/éire/

eagrán aontas idirnáisiúnach Rómhánach Biosáintiam mórcumannach éachtach

Attached: 1552087214393.png (1830x3212, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/celebrity/out-of-this-world-nasa-data-analyst-fionnghuala-oreilly-crowned-miss-universe-ireland-2019/ar-AAFccG5?ocid=spartanntp
dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/portmarnock-italian-students-attack-dublin-16681942
rte.ie/news/2019/0802/1066568-rte-tv-licence-fee-reform/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meabhrúchán chun tuairisc agus neamhsuim a dhéanamh de cacpostáil.

Came for the peat, stayed for the bogs

Attached: 1543108479330s.jpg (250x236, 5K)

IRELAND YES!

msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/celebrity/out-of-this-world-nasa-data-analyst-fionnghuala-oreilly-crowned-miss-universe-ireland-2019/ar-AAFccG5?ocid=spartanntp

Attached: AAFcnNT.jpg (799x1886, 186K)

The entire concept of "Miss Universe" is sexist and extra-terrestrialist.

Have any of you noticed that in those ALDI/LIDL ads about saving money feature a lot of inter racial couples? Its always an Irish woman with a dark man too

No because I'm not racist

Kill yourself, my man

they do mr universe as well you bloody eejit
extra terrestrials? I'll believe it when I see it

>Why yes, I do believe that in the billions of planets out there in the universe, ours is the only one capable of supporting life. How could you tell?

Attached: X7fQkrX.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

t. absolute saddo obsessed with darkies

Attached: 67c6cbf85c0b93c79aca2aa7f59c2468.jpg (500x416, 31K)

I don't watch television but they do spew this type of shit in loads of ads.

there is no evidence of it

t. soy boy beta leftist cuck

Hardly obsessed you sap. I just think its strange to feature so many inter racial couples in a predominantly white country.

You're allowed to talk about race-related things without being a racist btw

féach ar

t. americanized spastic who was radicalized online through his subversive Jew media saddo lol

it's funny because it's true lol

you sound like a 14 year old who's just discovered Jow Forums. top yourself.

No I don't, I'm 28

On the other hand you actually are a 14 year old who discovered Jow Forums and are ironically obsessed with American concepts of race and applying them to Ireland wholesale, whilst simultaneously railing against them as a result, lol

You're so fucking stupid but obviously think that you're "redpilled" and "based" lmao you're a freak

alright mboko lad

alri

Have literally never seen a black person in my life

Don't get the obsession from these weirdos, like can you not just live your life without seething about some other person who has no impact on you like

Niglets up to no good again. By fuck they're brazen. These smelly black bastards need to be driven out of the country.

dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/portmarnock-italian-students-attack-dublin-16681942

Not a single mention of who the "youths" were.
Ireland's a small country. If it were people "within our community" the "youths" would be named, but they melt into an imperceptible fog of indescribability when they're from the outsider group.

>Have literally never seen a black person in my life
This is what they took from us

yeah the lefty media up to their usual fuckery.

>no capital E on "eagrán"
So close to being an excellent edition.

Attached: 1540764379652.png (830x720, 945K)

Recent transfer from Jow Forumsireland?

recent transfer from Nigeria more like

Really angry about this broadcast charge, lads. I knew it would come eventually, but nothing prepared me for hearing about its proposed implementation on the radio this morning. Didn't really care about water charges, but I think I would actually protest against a broadcast charge.

Attached: 1539910191582.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

first time i'm hearing about it. is the tv license not enough for the bastards?

Small e is the way to go, why not capitalise the é in the title then? Surely you're not an /Éire/ fan?????

haven't been keeping up, what's new with brexit that has people mad now?

rte.ie/news/2019/0802/1066568-rte-tv-licence-fee-reform/
RTÉ and the government are asspained that there is so much evasion. So they are basically converting the licence fee into another tax. Details of implementation will be decided over the next 5 years apparently.

Attached: 1560970646696.jpg (1000x710, 603K)

>Small e is the way to go
Sentences begin with a capital letter.

>why not capitalise the é in the title then? Surely you're not an /Éire/ fan?????
Generals on Jow Forums (and Jow Forums in general) rarely have capital letters when between the 2 forward slashes.

