Is this really how Asians see each other? The Korea v. Japan threads on here seem to imply otherwise

Is this really how Asians see each other? The Korea v. Japan threads on here seem to imply otherwise.

Attached: tumblr_ovigw42BWH1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 537K)

is this tard implying he hates anime and jp games

I don't think about asians as a monolith. I think of them as Japanese and the rest are monkeys.

the BLACK skinned man gotta be us

This tard is an Jow Forumsasianmasculinity fag

Attached: file.png (776x1200, 1.18M)

imagine being upset that people view you as a model minority

>Asian Americans? Mongrels, like the whole lot of them

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Why can't Asian American males fuck?

Check your privilege, whitey

Attached: file.png (1100x1700, 2.23M)

Asians emasculate themselves

the BLACK lady with facial hairs gotta be us

Even when drawn by an Asian, Asian boys look like Asian girls.

>Asian-American
>Asian

because they look like ugly children

>luna
What a surprise, a flip (niggers of Asians) made this

Why don't asian males in the west just go to their ancestral home and get some pussy there? What's with all he whining about muh women?

>But... What about me?

Attached: chad12.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

Don't blame the artist for that

Attached: wSzp_0yybkO9q0jlPzOII-lYrXWnsvenrVhjN2hLVShQzHc8QN3SC69KxI1P8MAtdwUf-Edr925CR1lTP5yq0vRiNUeYZIINUXUO (636x947, 565K)

Their faces look the same as well. What the fuck is going on?
Agreed. As soon as they call themselves that, they have lost their identity and effectively absorbed into the muttoid empire.

What's wrong with that?

so what should they call themselves? just american?

This is true tho. White boys whining about representation after being the default race for centuries is pathetic. Just be lucky you get to be a cuck sidekick to the MC like in black panther.

Nothing, whytebois just b mad from being called out

Attached: file.png (1100x1700, 1.19M)

Why do non-east asian Asians have such a massive inferiority complex in the west? Is it because their parents are usually prostitutes or criminals?

> This is true tho. White boys whining about representation after being the default race for centuries is pathetic. Just be lucky you get to be a cuck sidekick to the MC like in black panther.

Attached: 98E62398-BABB-4200-B851-3F36C634FCEC.jpg (173x218, 39K)

Yes. What's wrong with that? Why is it only Americans who attach their race next to their ethnicity?

Because us Asians are oppressed by wypipo, as demostrated in pic related.

Attached: file.png (1100x1700, 1.27M)

I still don't see what's wrong with what he is saying. If anything this thread proves what that comic is saying is true.

These comics make me hate Asians now.

Attached: peps.png (1200x675, 211K)

What is the cup for and what does it have to do with asses? I'm so confused.

stop shilling you faggy liberal arts here nigger

this guy is a cuck tho. why cant he roast his parents.

>"Ass-imilation"
>takes a drink of their own shit
Do filipinos really do this?

Is this the asian version of rasheed comics?

Keep crying little boy.

There is nothing wrong with what he is saying, we finna rise up against ypipo

Attached: file.png (1100x1700, 2.96M)

>admitting that you are so fragile that you would give up your traditions just because of some minor inconveniences
>expecting outsiders to know every obscure thing about your culture

Attached: brainleett.png (1300x2000, 288K)

Why is this comic getting so much anger in this thread?

But I don't want to identify as American

shit like this makes me grateful that my diaspora managed to get themselves subtle, even invisible in the west

I mean I don't see where he is wrong. SEAs are unironically treated poorly in the USA.

This one is actually true. SEAmonkeys and jungle asians really are brutally oppressed here while east asians are generally worshipped by whites.

Same

you fill it with water and use the water to clean your ass after you're done. it isn't just a Filipino thing; lots of people in Africa and the Middle East use it.

But we are everywhere.

Where do you guys get this? I live in the city with the largest Burmese population in the country and they get treated well and are thriving. Most of the kids who grew up here go to college and the parents own restaurants and grocery stores.

I work around a lot of them too and people just treat them the same as everybody else.

This thread is full of fragile wh*Te boys who don't like their jimmies rustled

Thank you for your service in our crusade against the colonial establishment
Our day will come

Attached: file.png (450x725, 366K)

Really? What about these guys, who love American cum in their mouths?

