Alaska: better than 90% of Europe?

From what I've seen of this place it looks great.

>fantastic nature and scenery
>cool wildlife
>good hunting options
>low crime rate
>nice people
>hot governor ( Sarah McPalin )
>the nature reminds me a lot of Scandinavia
>isolated
>comfy

Would this place not be superior to live in compared to let's say, mainland Europe?

Attached: Alaska.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

I would like to live there, but city won't want to live there.

Don't they have huge drugs problems?

>city
What about Anchorage? Seems pretty liveable.

I don't know, do they? You tell me. Why would that affect you personally if you live there?

its dangerous to roam and explore the nature alone with only a hunting knife and a rifle in alaska
i always wanted to explore alaska

Attached: 1564622906158.jpg (470x470, 31K)

The cites there have a lot of crime and gangs from what I hear.
I've seen posters here before that lived in Anchorage, they hated it, but I've never been there.

They have grizzly bears, you need to carry a big gun in the woods there.

It's full of Injuns and even Anchorage has started to see Mexican immigration. The huwhite man could never last there

Looks like northern Sweden where I live.

I know, that's what I said in my thread start. It's one of the reasons I like it.

Anchorage is curiously full of niggers.

Sweden might be cheaper to live in.
Have you looked at land prices?

I'm not really looking to move, I just wanted to talk about Alaska. I might visit it because it seems so cool. I'd love to go hiking there. I guess it might be cheaper to live in northern sweden but then again our taxes are so high while yours are low.

Thank you for your service, have a nice trip and don't forget to leave me your neetbux

>summerfag

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2048x1363, 621K)

Is it really a surprise when people in Alaska get $1000+ a year just for living there? Not a lot for someone with a job but a fortune to someone on welfare

>low crime rate
Lmao, what? Alaska has literally a 7x the homicide rate of Sweden. Compared to virtually any European country it is a crimed-infested shithole.

what caliber ?

I wasn't aware of that but I still think it looks amazing

I was just wondering if you looked at land prices, I have no idea, but gas and groceries are very expensive there.
If you visit you might want to get a guided tour, they can take you hiking and fishing, they would also have guns to protect you from bears.
If you go alone, I don't know how well bear spray works.

I don't know, people will argue over that.
Maybe at least .45 cal

Amazing with 600% more crime than what you are used to.

I'm gonna take a look at it right now actually, out of curiousity. I'm somewhat used to living in bear country but I bet it's way worse in Alaska. I won't go alone.

Does it matter if you live outside the cities? I don't think it does. I live outside the cities here and what goes on in them doesn't affect me so why would it be different in Alaska?

Wow, Russia is beautiful!

Because drugged up people are dangerous and more likely to kill you.

You don't want to live there.

It's cold as fuck.
Your body will feel stiff before the day is over because of the cold.
The sun is only up for 2 hours.
It feels like shit when it's raining. You've got snow, rain and that gives you a mess. There is no "b-but".
The nature is actually shit and covered in snow for the most part.
The wildlife is boring, there's a bunch of moose, you probably have that in Sweden.

The only great thing about Alaska is fishing. Everything else is shit. I'm not even gonna get started on the redskins and other brown people because that'd make it even easier for me to shit on Alaska.

The ironic thing about your picture is that South Dakota, North Dakota or even Arkansas would be better because their nature looks like that most of the time.

Alaska has a somewhat high crime rate and the people are meth addicts and everything is overpriced. Could be worse I guess

A way higher homicide rate means that any other petty crime is disproportional higher as well, dude. Rural areas like the native towns are considered to be havens of domestic violence, alcoholism and abuse.

>The only great thing about Alaska is fishing
That's why I want to go there

>The sun is only up for 2 hours.
He lives in Scandinavia, he's already used to that.

Seems like a pretty good reason to me

I love Alaska, but it's kind of a shithole

No
Without 70s architecture I don't feel at home

Attached: medio.jpg (1024x576, 193K)

>A way higher homicide rate means that any other petty crime is disproportional higher as well, dude.
not really actually. the majority of america's murder rate comes from gang members killing each other. london has a lower murder rate than almost everywhere in the usa but much higher petty crime. similar for places like barcelona or paris.

I have a friend that lives there,he sends pics all the time of huge salmon and trout. They have huge runs on fish thru the rivers, if you can't catch a fish there you are terrible fisherman

What the fuck are Mexicans doing in Alaska?

>The sun is only up for 2 hours.
In winter. In summer it never sets.

The salmon looks fantastic. The streams, with the bears catching those fish, that's just as good as it gets, as beautiful as it gets. The wonders of nature.

>low crime rate
>nice people
>comfy
hehe

>gets bitten by mosquito

Ex military usually, same with blacks and a good portion of the white population. There's a bunch of illegal flips and southeast asians too

montana is the comfy state not alaska. but I don't want to send people to ruin montana so I'd better say no more.

>if you can't catch a fish there you are terrible fisherman
So only amateurs go to Alaska, because it's so easy to catch fish there? Meanwhile the real fishermen live in the rest of the US

If mexicans wanted to live near other mexicans they would have stayed in Mexico

I don't think that's true. various ethnicities and nationalities very strongly prefer to be around the same people in general, they just want to make more money and live in an already developed society instead of fixing the country they come from.

>nice people
fairbanks alaska has a high crime rate and the third most dangerous city for women because of the high rape statistic

Do you have salmon runs in your rivers?

Yeah, but mostly other fish.

>>fantastic nature and scenery
Yes
>>cool wildlife
They're dangerous though, even in neighborhoods
>>low crime rate
Lower than its Canadian counterparts, maybe. Higher than the rest of the country.
>>nice people
Not really. Outside of Anchorage, people move to Alaska to be left alone.
>>hot governor ( Sarah McPalin )
She's an idiot though
>>the nature reminds me a lot of Scandinavia
Maybe
>>isolated
>>comfy
Yes, I agree. Alaska is different from the rest of the country, there is no other state like it.

>passes out from blood loss

Attached: 1559151749841.jpg (2652x2196, 1.28M)

It's a great place to visit. I've lived there on and off while working seasonal jobs.

Attached: three-of-the-best-tours-to-juneau-alaska-points-of-interest.jpg (640x360, 61K)

You quite literally don't know what you are talking about. It's like mama Merkel has her hand up your ass like a puppet. If you're not a nigger living in the US inner cities you are safer in America than that shithole you are living in.

>seasonal jobs
In tourism? I grew up in AK, been looking to move back but there's just no permanent job opportunities up there.