Is the USA the only country where people aren’t fake nice?

How do people in other countries go around being fake nice to complete strangers? Here we say what’s on our mind and mean it

And if we don’t like what you have to say, our 2nd amendment rights will do it for us

Attached: 3E03840A-541E-44E0-84A2-6E03CD5D6AA7.jpg (4096x2304, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

visitnorway.com/media/news-from-norway/after-visiting-70-countries-the-american-travel-blogger-moved-to-norway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i like that brutal honest mentality

It's the opposite. Americans are fake nice, not honest.

>fake nice to complete strangers
The south and midwest say hi

Where do you live? Only in like California and New York are people fake. But in real America that isn’t a third world hellhole, we say what we mean

Just remember who’s president. Was that passive aggressive?

lmao

Thank you for your hospitality

Switzerland is like the epitome of being fake nice.

Attached: 1554790398.jpg (600x450, 36K)

>Is the USA the only country where people aren’t fake nice?
It's literally the prime example of people being fake nice.

Thank you for your service

What’s fake nice about the USA?

Thank you for your service.

Thank you for the laugh.

Do you stay home all day? If you have a job or ever interacted with people, you would feel the pressure to smile all the time and be friendly with everyone.

I work at a bank. I don’t need to be fake nice to anyone

lmao amerifats are the most fake nice people ever

>t. country with mandatory conscription

Ironic coming from a Canadian lmao

You elected Justin trudeau. That says it all

no that would be you

Nobody thanked me for my service after I was done with it.

The USA is known everywhere as Fake Nice: The Country.

because your nanny state forced it on you

Why is it said that anglos are fake but francophones are true bros?

america is the definition of fake nice. canada is pretty high up there too.

Don't care

Attached: 1481307410881.png (2000x2000, 48K)

Attached: 1562532221018.png (244x64, 30K)

The USA are the epitome of the anglo-saxon fake/nice mentality.

Canada more than the USA

Look on Facebook and see how Americans interact about politics and tell me that’s fake nice

>using fucking Facebook as an example
Unironically retarded

That’s how we talk to each other in real life

People think something is wrong with you if you aren't smiling like a retard all the time. I hate this country.

>YOU WON'T BELIEVE NUMBER 6
Sure user

reminder that introverts have no place in America

It’s definitely not like that in Kentucky

USA has Mormons which are the nicest people in the world.

Attached: P82936132048.jpg (2048x1154, 238K)

Yeah but they’re genuinely nice not fake nice

Most of my religious relatives are mormons. I hate that cult so much. Why do Americans have to ruin everything?

yes i love them i wish we had Mormons here

I don’t get how saying that to people is fake nice. We genuinely mean it because we’re not a bunch of ungrateful fucks here

I appreciate it when people say it to me as a former marine

That’s a meme

Southerners and midwesterners are known for their hostility to outsiders

>as a former marine
Thank you for your service G.I. Joe. Give us the inside scoop on the muhreens

Attached: 1563204284447.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

Thats a fake sticker from some retarded extremists.

>Thank you for your service
>Obligatory smalltalk to feign interest
>Welcome to cosco i love you
>Service workers are expectet to grinn Joker style 24/2
>Calling strangers "Sir" and "Brother" unironicaly

Well, we also have the most shootings so...you can tell me what’s passive aggressive about ending someone’s life

Those all come from place of genuine caring. We’re the most patriotic country in the world so I don’t expect you to get that, but people genuinely love the military here

americans are fucking retards

>Switzerland
Yeah one of the most pretentious cultures in the West

If you guys would give half a shit about your soldiers you would care about your veterans with monetary and social support and not with words of courtesy

Veterans get VA care and paid university tuition. Which is more than they deserve because they don't actually produce anything.

>military fags think I actually care for their """""service"""""" to israel when I say thank you for your service
Literally everyone says it because they have to, like in God we trust or the act of tipping.

the American tourists with whom I have spoken are somewhat more sincere and direct than the Europeans
but no more polite

every tourist blog or post i have read about americans traveling the nordics mention the lack of fakeness and the honest replies they get on their own fakeness, most didnt even think about it as fake until they got an honest reply.
>In Norway, polite greetings like “how are you?” can turn out a little different than you expect. Here, rather than go “fine, how are you?” they may actually tell you how they are.
visitnorway.com/media/news-from-norway/after-visiting-70-countries-the-american-travel-blogger-moved-to-norway/

This bothered me a lot when I worked in tourism. Many Americans starts greeting with "Hey, how are you?" and then immediately starts talking about something else or wait for you to say "good". Made me really confused.

you should just break them off and tell them about your mother dying of cancer, you just found out your girl fucked her dog while you where at work and thats probably because of your erection problems... but hey, thats life life.
>that would be 299,90
>no tip

This is like one of the first things you learn in English classes that their "How are you" is all surface level. How could you get this far in learning it without picking up on that?

Because I didn't remember shit I was taught more than 10 years prior at that time and the confusing part was if I should answer at all.

HOO RAH THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR!

NOW COME DOWN AND GIVE 20 AHHH AHHH !!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SOLDIER

you just described fakeness, never ask a question you dont want to know the answer to

Only c*lifornians are

you also learn that you reply "fine, thanks" and then the conversation goes on

Lol so many of your people are in our military

I love it when they serve, get brutally injured and we deport them anyways

babykiller

We can start with you. Come to the US and say that to my face. The stand your ground laws with your foreign accent will favor me.

Attached: 1564057911225.jpg (687x607, 96K)

You're autistic. how do you even start conversations with strangers you shut in neet.

>The stand your ground laws with your foreign accent will favor me.
Can you at least try to write in proper english?

Ok, the combination of
1) the stand your ground laws here where i live
+
2) 2nd amendment rights
+
3) A foreign accent

means that I can probably shoot a lot of you and law enforcement will probably thank me as a hero.

Yeah and California is a shithole.

>you also learn that you reply "fine, thanks"
that´s how the anglos get you to think like them. Resist their orwellian newspeak and always give a long detailed answer to the question

What are fake nice things we do?

why would i start a conversation with strangers unless i genuinely want a honest reply? and when i do "how are you" would be weird as a starting quiestion.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
HAVE A NICE DAY!

This was my morning.

>Walk to the train station
>Guy approaches me and says, "Excuse me, sir. May I borrow your phone?
>I shake my head
>"It's alright, I understand".

>Bus driver tells me "Good morning!" and "Have a wonderful day!" as I entered and left the bus to my workplace

>Share an elevator with the CEO to the office
>"Hi, user, how are you?"
>I respond, "Good, how are you"?

>Open the door to the office and hold the door open for him.
>Immediately greeted by two or three people with "Good morning" as I enter the office".

Are we the same person? This just happened to me in SoCal lol.

Oh and

>go to gym before work
>desk attendant says "Have a good workout!"

>leave the gym 1 hour later
>"Have a wonderful weekend!"

At least I have my own office and away from my idiot coworkers. I low key hate it when they walk in and make small talk with me, asking me my weekend plans are.

In my country(and other ex- soviet countries i believe) we have a saying.
"American smile" it means fake smile. In most other cultures you reserve kindness for those close to you and you are impartial to others. Since you are so willing to hand out smiles etc. it is perceived as fake.

>It's the opposite. Americans are fake nice, not honest.
It surely depends on the region, but from my experience in the coastal States, this hits home. Texans probably have a different mindset.

Germans are said to be "cold" towards strangers. We don't really say much, but if we do, it's meant honestly. Especially the North (Hamburg, Bremen, Niedersachsen, Schleswig-Holstein, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern) follows this principle.