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-224049_Samsung Internet.jpg (1480x720, 491K)

Indy?

why are phillipines so cringe
you never heard shit like this with other SEA diaspora

didn't know that Asian American stereotypes become a stereotypes of Asian people who residing in Asia according to laowai

they still expect men there.
that's the issue.

These are not arts
They are filled with aversion or negative emotions
These are muds that cover his or her brilliant mind and talents. Because her ot his mind still deep in the mud, everything is so tiresome and negative, shallow ferlings

Aren't Burmese classed with the Indian subcontinent rather than SEA?

Don't let retarded shit like this have an impact on you.

cringing at the expat in singapore trying and failing to get (you)s with his baits

why are asians so weirdly insecure the vast majority of white barely even register them as a separate race

A lot of them just look like Han Chinese people but more tan.

yes

$$$

This is a lie. All diaspora tend to have lighter skin compared to their non-American counterparts.

WE IZ WHITEY NOW

Nice

Attached: file.png (1100x1700, 2.09M)

this shit is lame. wanting diversity while hating it.

They want to be victims treated the same as everyone also but also still special and superior because of their confused identity and lack of connection to their roots. How do you do that? Create a new special group "Asian Americans" even though it's honestly more insulting.

Are you saying they live on gibs or high-paying jobs? Also I'm asking about their treatment in Burgerland.

Americans are an ethnicity and are white

That's Bhutan

This one unironically has a point.

Look at these pathetic faggots, so desperate to fit into a society in which they essentially already fit in, even surpassing white people in many regards.

Attention whores
Deep inside they need $$$ and fame - attention. They dont give a fuck about anything.
These works are extremely pretentious i.e. act like they actually care about social problem but infact shallow and ignorant

Based

SEAs here are poor and smell bad (to westerners at least.)

based
kill all wh^toid

t. Juan from Chula Vista, 1/256 Spanish blood

thats unironically what american leftist doing.
>inb4 tpusa

This one also makes sense.

East Asians have an inferiority complex too. My Japanese friend will only date white guys.

they wuz hispanics an shiet

Attached: Gianluigi Donnarumma.jpg (324x324, 63K)

I enjoy how mad white people get when they encounter this type of woke asian. Like they just assume that Asians all worship them and when they find one that doesn't it completely shatters their reality.

>Spaniard ancestry is European
>Spaniard
>European

It's Asian Americans, like all things american they're barely human

t. Zhang from Daly City

Based Almoravid brotha

I'm not even Asian, but I'll say one thing blacks and Latinos in the USA are treated incredibly bad but they'll always have a luxury Asians never seem to get there, the right to dissent and do so vocally

I don't understand this comment fully but yes it isn't unique to them, just it was the threads topic. People unsure of themselves find a group and a label to define them instead. Like I'm technically Italian American but it doesn't really ever come up in a conversation, until I talk about some experience I had growing up or that I understand the language then people start getting curious. I didn't grow up in Italy but I am connected through family and don't use it as a personality.

i seriously think that us and malaysia has the sanest diasporas in western country,.
jesus fcking christ the cringe actually hurts physically, forget maphilindo brotherhood, fuck pinoys

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F469418%2Fe5582afd-4887-478d-8043-0071299682c3.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 46K)

Ok friend.
Just these comics are purest form of evil and if they where about my family ...they would make me hate them too.

That author has some serious power to influence people. Sort of like Left wing Goebbels but more hateful

Based SPANISH MOOR BVLL

based and historically accuratepilled

Asian '''''men'''''' are so pathetic they need modern day propaganda comics to make their women care about them.

Attached: 1385810364669.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Cringe

We could literally destroy your country in a single day.

Based Al-Andaluthian

aren't you and flips the same
why cling to deluded identity anymore when you mutts are what WE gave you lol
just accept it

cringe

You never see asian women making stuff like this lol.

This. I mean look at this.

Call filipinos "cringe" again and FIL-AM-MAN will beat you up.

Attached: file.png (349x540, 321K)

Left: East Asians
Right: SEA monkeys

I’m unironically Mexican and live right next to Chula Vista
How do you even now what Chula Vista is?

>These lame comics
>Evil
Christ get some perspective.