
>انظر للاعحاز العلمي،سبحان الله كيف عرف الرسول قبل ١٤٠٠ سنة ان مني الرجل ينتج من بين أضلاع الرجل وظهره؟ وياتي العلم الحديث لياكد ان..

Attached: images (24).jpg (239x211, 15K)

Wait lmao, is this a parody?

Attached: 1563895831597.jpg (1000x847, 117K)

قاعدي!
of course, and she speaks in a ridiculously boring tone, I can fall asleep listening to it.

>mom tells me she'd like to set me up with her uncle's granddaughter (my second cousin)
>don't even know who she's talking about
>find out the coefficient of relationship between me and the girl is a whole 3%
>tell mom to drop the idea and never mention her to me again
There are some hot girls on my mom's side of the family but our bloodline can't handle any more inbreds

Attached: 1554387291565.jpg (1110x1239, 152K)

kek

LEB-user!!!!! LEB-user!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!? LEB-user!!!!!!! PLEASE LEB-user WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!

LEB-user PLEASE COME AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF THIS THREAD AGAIN!!! LEB-user!!!!

he'll be back, I'm sure of it

Attached: 1dc.jpg (600x400, 65K)

>So you be sayin we're yt ppl larping?
Unironically yes, that’s LITERALLY what Israelis are.

Are you an iraqi kurd or kurd from turkey?

Iraqi Kurd. Turkish, yes?

بأي شئ جئت ياعيد ..بما مضى ام بشئ فيه تجديد.

I don’t think I can fucking take it anymore

Attached: 35BEC17E-0ADB-4C5B-ABFF-14D3557416DD.png (816x758, 22K)

Just so you know leb-user...I

Attached: 60489F41-74BC-471A-B0E2-2592043B22DA.jpg (513x600, 82K)

>Turkish
Yeah, but not ethnically.

Ah, cool.
So how's a kara boga bvll like you holding up in the Turkey?

كس امك ظظظظ هههههه لوول

How’s life in England? Are English people nice?

Really fine lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=uSyyjKjEvXg
Btw, is this guy popular around iraqi kurdistan?

Lakhmids My ancestors :)
If only they managed to conquered Arabia

Attached: LakhmidsVassal.png (819x599, 12K)

Yeah, anglos are a pretty cool bunch.
I can definitely recognize this. My dad used to play it on the radio on long car trips years ago.

Attached: 1564451891893.jpg (1063x1340, 597K)

من فين جبت الصورة دي؟ اللاخميين كانوا في اقصى شرق صحراء العراق. ايه الي ودّاهم نجد

Do u play Sunday league matches?

>Yeah, anglos are a pretty cool bunch
Wtf kvrdbro I thought you were better than this

Attached: 8C89262B-7228-4D1B-8161-8B25667CDD80-183-0000004CBA52D274.jpg (170x234, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UaKZjoz7S24
He definitely had a gifted voice. Don't know much kurdish singers but he was the best one
imo. Also got mean mug from boomers in the beach for listening to him roflmao, wish my shitphone had earphone jack.

What is your ethnicity

هذا اقصى اتساع لهم

Attached: Arabian kingdoms.jpg (1243x870, 191K)

Not into football like all bongs here, actually.
I'm obviously referring to the normal, middle class individuals that live there. Not the higher up, stuck up twats.
It's definitely nice hearing that voice. So many car trip memories.

Albo kurd mutt.
Albanian side is pretty much turkified, my parents don't even speak albanian anymore. Grandmother is kurdish and she hid it from pretty much everyone.

Are you from Iraq or Turkey?

Anyone here love France? If so, why?

Attached: BB3405CB-8FBB-4F0E-B9DF-828CE3264616.gif (220x135, 427K)

Weird mix, do you feel more Albanian or Kurdish?

Can you speak and write the language? I'm guessing it's kurmanji? It's such a vastly different dialect from sorani. I honestly cannot understand it.
2nd generation iraqi kurd

Turkish, i born and grow up here after all.

nuke mena

I love France because they invented escargots.
Tastes really good.

You're not Turkish, but thats okay dont feel ashamed.

But between the two, do you feel more Albanian or Kurdish?

animals aren't 'invented'