APOLOGIZE AND RELEASE HIM RIGHT NOW!!

Attached: Sin título.png (631x117, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aPbX5to
docdro.id/z0hv0yQ)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being able to hold someone in jail for a month with no charges

förstår inte varför de måste rubricera sånt på engelska favä
vem fan bryr sig vad utlänningar tycker? han bröt mot svensk lag i sverige, om han inte straffas av det så kommer hela rättssystemet kollapsa

can you speak in english Sven? thanks

He dindu nuthin.

he's not in jail yet

>THIS IS LITERALLY SLAVERY! RELEASE HIM YOU RACIST ASSHOLES!

Attached: 1556369635939.png (736x1444, 274K)

this
RELEASE HIM
FREE A$AP ROCKY

>Heh, im sure this have to do with race, ill prepare my wojak folder

Attached: mostrosangratore.png (547x433, 28K)

>Trump unironically on the "HE A GUD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN" train
Doesn't the president have better things to do than complain about rappers?

Attached: 8998FAD1-D181-4868-869C-079C20CFF027-211-000000318016DBD4.png (596x515, 10K)

>Prosecutor wants him to do 6 months in jail
Oh no no no

Sweden justice is a joke not even worthy of a banana republic. We saw it with Assange, we still see it today.

Why is there are people who freaks out for this? If he did something then he should be in prison for that.
He wants to prove himself to other since the rapper is famous and the issue has gotten a lot of attention.

>defends himself from some arabs
>get sent to prison

I hope America lays down economic sanctions on Sweden until #A$APRocky is released!

>defends himself
That's a literal lie though. His security guards attacked first. There're video evidence of this
imgur.com/a/aPbX5to

Here is the preliminary investigation report (docdro.id/z0hv0yQ) with some page numbers to check on some of the stuff that weren't available to the public and could have influenced the decisions:
>Page 46 start of the incident
>Page 164 injuries
>Page 223 SMS conversation where they talk about beating the guy, including smashing the bottle on him.
>Page 238 SMS conversation about putting a video on the internet that is "cleaned up a bit"
>Page 250 SMS conversation were one friend on Rocky says "I hope rocky deleted all the videos on his phone and only kept the one"

Don't you think there might be another reason for holding him in prison? I don't think Sweden is that stupid.

shouldn't have gotten that close
just a bodyguard doing his duty

is it swedish jails that have supermarkets in? i seen something about it but i cant remember the prisoners could go shopping and make their own food

sorry we can't all have a partial justice system that penalizes as best befits their social status
if someone is accused of rape, as what happened with assange, you don't just laugh it off in the real world

>sweden defending the afghan
FREE ROCKY NOW

Body guard should have held him down and called for the police. Anything other than that is nigger behavior.

If you break the law in sweden you are swedish now

Attached: 2324234.jpg (272x209, 20K)

no? anyway he's not in jail, he's in custody

Yeah, I am totally sure nobody would have had a problem with a political dissident in China being accused of rape by 2 women sevral days after the fact and after they met each other.

what's custody?

It isn't the US user, you can't go beating the shit out of people because you feel to like it.

hang 'im

based sweden keeps niggericans at bay

detainment for persons awaiting their trial

The thing police do in the 1st world instead of shooting the suspect
t. afghan

t. literal nigger

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BEAT AFGHANS OUT IN THE STREETS

Attached: soyboymad2.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>t. vill göra sverige till somalien utan att ens förstå att det är det han propagerar för

Attached: soyfemminist.png (644x800, 30K)

Yank imperialists need to fuck off japan

thats pretty harsh Id say. How bad are the guy’s injuries. at most 1 month and a fine

japan fears the big western cock
and no, you dont like japan, you just like anime like the manchildren you are

fascinating

Attached: ygWxRE.gif (360x270, 984K)

thank you for his service

Vår elit älskar uppmärksamhet

Uh oh

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-180813.jpg (1440x332, 99K)

can you translate?

Attached: ASAP-gty-er-190801_hpMain_31x13_992.jpg (992x415, 56K)

Dude had more injuries everytime he visited the doctor.
During day one he said he got a nose fracture, but the doctor found that it was an old injury.

kek, i hope they put him in jail for trying to falsify the truth

That's not a thing. The judge has a shitty past, btw. Don't bet in rocky's release.