Is Germany an Islamic country?

Is Germany an Islamic country?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg (1).png (1200x720, 932)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dundes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yes. Fuck kikes.

Why is it that I feel like German anons always mean the exact opposite of what they post

Attached: 1539059252574.jpg (864x737, 57K)

yes, alhamdulillah

I hope it will be soon inshaAllah

Why post the flag of a country that doesn't exist? Since it's imaginary it can be whatever you want it to be. For me it's a country made of bread.

>Why post the flag of a country that doesn't exist?

It exist, but Germany evolved, you monkey.

>"Not islamic enough"

Attached: 1542092596035.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

Thank you for your service.

The German flag is probably my favorite flag in Europe, I really like the color combination

Yeah pretty unique between all the white, red, blue combinations.

Yeah, I'm glad my country isn't as creatively bankrupt as most of Europe

نعم

Thank you for your service

I'm pretty sure most Muslims that move to Europe turn atheist pretty quickly or get Christianized.

Honest answer: Not yet, but there are enough "politicians" working on it. It's still a very long way to go and there are more than enough people against the current "globalisation" process, but the way our debate culture has been mutilized you can't say anything against it.

Unfortunately not yet

Ihr könnt auswandern wenn es euch nicht passt. Kek

Maybe 10% or something. On average, muslims are way more traditionalist and spiritual than Christians. Here in Germany, there are thousands of young Turks that live here in the 4th generation already, they only know Turkey from vacation and the news. And yet they wouldn't consider referring to themselves as German for even one second. They're even more pro-Erdogan than actual Turks. While almost every christian abandons his or her religion, the muslims remain muslims. There are exceptions, but not that many.

Sieht aus als könntest du dich bald verpissen

Attached: pepe5685.jpg (1326x852, 495K)

Wenn mir das einer unironisch ins Gesicht sagen würde... Dann wär aber Schluss mit lustig.

Unfortunately yes and it is a disgusting thing.

God I hate Poland

B*rlin is already lost. Rhein-Ruhr will follow soon enough. The rest is okay. Villages are still great, especially in East Germany.

Du kannst immer noch nach Russland auswandern.

No thanks.

I HOPE

Are you a Paki or leftist?

Danke für deinen Dienst

What is wrong with Germans ?

Mossad.

Why is he making those threads every day? Why is he so obsessed with us?

Attached: 1514587343644.jpg (522x496, 83K)

tyfys

Germany is less islamic than the USA is jewish.

Neither, I'm just not clinically retarded like most of Poland

They are a coprophiliac country:
>His presentation, later published as a monograph titled "Life is Like a Chicken Coop Ladder", uses folkspeech, customs, material culture, and so forth seeking to demonstrate an anal-erotic fixation in German national character.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dundes

Europe in general is one big islamic shithole. North America is the last bastion of pure whiteness in the world.

never saw a more accurate picture in my life

Wouldn't go so far, our parlament is a fucking kike show as well. Nobody expose them here, like burgers to it with they politicians.

Why would they be Christianised in non Christian countries

mad af

based and truthpilled
i unironically saw a br*wn person this summer, were literally getting invaded

Hoch Allah!

>America
>bastion of pure whiteness in the world

Yep.

Attached: LimmudFSU.dancing.jpg (1024x640, 164K)

t. Juan Gonzales Shekelstein

Don't talk to me Moslems

Have the muslims that have lived in Germany a while become any less religious?

If they live in a country that isn't really very religious, maybe they will be also in time.

>Don't talk to me Moslems

Kike confirmed.

Attached: csd2015_3967.jpg (561x850, 159K)

Ahem

Muslims here only refuse to eat pork but do everything else which is forbidden for them.

Now they just need to stop thinking like muslims, and remember that they are not in a muslim country.

Not really. However, the US is unironically a hispanic country. The US is in absolute numbers the second biggest Spanish-speaking country on the planet after Mexico and before Spain and the US is a member state Association of Academies of the Spanish Language headed by the Royal Academy in Spain.

Turks actually are relatively secular compared to virtually any other Muslim group on the planet except for Bosniaks.

How many verses of the Quran do I have to read to be fluent in German?

Thank you for your service

No, it's not. Christ, you are such retard