The Germany

>The Germany
>The France
>The Japan
>The...
Why does he do this everytime i hear him on the radio talking about other countries he says this shit.
Why does he add ”the” infront of country names?
Is it an American thing?

Attached: A0BC27B2-755B-44DF-B053-333D5EBEC00F.jpg (810x748, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i8Sb32wVFTo?t=28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all americans are fat stupid retards

>the the united kingdom

You have Boris Trump so stfu

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-02 09-23-57.png (543x190, 11K)

Could it be, that recent "refugee" incidents only happened, 'cause that orange kike try to trigger us for his Iran war? You burgers better do something against your kike shilling orangeman.

waaaaaaaaaaat

There's just something wrong with his brain

Attached: 1540835745352.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

The EU is now plundering what is left of the UK. What do you want to send? Cheap Nintendo?

He's german origin, but kikes ruined him.

That's how you're supposed to refer to member states of the EU. Do you remember people calling Ukraine 'the Ukraine' during the commie era?
Trump is implying these landmasses are not sovereign countries, because technically they aren't.

The UK soon will be, though. Bloody hate the EU. Simple as.

That umbrella was a commie.

Sad desu, but the voted for dis

>NPC doesn't have close_umbrella animation

KEK what is this

Delete this right now.

Attached: 1527228605545.png (482x427, 79K)

Delete your president right now. Biggest Shekellord in history.

youtu.be/i8Sb32wVFTo?t=28
>HONEST ABE INCOLN'

We've been trying

Is it early-stage dementia?

I'm scared of this guy, he is so good in splitting America between libtards and Trumptards. No other opinion matters. He said the words "anti American" . Hang on my goblins

the ukraine

would you bother closing your umbrella if you were the president of the fucking united states and you had a hundred goblinos following you around to take care of shit like that?

You think he doesn't wipe his ass either because some goblinos can wipe it for him after he gets up and leaves?

That's not even limited to the President.