Message to Citizens of Kingdom of Sweden

Record the sound of you saying "I'm sorry" at least 1 time on vocaroo. This is your last chance to repay your satanic sins of unlawful arrest and execution of rapper A$AP Rockey and apology to all Africans who had suffered due to brutality of Trans-Atlantic Slavery. If you refuse to partake in this holy ceremony to cleanse your soul from the sins your country has committed, your mother's flesh would cool down to room temperature in tomorrow morning.

Now the choice is yours, but the only rational choice for you to pick is to submit to my demands. I believe that you would be rational enough to pick the "correct" choice.

Attached: 1561384160683.jpg (1600x1044, 402K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH why are koreans so autistic

You must follow my instructions honrary aryan

There is no time to waste citizens of Kingdom of Sweden

You must follow my carefully guided instructions now

tik tok tik tok the clock is slowly heading towards the finial judgement of your sins

We swedes didnt do anything, its the afghans fault

Jäjäjäjäjjäjöjöjjöhöhåhåhåhåjå xD no

Your dismissiveness is unacceptable.

Attached: IMG_20181206_020536366.jpg (3264x1836, 1.09M)

That's a cop out, just like when americans say that we're all more or less normal and our blacks are the problem.

You could have been shouting "I'm sorry" multiple times instead of typing that hurtful post

What seems 2 be the problem mister

1 nation 1 people 1 love son. He represents sweden while he is living there.

Yes and he did well

I'm our case its 1 nation, 2 people . You aren't too familiar with how the status is here.
There's no unity to speak of when it comes to Sweden. No madder where you are ideologically, a swede sees the world like this; we Swedes and the others.

That's not a very progressive attitude. I expected better from swedish people. Welcome to the melting pot bb.

Now it's your turn to say sorry as you are now done talking. Also you should thank me for not interrupting your conversation with the american.

But you just interrupted. I only got to say one thing.

Ok then. Take your time, but remember that you have to say sorry,

Ignore him we support the actions of the afghan boy genius

He knows I'm just taking the piss and paying devil's advocate.

Hopefully they start to integrate better though.

I'm not speaking to him again and will not say sorry for the action since I do not identify with the Afghan.

But the president of the United States demands ASAP Rockey to be freed

You'll have to bring this up with Bög-Ola. I don't carry the responsibility of anything related to this case.

You hold responsibility in the same way how every German deserved punishment for Holocaust

I'm misunderstood. I do not apply to these madders. You'll have to talk to Bög-Ola or I'll have to contact Sir Sture-Sten Jörnrör to deal with you and your company.

It was so kind of kara boga to teach us humanity

I demand your apology right now regardless of your vile attempts to manipulate me

Attached: 10168236_1489589911254587_8832701863791658025_n.jpg (500x667, 57K)

Im not authorized to. Guess I'm gonna have to call Mr Järnrör on you. See you never.