Attached: 1550546624425.png (1744x1080, 1.4M)

>what's new with brexit that has people mad now?
le british drumpf is even more retarded than anyone could imagine
>Sentences begin with a capital letter.
wrong
Honestly though, it is wrong, "x edition" is not a sentence"
>Generals on Jow Forums (and Jow Forums in general) rarely have capital letters when between the 2 forward slashes.
>weeb desperately wants to fit in
mhmm fascinating *takes notes*

>Details of implementation will be decided over the next 5 years apparently.
with a bit of luck leo and his cabal will be gone by then. she has nice boobs btw.

>Honestly though, it is wrong, "x edition" is not a sentence"
"Sentence: a set of words that is complete in itself, typically containing a subject and predicate, conveying a statement, question, exclamation, or command, and consisting of a main clause and sometimes one or more subordinate clauses."

I don't know why I'm being this pedantic, but let's see where this goes.

Attached: 1547877694413.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>set of words that is complete in itself
"x edition" is not complete in itself. You'd have to say "This is x edition" or something like that

>with a bit of luck leo and his cabal will be gone by then
FF broadly hold the same views on the necessity for a broadcast charge.

>she has nice boobs btw.
They are very talented.

Attached: 1550551023547.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>FF broadly hold the same views on the necessity for a broadcast charge.
Democracy will be dead soon, don't worry

>le british drumpf is even more retarded than anyone could imagine
could you be more specific

The requirement for a subject and predicate is merely a convention rather than mandatory for being a sentence. The description of the edition conveys as a message by means of a set of words, and is effectively complete in itself.

Attached: 1558744775759.jpg (640x713, 115K)

It's a sentence insofar as it's all that's needed to give the thread a name.

I guess it doesn't matter if it's changed to another name, it's just going to be the status quo continuing.

Boris is intent on crashing the UK with no survivors (except himself of course). But the masterstroke of his plan is convincing the British populace and press that it is the fault of the EU, specifically Ireland.

All the bashing of Varadkar in the British press lately actually makes me vaguely proud of him, even though I usually have no time for him.

Attached: 1542476361766.jpg (2480x3507, 695K)

no one cares

Pls care.

Attached: 1547644805057.jpg (1073x1174, 159K)

boris thinks he can get a deal by oct 31, bit foolhardy

It's a bit mad when Boris was shown to be wildly incompetent as Foreign Secretary that he's somehow the answer to Brexiteers. The UK/Tory Party is such a joke at this stage, I used to actually respect the UK for it's competency but now I actually just feel disdain for them.

>but now I actually just feel disdain for them.
You had no pre-existing disdain for the UK? Ireland has always been privy to British malice and incompetence. It's only now that it's being exposed to the rest of the world.

Attached: 1551825389629.jpg (800x1000, 85K)

I feel that the extent of the Gorta Mór was purely down to their incompetency for one thing if we're talking about an historical pattern but I used to respect them because they did large infrastructure projects and innovation better than us, whereas I felt we usually waited until another Anglophonic country instituted change before we followed suit.

Their roads are better than ours for one, they have the port of Dover and even shite like the Falkirk Wheel, essentially a fancy infrastructure project in their irrelevant rural provinces, their capacity for industry is better than ours and I was watching Eco Eye recently and they were talking about the green industry in Scotland and how they manufacture windmills for electrical generation, this is despite us being the first country in Europe to have an offshore wind farm and since then, even with the innate advantage of the North Atlantic Drift, we've done nothing to cultivate the industry here. I hate how incompetent and lacking in initiative that we are.

So yeah, I used to respect them but not anymore

>country with larger economy and higher population has better infrastructure
Gee, who would have guessed.

>they did large infrastructure projects and innovation better than us
It was sort of hard for us to compete in that area given that we were a colony until the 1920's and impoverished until the mid-90's.

>their capacity for industry is better than ours
Considering the industrial revolution was all but suppressed in Ireland, that's hardly surprising.

>I hate how incompetent and lacking in initiative that we are.
Everything else I broadly agree with, especially this.

Attached: 1533530175451.jpg (800x1131, 262K)

penal laws, lad

>purely down to their incompetency
No, it was malicious.

Well I was obviously talking about since we gained our "independence"

Colonial hangover is a thing desu.

Attached: 1555355288438.png (178x397, 60K)

>I feel that the extent of the Gorta Mór was purely down to their incompetency
The British establishment literally used it as a means of trying to "improve" the Irish.

Educate yourself.

We didn't really have a decent economic base for a long time, and partition did rob us of our most industrial region (Belfast). How the tables have turned in that regard though.

Well it's a convention for a reason. "fat nigger kike jew" is also a set of words, but hardly a sentence

>tfw you eat tayotos or pringles and a little bit of them gets caught in your tooth/gum

Attached: 1542417398317.png (1200x675, 257K)

nobody in Ireland studied anything for like 200 years, thus they were dumber and not good at this sort of thing

I am educated, I know lots about that famine, my own family was impacted by it so I don't need to subscribe to silly conspiracy theories that it was intentional and I feel that it was such a travesty that was largely down to the incompetency of a London government is much more damning than the alternative which doesn't hold up to scrutiny

Nobody is saying that the famine itself was intentional, but the British mismanagement of it was more malicious than incompetent. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's historical fact.

>I am educated
>I know lots about that famine
>my own family was impacted by it

Attached: 1551994642319.jpg (750x501, 30K)

Can you actually tell me how it was due to a more malicious intention than just a clusterfuck of incompetency?

I AM THE FAMINE!

Reminder that people who say that the Famine was a natural disaster are the same people who say Holodomor was intentional. Tuairisc agus neamhsuim a dhéanamh

Turning away charity donations from other countries isn't incompetency. Don't expect to be taken seriously when you don't know things that schoolchildren do.

they both were

Explain how Holodomor was intentional

Explain your assertion to me then.. Why, how and what happened, according to you, and how it's suggestive of an intentional genocide?

fuck off to r/Ireland commie

>Irish peasantry forced to subsist on the crop that gives the highest output for the small patches of land they were allowed to own
>crop fails due to blight
>thankfully there's enough food in Ireland to support the entire population
>British government refuses to close the ports
>man in charge of this at the time outright states his belief that the Irish should suffer for their Catholicism
>charitable donations of food from abroad are turned away by the British navy
>a million and a half people die
There. I just summed up something that everyone in this country knows for you. Now good luck on your Junior Cert next year.

Attached: 1548541608304.jpg (566x480, 54K)

Honestly annoyed at the television licence fee since my "local" antenna is over 70 kilometres away

Why the fuck should I have to pay for it when I can't even get saorview without a satellite and I don't currently have it

Yes you just summed up your not even Junior Cert level "knowledge" of it without offering an alternative to what I said

Well done

>implying you even pay anyways

Attached: 1557093567613.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Just fish LOL

I don't
That's the point

Starting school in Galway in a couple weeks. I bought a raincoat now I just need boots. It'll be a nice change of pace from living in this awful desert heat.

Attached: 7D17D2C1-FAD9-4FC2-BEAA-9E5B852DE35A.jpg (319x331, 13K)

I would pay the tv licence if it only went to TG4 and RNAG. I would rather go to jail than fund the west brits of RTE

>desert
why do you live there?

Don't think you know what communism is

Had too much takeaway, lads. It was so nice I just had to keep eating.

Attached: 1564538384124.jpg (894x596, 76K)

What was it?

A big pizza all to myself

which chain?

A small local one

sounds shit

a Holodomor denier is a commie
a Holocaust denier is a Nazi

not that complicated

drank a lot
dont feel well

give me attention you queers!!!

Attached: 1564687006317.jpg (229x231, 44K)

what's the craic

Attached: 1558374798349.jpg (373x383, 171K)

u-um n-nothing
stop paying attention to me you queer

Attached: 1559883990363.png (459x320, 185K)

im drinking and I feel amazing! great way to escape the humdrum oppressive reality of rural Ireland

reckon i could be an inter-county hurler if i wasn't disabled

hi :)

YOU NEVER HAD THE MAKINGS OF A VARSITY ATHLETE

literally anyone could be an inter county hurler in a non hurling county. they give appearances out in tayto packets.